Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop Picking on Kinkstaah!

Somebody said somewhere (no I don't remember, 'sprobably on the enf forum somewhere) that when kink got his character copied to test (just like all the other proffessionals did) he got his switched from solitus to atrox so he could better understand the atrox enforcers (in regards to his duties at a proffessional).

Anyways that someone said that the toon was all screwed up at first and looked solitus but was atrox... or something to that effect. I'd guess that this screen shot's from that *shrug*.

Or I could be talking out of my ass about this , ignore me all, I'm just a simple atrox trying to kill a few peeps in a complex fcucked up world.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    Heh... is this like one of those "Spot what's wrong" pictures?

Beam on a solitus, Recompiler in shoulder slot, Kinkstaah not looking oooogly....
    well i agree that the pic is prolly fake, but thats no recompiler, thats a plaster circuit - Brawl, and is suppose to be in the shoulder slot, got one myself

AG link
    Znails

Ah, nice.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Infamine
    some nice looser on those forums i swear.
    people shouldnt be allowed to play AO if they dont play for a year at least or they should play on a "carebear" server. Reminds me all the loosers that made the carebear exists.
    anyway i doubt that kink gives a flying f*** about it
    I don't think I quite understood that post infamine. Care to explain?

Hi my name is kinkstaah, I leveled to 200 faster than you using a bug, but its okay I did it, but no, YOUR NOT ALLOWED, ONLY ME, IM COOL, IM UBER.

Also that pic was on test if im not mistaken ;p
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

In The orginal pic of Kink With Beam he is talking to Cosmik..Deng Wrote the post...

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=50334
    Choppem - Atrox Enforcer
    Nukethem- Atrox NT

Socializer 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 33%

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Hi my name is kinkstaah, I leveled to 200 faster than you using a bug, but its okay I did it, but no, YOUR NOT ALLOWED, ONLY ME, IM COOL, IM UBER.

Also that pic was on test if im not mistaken ;p
    Cloudeh do you have a job/life? My god man, you post senseless crap all day on the forums!

Forums give me something to do at work, they can be fun, but damn cloudeh! lol!

What has my life got to do with you huh?

Really.

Nawh man you wouldnt, its all threats here on this forum so dotn bother but, yes I have a job, how else would I afford to have a LIFE?

I just dont play 24/7 like others, I spent my time on forums while chatting in irc, or downloading ...'stuff', while playing games, maybe ao, In window mode, when im not doing anything.

And I havent really posted THAT much as I have been away at a lan and played, things and I didnt care much for the forums till everyone was asleep and I was alone :P

And you read forums at work, lucky you, I have to...WORK and not read forums, I do it in my free time.

Its sad when you have to bring my life into it, does it matter, do you care so much about me, Im touched, Hug me.
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Hi i am Cloudeh i am big whiner, nerd and flamer. I also attempted to ninjaloot and exploited orgonization bank bug. Funcom banned me but now i am back! No one esle is back ONLY ME!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

You guys need to get a life -- of course that picture was on test, Kinkstaah was given a beam and made Atrox. It was only until he realized that all the animations were messed up and his character was bugged that he was made to look like one as well. The recompiler in the shoulder is a plaster circuit: brawl, and we are all Omni on the test server, so of course he got pads.

Seeing Kinkstaah on test now you'll see he's a big fat and (VERY UGLY) trox. And yes, he is carrying a beam. And yes, he's beaten me with the beam while I had the edge of Tarasque, non-overequipped, more than once.

*sigh*
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Yah Illphil, after rereading my post it didnt sound clear to me either
    Was just saying im happy to play neocron, since there aint yet so many looser busy on picking on other people over bs, thats all :P
    Dunno why people cant leave Kink alone, but im almost sure he doesnt care about it, and anyway he shouldnt...

edit: carebear stuff was just because i was chatting with old friends from UO, reminding us how pleasant the game was before they introduced the carebear lands where all the loosers/whiners went, supposely because they were tired of gettin pked everytime they moved. Truth is, if u get pked alot, then u suck so the best thing to do is to keep a low profile since theres nothing to be proud of, besides ruining other people pleasure by calling nerfs/ban whatever upon them just because your lame
    Btw im refiring the post u linked i hope thats clear
    Last edited by Infamine; Sep 16th, 2002 at 23:46:30.
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Arinia
    You guys need to get a life
    How Professional indeed.

Originally posted by Arinia

Seeing Kinkstaah on test now you'll see he's a big fat and (VERY UGLY) trox. And yes, he is carrying a beam. And yes, he's beaten me with the beam while I had the edge of Tarasque, non-overequipped, more than once.

*sigh*
    All i have to say, equipe time on beam is 4,5 sec. On and off its 9 secs. Equipe time on EoT is 1 sec on and off 2 secs. With EoT u can alpha with a flashpoint with beam no chanse in hell.

Try this: Fight with EoT, alpha etc. Then equipe flash (while equiping full def) alpha flashpoint (full agg) equipe ryder - alpha. Atrox dont realy have the ip's to do this, i might add at lvl 200. So atrox are still gimps not abel to change dmg types in pvp in such a manner as a solitus might.

Beam isnt all that, det muste ju være en mørk sida fattar du inte?

Oh yeah go right ahead make EoT better then Beam.
    Last edited by Smegmeister; Sep 17th, 2002 at 02:10:47.

Originally posted by Nukebeam

Oh yeah go right ahead make EoT better then Beam.
    w00t i mean by this is that Dev Designer Blackmane has stated in a thread about the QB that:
    As everyone knows, the Beam is very good. Very, very good. Perhaps too good It is only marginally worse than the EoT at 30% crit.
    With regards to the QB Later in the same thread Kinkstaah stated that:

Now, I can understand that - I actually want to go to test and basically test out a beam. Simply because I havent before. I never said the beam was the end all of all weapons - I said it is the best one *right now*

Due to a combination of factors.

