Quality level: 200
    Requirements:
    Wield:
    Must have expansionset: Shadowlands
    Soldier
    Assault Rif from 1001
    Burst from 751
    Full Auto from 901

Clearly it is usable by a title level 5 character, as are the other Superior Rebuilt Perennium weapons. There is nothing about this weapon which suggests that it can't be used at TL5, in fact, the requirements imply that it was aimed at TL5 soldiers. Weapons aimed at TL7 characters generally have 2000+ skill requirements.

These weapons are built as follows:

1. Obtain the Superior Perennium weapon, these sell for about 20 mil in GMS, or you can farm the components. Either way it's a common item that most soldiers would be using by TL5, twink or not.

2. Complete the Inferno Spirit Quest. This can be done by a TL5 character. There is no level lock which prevents TL5 characters entering Inferno or obtaining and completing the quest.

3. Obtain the appropriate weapon from The Beast. Again, there is no level lock which prevents a TL5 character from doing this. It can be done with the help of a healer to overcome the Pandemonium environmental DoT.

Steps 2 and 3 are quite a lot of work. Step 3 required the help and support of a TL7 raidforce. It's therefore quite an unpleasant surprise that the first TL5 to do this hit the following brick wall:

It is theoretically possible to combine "Perennium Blaster Rebuild Kit" with "Lord of Anger". But you need at least 195 in Level.

Wow! None of us saw that coming. Nothing about the quest or the item suggests that it's for level 195+.

Please remove this hidden requirement. TL7 players have better weapons than the rebuilt perenniums. The regular Superior Perennium Sniper is usable by TL3 agents, I'm not sure about the Blaster since I don't have a soldier twink, but it's certainly usable at TL4. It would make sense that TL5 twinks who have put in the work should get a step up from these weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    pew pew pew pew pew pew pew ----------LAZERZ!------------- PSH PSH RAWR!!!!!!!!! FRIGGING SHARKS WITH FRIGGING LAZERZ ON THEIR HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneoneone1!!

bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump

lawl bamp
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

back to front

up for stating level reqs upfront, it being pvp board (tl4 board with lvl150+ quest), new bronto nano and board (tl4 and lvl120) ort rebuilt perennium weapons (no level requirements and lvl195+)
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

bumpo

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    up for stating level reqs upfront, it being pvp board (tl4 board with lvl150+ quest), new bronto nano and board (tl4 and lvl120) ort rebuilt perennium weapons (no level requirements and lvl195+)
    QFT.

Funcom, please either put a level lock on the mission, or on the item (final items, not tradeskill steps), or leave them off...

IF a person is able to obtain all the items necessary for a tradeskill process through questing, and sheer determination, then there should NOT be a hidden level requirement for it.

please at least use some thought when you implement quests, and items and make sure that the level requirements for them are logical... TL4 lock, on an item that cannot be obtained until a TL5 quest is just stupid... followed by a "random" level lock on quests.. i mean level 120?! wtf?!?!!
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

this little trick FC pulled with the tradeskills got me thinking. Anybody come upon other items that had a hidden lvl req on a tradskill.? If so, i think FC should come clean and make a list of all the items they don't want lowbies to accuire.

Quote Originally Posted by Needafix View Post
    this little trick FC pulled with the tradeskills got me thinking. Anybody come upon other items that had a hidden lvl req on a tradskill.? If so, i think FC should come clean and make a list of all the items they don't want lowbies to accuire.
    or they could simply change the process so that the level lock was associated with the final item, rather than with the tradeskill process.
    Redadv 220/30

me am bored so liek bump n stuff and funkcom look at this and like make fix of me plx
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

bamp for adding a lvl req

personally, I don't think it should be useable by TL5s...not out of any prejudice against pip or other tl5 twinks, but b/c...no other item in pande is useable by someone who can't be attacked by a 220.

So, leave the 195+ req, but toss it on the weap, plx :P

195 also happens to be a pretty decent level for the leveling toon to start using this weapon (ofc, the current state of pande with the raidbots, etc. is another matter)...in the context of the game itself, lvl 195+, you're starting to do inf mishes almost exclusively, and you're hitting for min damage on every mob, MBS becomes very noticeable, and an extra 1K would be very useful for the 10 levels until the dshark can be used.

bamp
    Paratrooper (aka tarapooper/P-Rex) -> 220/30/70 Soldier

Satyavati -> 150/7/39 Adventurer

Politie -> 208/20/57 Bureaucrat

bump for remove lvl lock. if you gone through the process to get this item you deserve it.

imo the whole rebuilding process should be made availble to all lvls. the database has entries for ql 50 rebuilt perens. so make TS items drop from catacombs instead.

with all the new skill enhancing items ingame you'll cap mbs too soon, so getting that extra amount is fair enough.

bump for removing the lock and removing some people from real life they are wastin my air

Quote Originally Posted by Avocado View Post
    and an extra 1K would be very useful for the 10 levels until the dshark can be used.
    Selfish person. This applies to fixers and agents. We don't all have an OP weapon to se that caps at the second it's equiped. and having the same weapon since lvl 75 isn't more fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Bamp.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Bamp.
    good point.
    Proud Member of Paradise

bumpeti
    Buildahbabe 220/25 engineer, rk2
    Kaffekokare 206/16 crat, rk2
    Kaffikos 22/2 adv, rk2
    Dharus 220/19 sold, rk1

Quote Originally Posted by Avocado View Post
    bamp for adding a lvl req

personally, I don't think it should be useable by TL5s...not out of any prejudice against pip or other tl5 twinks, but b/c...no other item in pande is useable by someone who can't be attacked by a 220.

So, leave the 195+ req, but toss it on the weap, plx :P

195 also happens to be a pretty decent level for the leveling toon to start using this weapon (ofc, the current state of pande with the raidbots, etc. is another matter)...in the context of the game itself, lvl 195+, you're starting to do inf mishes almost exclusively, and you're hitting for min damage on every mob, MBS becomes very noticeable, and an extra 1K would be very useful for the 10 levels until the dshark can be used.

bamp
    theres lvl 175 req stuff in pande that is usable by some professions at that level.

in saying that, i have no problem whatsoever if the level lock was placed on the result (SRPB/SRPS) simply because that way the players would realise "hey, i can't use this, maybe its not worth spending several weeks of my time obtaining it".

as it stands there is no way whatsoever to know of the level requirement until AFTER you have the pieces, and try to combine them.. this imo is a big screw up by funcom, as it craps all over the dedicated players, which actually took a fair amount of play time in obtaining the items.
    Redadv 220/30

humpty-bumpty

warping btf

keep bumpin'

bump for taking off the level req in tradeskill process
    must been the disapointment of the century
    fc adres this problem
    With all my power I give courage to me and my family

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast