Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: /anon for PvP titles

Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by Miz
    Whats the point of having a title period?... Bragging rights?.... oooooo thats something... sorry... but people that pvp for titles alone need to find a new hobby
    im up for removing titles
    göb göb

And why are Omni coming to Tir Arena to "fight"? PvP should be in the proper PvP zones. The Arena is for training purposes. Its for honing your skills against your own side in preparation for taking on the enemy.

Its sad that you go into low supression zones and see no enemies, and no fights. Go to the Arena and see about 20 people looking for a fight. Oh how civilised.. I wish real wars were like this.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

I'm not going to say that anyone who gets Neo is a biiiatch but the truth is i know that if i was trying to buff up my title then thats what i'd have to be.

Title's are so pointless anyway, oh a trader with a title he must be soooooooooooo good. It gives people too good a reason to do what they already want to do - run away and not die. Stand there, fight back to the end (sitting is even more effective than running as far as i'm concerned... like im going to kill you when you sit down at the end of a fight) and learn from your deaths what you should do next time.

I'm all for /anon with titles. Or take them out altogether. Or just let me drop my damn title without dying repeatedly to people w/in 100 points of me... no one in my guild would kill me even if i asked, we need some sort of option. Titles as they are just dont cut it.

Hehe just a thought how bout crats get 4x the title points a trader gets for the same kill? work out some sliding scale along those lines....
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Abid if you need someone to kill you to strip a title away just give me a holler. I wouldn't mind.

1 out of 6 divests last night woot

I'll have your title. I don't use it anyway. Maybe cos I don't have one :/
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Re: Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by Knobswollen

im up for removing titles
    Doh... sorry if I misunderstood the post I quoted of yours before... but for some reason I got the feeling you were one of the "See my title!? I'm big and flashy" people... glad to see I was wrong

Remove Titles... Make pvp fun again
    Mizrach

Ex-Coven Master of Dark Covenant(RK2)

Thanks for the good times all...

I forgot to say...
    Nerf Traders!

I forgot to say nerf nerfers.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12