Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OTPC: The Situation in Newland

Quote Originally Posted by meatybtz View Post
    So lets review:
    Omni-Tek enters a neutral town to increase defense and stabillity for the good of the whole planet.. Total Civilian Casualties:0
    Given your own admittance to the contrary, there's only one thing in the entire breadth and depth of human vocabulary I can say to that: orly?

Quote Originally Posted by meatybtz View Post
    No neutrals were kill except those that attacked Omni Forces.
    Not even going to comment about the silliness you claim happened in Four Holes. Firstly, to be a considered a casualty in any real sense, someone needs to stay dead. You also have trouble grasping the concept of clans; think of the term "clans" in the same way you think of the ICC. It's just an umbrella for a bunch of disparate stuff, and not realizing that means you're not seeing the forest for the trees.
    Last edited by Berinda; Dec 15th, 2007 at 12:10:23.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Thumbs down OT's "involvement" in NLC

Newland City is not owned by Omni-Tek, and thus cannot be leased to us. We built this hole in the wall with our own blood, sweat and tears. OT has constantly refused to sell us the supplies to expand the city and beautify it. I personally do not support the change in mayoralship from Toog to King. Furthermore, I will not stand by and be chipped by anyone. The presence of the Unicorns in the area of NLC is a slap to the face of the neutral community. I have, and always will be, a member of the Neutral Defense Initiative and a protector of the freedom of Newland City.

- Taconis, Proud Defender of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by RevWiz View Post
    Newland City is not owned by Omni-Tek, and thus cannot be leased to us. We built this hole in the wall with our own blood, sweat and tears. OT has constantly refused to sell us the supplies to expand the city and beautify it. I personally do not support the change in mayoralship from Toog to King. Furthermore, I will not stand by and be chipped by anyone. The presence of the Unicorns in the area of NLC is a slap to the face of the neutral community. I have, and always will be, a member of the Neutral Defense Initiative and a protector of the freedom of Newland City.

- Taconis, Proud Defender of Freedom
    Wow, a neutral taking a stand. Rev's my kind of people.

If Newland is looking for a corporation to help it, they'd do well to enter negotiations with Phasefront. The dealership has already brought more people to Newland; logic follows that if Newland is improved to draw more people, some people who came for the city would stay for the dealership.

Of course, King is such a lap dog of Omni-Tek that I don't see this happening.

I cant help but sit back and wow at the irony of the boogeyman like status that clans have become.

"Oh noes! Terrorist!" Yup, and im hiding under your bed, your closet, and under the basement stairwell. Tremble with fear, people.

And Foos, it was never "our way or to the funeral home with ya".. I would think you of all people would have understood it by now. Its a mistake to mix the two rival concepts of fighter and terrorist in the same sentence, because unless your on the inside and are quite aware of the difference.... you're really insulting both types and they will not stand for it. Its the reason why omni has made both sets into enemies.

everyone else who doesn't know the difference, is trying to sell the idea to benefit themselves. Its a weakness of the spirit to sucker punch good folk that way.

I can't leave you kids alone for a moment, can i? Do I need to start separating folks?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by RevWiz View Post
    Newland City is not owned by Omni-Tek, and thus cannot be leased to us. We built this hole in the wall with our own blood, sweat and tears.
    Newland can be leased to you because you do not own the land the buildings are built on. I understand that you wish to think that because you're left to live with relatively little Omni-Tek intervention that you're immune to Omni-Tek laws, but you're not. As long as Omni-Tek has the lease on the planet all land, that is not sublet like Newland is now, Is Omni-Tek and The Corporation has the right to lay claim to any structures constructed on it's land.

OT has constantly refused to sell us the supplies to expand the city and beautify it.
    Incorrect. Newland is one of our biggest contracts. If Newland City is not spending money it's because the Trade Minister and the Mayor do not wish to. You need to take it up with them, not us.

I personally do not support the change in mayoralship from Toog to King.
    Your Mayor's name is Zephrem "Toog" King, it's not a title...
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    As long as Omni-Tek has the lease on the planet all land, that is not sublet like Newland is now, Is Omni-Tek and The Corporation has the right to lay claim to any structures constructed on it's land.
    Translation: as long as Omni-Tek is on Rubi-Ka they can freely barge in cities & claim it as theirs for "security", unless you resist like the clans ofc
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    Translation: as long as Omni-Tek is on Rubi-Ka they can freely barge in cities & claim it as theirs for "security", unless you resist like the clans ofc
    The proper translation would be: If you seek, and maintain, a trusting diplomatic relationship with Omni-Tek then you reap benefits such as sovereignty.

The Clans attempted this, and were almost successful until they resorted back to the only thing they know, violence.
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

who was it again that contaminated all the water in Tir? oooh right! omni-tek...
    who killed the miners that protested peacefully for better work conditons? ooh right! omni-tek...
    why did those miners protest though? hmm, must be cause omni-tek let them die in the mines saying they're cheaper to replace...
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Or another one would be: "If you seek an honest relationship with anyone, make sure you keep it honest for all involved."

Its foolish to think that only omni-tek folk are trustworthy.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Dec 16th, 2007 at 23:31:09.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    In regards to the issue of Neutral Identification Chips.
    These will be manufactured and distributed by and to the expense of Newland City. They are, like the ID Chips for full Omni-Tek employees, required to be carried around all Omni-Tek cities and installations.
    You what! ID Chips for neutrals pfft. You know exactly where you can stick that idea. What deluded loon had this bright spark idea? the neutral population doesn't need identifying by anyone. It's simple, we're the ones not involved in your stupid war! We don't need some ID chip to tell us that, and some of us outright will NEVER use one! We don't need to be identified, nor do we want to be. Such actions to do such is an invasion on what neutrality is, and our freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    On the topic of the official status of Newland City, its neutral status is renewed and the city should be considered neutral in the ongoing conflict between Omni-Tek and the clans.
    And Borealis? The ICC maybe turning a blind eye, but some don't. We have bloody long memories and even longer pointy fingers! Omni-Tek invaded neutral lands, which under the ICC intervention of 29445 where they "promised" to keep both Clan and Omni-Tek aggressors off our lawn, and has since forgotten such. Some of us will remind them of thier duty to pick up that Omni and Clan trash and keep it off our streets!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    We have bloody long memories and even longer pointy fingers!
    Yeah, the pointy fingers really came in handy when the unicorns decided they own Borealis.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    You what! ID Chips for neutrals pfft. You know exactly where you can stick that idea. What deluded loon had this bright spark idea? the neutral population doesn't need identifying by anyone. It's simple, we're the ones not involved in your stupid war! We don't need some ID chip to tell us that, and some of us outright will NEVER use one! We don't need to be identified, nor do we want to be. Such actions to do such is an invasion on what neutrality is, and our freedom!
    here here at least 1 neutral that stands for his ideals

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123