1) You crit a lot harder (somewhat tied into 2)
    2) Your attack rating is much higher (This could change)
    Best one right now? wtf is that suppose to mean? and its attack rating might change!?!?!?!?
    Then later Arinia makes a Update: Week of 09-SEP-02 she takes a quote from Cosmik that says:

2) Not sure if you know or not, but the Blood Bat has been altered so it isn't as powerful (but is still very much a strong weapon). The Queen Mantis Blade is also being changed so it is a more viable Enforcer weapon. The Beam and EoT is also currently being looked at. So, our aim here, is to make sure there are quality choices out there for Enforcers all ready. That's not to say no new weapons are coming, but we are putting a focus on variety (eg, new piercing weapons in the shape of Slayerdroid Claws which I think Enforcers will love).
    OMG the beam and EoT is currently being looked at?, im pretty sure this dosent mean improving the beam as that would moste surtanly call for a public out cry as to Atrox Enf being 2 powerfull. But it would IMO very much sound like improving EoT or in worst case nerf beam. To force Enf's to chose other weapon types.
    At least in the way kink makes it sound like.

Beam isnt all that good it dosent allow you to change dmg types etc due to its high equipe time (EoT is way better here, and when was the last time it droped?.)

Ok I know I made this post assuming the worst posible result, when a solitus touches the beam. So dont point out how paranoid I am.

And for the love of God dont touch the Beam!

first off i'd like to say i like kink, cause he replies to stuff, but I know he tries to downplay the power of EoT down so there are no more on RK1

now my lil rant, he ran missions for xp, i could run probably atleast 5 missions in an hour if they were all in bs, now with a full team, that's 6 people that i would team with that could do the same, 1 hour = 30 mill.........................assuming over 1 mill xp bonus, the current system is much lower xp for killing mobs........kink knows he got to 200 in a way that 99% of us won't, that's why he won't reply to this thread

Anyone is good at lvl 200, duh, so saying "yea duel him, and find out his pvp prowess", is so stupid unless you're a doc, trader, fixer lvl 200

my final thought is this, i've heard kink say, "if i could switch to lead pipe staff I would, it's better than edge" now that's complete bull and he said this after total IP reset, so WTF did he do with all his reset points?..........if he's fooling anyone, no, duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how stupid do you think we are to think if you REALLY wanted to switch out the EoT you wouldn't have...............................

Originally posted by Julia
    Hi i am Cloudeh i am big whiner, nerd and flamer. I also attempted to ninjaloot and exploited orgonization bank bug. Funcom banned me but now i am back! No one esle is back ONLY ME!

I dont really whine anymore, I talk and reply to other people and tell you what I think.

Attempted to ninja loot, Oh my dear you are a bit slow?

Im a nerd? are we not playing the same game. Do you know me?
    If you do please say it to me one day in person not behind a computer, and you probably are a man.

Hello.
    I am a Tragic Figure

Originally posted by Cloudeh

I dont really whine anymore, I talk and reply to other people and tell you what I think.

Attempted to ninja loot, Oh my dear you are a bit slow?

Im a nerd? are we not playing the same game. Do you know me?
    If you do please say it to me one day in person not behind a computer, and you probably are a man.

Hello.
    that was biggest whine of them all
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Lightbulb

Kink -is- trying to convince everyone that the EoT sucks compared to beam. Well, one really important point is it's drop/equip time. It's got chem dmg, it's faster, etc etc.

Kink would never give me his EoT if I gave him the ability to use a beam. No way, and everyone playing a highlvl enf knows this (not the ebayers, noooo).

Anyways, I'd prolly whine like he does because he cannot use it un-OE.

I remember he said something like this .. "Ok, Atrox IS better as an enforcer, but THAT'S OK!" .. But he still whines about the EoT

[sarcasm]

Anyways(2), even how much Kink tries to sabtoage the game and make EoT uber and never drop again, I have faith in the devs not letting him accomplish his goal

[/sarcasm]
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Altho he is great guy and no mission run is not an exploit... [/B]
    The way he did the last few lvls was an exploit and he even reported it but FC just fixed it afew months later without punishing the exploiters.

The mission running Kicky and all other did back in the beginning wasn't exploit.

2) Alvin Pad, I don't think Kink has ever gone Omni?
    If I don't remember wrong Kink was actually omni for quite long time, but was a long time ago, before Alvin pads.

The SS is ofcourse from test or fake.

You can say what you want about Kink, but I think he's a cool and funny guy.
    Last edited by Azzazzimon; Sep 18th, 2002 at 08:50:38.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I really don't get it why people keep picking on him. Is he the only one that did some kind of 'exploit'. I don't think so. All the people that exploited to get their 1k tokenboard. I hear nothing about that, because imo a 1k tokenboard at lvl 50 is much more powerful than the advantages you get to exploit from lvl 190 to 200, or whatever it was. Anywayz, people that keep insulting him are the ones that don't really know him. Sure, sometimes he can be a prick, but how would you feel if every single noob asks you 100 times a day what sword you are wielding. I've known kink for about 6 months now, and mostly he has been kind and helpfull. Everybody makes mistakes, but everybody deserves a second chance. About his EOT, if he likes to walk around with an OE weapon, let him !

PS : to all you troxes : ever seen a trox with an EOT??? It looks like a potatoknife
    Ixari Behemoth pls !
    Nacher You fumbled ...
    Vespillo Execution of Total Mirror Shield MkX got interrupted by Ownz !

---> STORM <---

- My lovely wife Stinamus (Jinxmus) -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast