Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Rimor] Next Newland Council Meeting

The Newland Council will hold its next monthly public session on Saturday the 3rd of April at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.
    All neutrals and newland citizens are welcome to attend but priority to Newland Citizens.

((Well seeing how Pheats was busy killing folks today with Aliens, I'll post.))

The next Newland City Council meeting will be held Saturday May 1st at 20:00 RST.
    In Backyard 5 in Newland City.
    All Newland citizens, neutrals, and other outside government representatives are welcome.
    Also the Newland City Council is still looking for a new Security Minister, neutrals who are interested in the position should also attend.

Beta "Foosball33" Cross
    Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City
    Last edited by FoosballX; Apr 30th, 2010 at 22:51:25.
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

The Newland Council is forecast to hold its next monthly public session on Saturday the 5th of June at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.

All neutrals and newland citizens are welcome to attend but priority to Newland Citizens.

Meeting Date and Time subject to change via ARK confirmation.

The Newland City Council will hold its next monthly public session on Saturday the 3rd July at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.

All neutrals are welcome to attend.
    Storyline Coordinator Nashedra
    ARK Events Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

The Newland Council will hold it's next monthly session on Saturday the 7th of August, at 20:00 RST, in Backyard 5 in Newland City.
    Coordinator Ninanna. LTC Team Lead

Current effective emails: Ninanna@ark.AOark.info, ark.Ninanna@gmail.com
    or for Mmir the Events AD: Mirr@ark.AOark.info, arkmmirad@gmail.com
    Events Department, Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    To Email Events Department

yay finally an RP meeting i can get in on >.< Thanks for the announcement Nina <3
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

The next Newland City Council Meeting ((Rimor)) in 29484 is forecast to be held on Saturday September the 4th at 20:00 RST.

Meeting Date and Time subject to change via ARK confirmation.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Seems like Omni-Tek is keeping a watchful eye on the NLCC, time to put your tinfoil hats on, Neutrals.
    The date and time posted are correct.
    Coordinator Maleachi,
    Events Team (Advisors of Rubi-Ka)

Quote Originally Posted by Maleachi View Post
    Seems like Omni-Tek is keeping a watchful eye on the NLCC, time to put your tinfoil hats on, Neutrals.
    The date and time posted are correct.
    So we go get those from CR right?
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

*Straps down the tinfoil tightly*
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Quote Originally Posted by FoosballX View Post
    So we go get those from CR right?
    I think Omni Reform hands them out during their extensive "How do I become a better citizen" program.
    Jane "Lylith" Doe - former Omni-Pol employee - There is no knowledge that is not power.

Well it went ok, even without the tinfoil hats. (and if they were listening in, I am so dead right now)

The Newland Council will hold it's next monthly session on Saturday the 2nd of October, at 20:00 RST, in Backyard 5 in Newland City.

This means 20:03 for Foosball

you're such a dork. Get back to work and meddle in the foreign affairs of something cool, like the Cyborg High Council.

:P
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pfft how do you know I'm not, or he's not meaning Foos. Bah! sometimes this ooc forum gets confusing.

[Rimor]: The Newland Council will hold it's next monthly session on Saturday the 6th of November, at 20:00 RST, in Backyard 5 in Newland City.
    Last edited by Ninanna; Nov 3rd, 2010 at 19:17:16.

Did anyone bring up Adam Roycraft day this year? It should be on the 19th or 20th.

(The weekend before US Thanksgiving holiday, as people tend to be out of town or very busy with exams/end of year business for several weeks after that)

It's the 20th gsp has been book. Keep an eye on the buzz forum later in the week, for more info.

[Rimor]: The Newland Council will hold it's next monthly session on Saturday the 4th of December, at 20:00 RST, in Backyard 5 in Newland City.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast