Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Remove the level requirement to TRADESKILL rebuilt perennium weapons

bump for putting level requirements on the result, rather than on the tradeskill process.
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

Bump
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

bump , fix this it is obviously wrong
    Dear Omni, gather up and clean my ...base

President Spiritual Guru of Devil Inside
    Fourth
    Sadism
    Diyu
    Willnukeyou
    Goodfella
    Dawnbreaker

Soulhuntress

bump
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

If agents are allowed to have CS at TL5, then soldiers should be allowed this gun.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

not really worried about that tbh, more annoyed by the fact that there is a level lock on the tradeskill process.

the only way to find out about the level lock is by getting all the pieces, and then trying to combine them, which means if you are not 195+ you have wasted a great deal of time and effort in getting the items... since the final result does not have a level lock, and nor does the quest to get the rebuild kit.
    Redadv 220/30

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    If agents are allowed to have CS at TL5, then soldiers should be allowed this gun.
    Irrelevant and a moot point since there is an agent gun equivolent. Keep this on topic please.

Quote Originally Posted by Redadv View Post
    not really worried about that tbh, more annoyed by the fact that there is a level lock on the tradeskill process.

the only way to find out about the level lock is by getting all the pieces, and then trying to combine them, which means if you are not 195+ you have wasted a great deal of time and effort in getting the items... since the final result does not have a level lock, and nor does the quest to get the rebuild kit.
    Exactly. Bump up for fixing this!
    Proud Member of Paradise

putting lvl lock on tradeskill process was worst idea ever.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Bump for removing a pointless level lock.

As a general principle, I think level locks should have a decay on them - say 1 level per 2-3 patches, because plenty of items that I'm sure the devs put a lot of work into end up never being used because by the time the player reaches the level, especially for older items, they are utterly useless. Just look at L/M/HNTAs - they'd be great and instantly relevant again if they didn't have a ridiculous lock on them. Now everyone's just going for AI tanks which are cheaper, just as good, and no silly lock. A level lock decay would extend the shelflife of an enormous range of items a great deal and make this game a lot more colourful, rather than just creating items destined for obscurity with the next patch.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

yea, that would be nifty.. seeing some of the older (locked) items back in play again, being used by the lower levels..

either that, or just remove level locks off all items \o/ but thats a whole 'nother kettle of fish.

please FC, do not place hidden level locks on items.
    Redadv 220/30

bump for a fix: )
    Lilledoc 220/27 doc Equip

1st page
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Bump for this suggestion, anyone who went through that much hassle to get a weapon that isn't lvl locked should be able to make it.
    Resident of RK2 Rimor

lvl 220 Shade SlicingRoses
    lvl 216 Doc BleedingRose

bump to take req off

bump!
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

bump for the removal of level requirements hidden in tradeskill processes.
    Redadv 220/30

Agreed remove the silly hidden level lock on the combine.

bumpage

Bump!
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast