Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who Remembers?!?!

it still does for backstab

I miss the Nl hill too, especially making teams of ppl way higher lvl than me and then leeching (adv with shottie ftw!) oh no wait I still do that sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by amiryde View Post
    When - skill lock modifier reduced specials recharge !!!
    rofl,that was awesome! :-)

i prolly wont forget the day when i equipped two coldlaser pistols at 150 and thought im ready to rock at towers..oh god i got so pwned,which reminds me of my first contact with maryjane (ubah awesome lvl 130 clan trader @ MMD times)-he killed me faster than i could press my burst button-not that it would have helped(minime in a ql 120 omni elite set with a ql 150 div9-but so damn proud yeha)

another real happy but strange moment was,when a clanner(cant believe i forgot his name-shame on me) gave me my first upgrade for the spastic rifle for free.those things went for an insane amount of credatz these days.

kinda miss all the spinner/fury raids.soldier community never been so tight again i think.

grinding to lvl 200 (been 192 for ages) not because to get max lvl ,just because kalikinaka would promote me to a general of DoOT.

flaming banishedsoul in DoOT org chat..that was like our org sport nr1 besides pvp .i think that perv did even enjoy it - <3 bani

making my first steps into SL with laakota,khrush,aphrox,seussi,kagthar,seussi,boyde and kalikinaka ofc.hell,that was a badass crew

applying to ad2.sounds lame but really thrilling to me -) and then the words from holy atre : "hi there,ready to join the family?"

watching anisher dueling several best of the best advs from rk2 and pwned their asses one by one.no joke,i sat in front of my PC-first speechless- then i laughed out loud ,cause those darn advs totally deserved that

the most i miss my daily training with nockle,fireks,mands and her brother.if u count all together i prolly got a kill death ratio from 0.000000000000001 %.but it helped more than a thousand theories and forum debates.

yours brix

PS: no one mentioned teh zebraman? how dare you.one of our finest rk2 icons.

Hey B, coming back yet?! <3
    Yes, I recall first running into Dodge in MMD and he had crit setup (when that was insanely overpowering) and dying. I then remember being able to chase him all over RK when anti CH nano was introduced and soldiers had the Fury/Spinned to deal nice dmg.

First good fixer I encountered was in that dungeon that dropped the decranums (?) armor and shortly got keeled by him in MMD after with victrix at my side. I forget his name, but it will come to me eventually. (shade something?)

When SL first opened (that seems recent in AO memories) and all the bugs with quests and the zone making me spend countless hours doing wasted on my PC.

When NW first opened and clan had pretty much every LCA, the fun part was taking it =) and of course the mass raids it required to do enough damage in the 6 hours.

Rerolling from MA on RK1 to play on RK2 - never regretted that.

Having to wait for Army to log in and gimme RC because he was about the only soldier at one point that could cast it. Yes, to upgrade my novaflow to a higher QL (uber gun). edit - or Tindstar.

Doing a beelion shared solo missions in BS and not getting tokens.

Doing a beelion team missions in BS and getting 5k tokens.

All the drama that came with the first year of notum wars and tower fights.

I like AO now because my soldier is fun to play again, but the nostalgic memories of tougher times is certainly fun to recall.

/Atre

running the gas line at MMD and taunting clanners....
    Im sure those days cant have been as great as i remember them to be, but i miss em all the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Quote Originally Posted by UaintSeenMe View Post
    running the gas line at MMD and taunting clanners....
    Im sure those days cant have been as great as i remember them to be, but i miss em all the same.
    We used to spread the word, like "Time to take MMD" or "Time to take 2ho" and we would all rush in and try to hold the gas until one side had enough people give up.

BTW my first "Stance" in MMD went like this:

I was like level 110.
    All omni ran to the wall around MMD while clan were in 75%. We lined up, probably 70 of us of various levels (PvP was open 75+).
    I got called within the first few targets and died in.... before I could even hit TMS.
    I said to myself, "wtf?!" and laughed, buffed, and returned to MMD for more. I was hooked ever since.

playing bait for soldiers fishing for clan blood at mmd
    "oi engie cast blockers and go stand over there for me"
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

I remember many things, mostly involving arena/omnis, mostly the damn sols like brix/atre/orba/jackthis/inner/esq , and so on, but .... i do rmmber the likes of Insilico ( ofc on his NT ) and Ubric .... when Tower wars where , quite a rush and a thrill for me personaly, when dueling a enf took ~ 8 sec, or less, when Mswarm was owning everything ( ofc she hugged her title , let`s not get into that ) , when it took me 24 tryes to kill an agent in pvp ( i sure forgot his name ) ( pre sl ), when i lost 42 mils xp @ 199 TWICE , since pop was OP on a doc, when it took ~ 10 ppls to kill my doc ( ofc i was 220 and the rest was like 210 ).

Would need to write to much to mention them all, but, i wish to thank every1 that i have met and made my AO experience as funny and enjoyable as it is ( was ).

AO was ( and still is with the right ppls ) by far the best game i have played, and i`ve tryed a few .

What i miss hmm

the day en enfo was usefull for a raid ( now anybody can tank beast or anything )

the day i trained ely beach with arround 200 hecks got mutliple 220's killed and blammed it on somebody else

ignot farming

there has just gone so much away from ao that there aint enough words for it luckely some good things came for in place but it can never be the same as it used to be
    Sjekske 220 / 28 Enforcer - Main - Board Member of Inner Circle
    Dutchstab 219 / 21 Shade - Alt
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the
    inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
    Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will,
    shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.
    For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger
    those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
    And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Well i remember:

Getting lost in Rome Blue, listening to the music bieng rather wasted and saying "Wtf have i got myself into!".

Buying my 1st yalm and thinking "yeehaa, i have made it".

Going to my 1st Tarasque fight, oh the kaos was insane. The fight in the stairs and hallway was something ill never forget. My 1st fight there went for on for 2hrs after Tara was dead lol.

Getting the call to arms from Rampage (i think lol), the best leader Rk2 Omni ever had.

Meeting in Omni Ent with 100+ omnis ready and more coming.

Fighting in EFP for 1st time, kaotic amazement.

Looting my 1st ga4 disc in a BS mission after winning the team roll, the euphoria that came with knowing i was now instantly richer.

Camping the Obedient Enforcer (whatever his name is) in efp and looting my spinner upgrade..i was happy for days lol.

Fighting with Zidjahn in leader chat, then becoming the best of mates later on.

Discovering SL and grinding 14SK per heckler kill in ado.

Finding the Arena, standing in gas and getting ganked by Nockle (this set the adjenda for the remaining life in my AO career).

Haunting Old Athen/West Athen and the "Esq is in OA" hunts hehe.

Seeing Littletza tank Ian and saying to myself, "i wanna be that ubah"

Arguing with Randarde/Nanotony about who we should get in the team for next mish.

Joining SnuggleBunnies of Doom and meeting many good friends from there, which lasted my the entire length of AO.

Joining DF.

Fighting Mothadoc on my Sold for 1st time in a duel and dieing to DoT's/AS/Dimach.

Playing title game with Athx and crushing clan anytime we had the chance, with the help of our Buff Army lmao.

Smashing Darkforces on his Shade with insillico/onlyman/athx - we are all confident that we broke him as well hehe.

Meeting Onlyman/phaine/vas.

So many many more memories that kept me in this game, so many to list.

Sooo many good times.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

I miss Ninj00, Axemaxe and Khrystanna.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

Ohh from one of the OA hunts I just remembered.

I saw an omni enf in leet form with all the size buffs etc running (Harios?).. So I was like, wtf, that's the biggest leet I've ever seen!

Someone on orgchat ripped it out of context though, resulting in a bad logon Something like "omg that's the biggest one Ive ever seen!"
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

tsukts/hex
    Wanck 210/18 Martial Artist General of Ring of Destruction
    Spanck 184/16 Agent Squad Commander of Ring of Fury

lol mmd how could i forgot that god damn i want it back!!!!!!!! so many memorys i remembered when readed this thread <3 I kinda forgot most of them, specialy names of ppl.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Whitefall EU - RIFT
    Devil Inside in RIFT!
    Piese scutere

hehe yeah ganking people in mmd who were trying to get to the grid terminal was fun maek ely beach 25% zone plx
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

when we had to cross mountains just to find leets :P

[mish rewards]
    220/23 Agent // 220/19 Doc // 174/23 Shade // 170/22 Keeper// 165/21 NT // 160/14 Advy

BM of Komodo

I remember getting Ocelot180 to waste his SB in FT... that was way too much fun!

good ol´omni times when i started...

first toon an MP and my RL mate got me to AO giving me my first million as a startup help.... my first Q.Wings casted liek... woooah this world is huge....

Hellhounds in HQ with the secret mission slider settings (was it l,r,l,r,l,r?!)

My first org to be with damage inc (wave , hai chac^^)

The first ingot i looted with a gz for my own self earned cash

exploring elysium with Stirb when we both been like lvl 90 and getting raped by green dungeon bosses..... later when we been like 190-2105 the endless nights in faction temples...

My fist tchu spawn liek.. ZOMG its huuuuge

My first toon that finally dinged 200, yes it was my NT inspired by frost -he owned -

The oldschool shadow ops crew that i learned my basics off... hai Tza, Kwautmobs, Lubba, Stirb, Star, Porkey, Mosta , Skkyye and all the others from those times

After 4 years this game still provides more fun and good memories then painfull hits with the nerfbat.. as long as that, you will still see me online

cheerz

Times change, but the spirit is still out there.... thx to Alpha Omega (you know who i thank most) for giving me a home to enjoy and take this "turncoat" for good and make logging in fun every day!
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

I remember my first team mish when after a long painful run with our pathetic run speed we were wiped by the trash king at the mish entrance.
    I remember my first time in TOTW and seeing dozens of mobs at entrance door and insta killing me.
    I remember my first kite at Belial doing Ninjas. (Anyone do this anymore?)
    I remember the huge kites we did in PW wastelands where the nt would round up every borg in the area and run circles around us as we kill 30 to 40 borgs.
    I remember all the times Holoz killed me on the stairs at tara.
    I remember doing Hollow Island when it was actually hard.
    And I remember the towers wars with Bruce and Revelator leading over a 100 clan and then 2/3 of us lding and the rest getting lag frozen at the first volley of fire. FC, get of OS and bring the fun back to tower wars.

I just visited Ninj00 and Tsukts history pages. Ah the stories their org names tell. I, sad to admit it, miss those two.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast