Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Content Brainstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Maeventura
    Total would be for full set:
    8k ACs, 4500 hp & nano, +900 nanoinit, +165 nanoskills, -25% nanocost, 160 NCU, +150 treatment & first aid, +90 NF range, +400 RS, +75 abilities, +20% heal efficiency, +250 AAD, +50 AAO, +50 pistol, +50 fling shot, +50 evades, +25 heal & nanodelta, +200 CL and +15 stam/psy.
    And not a single +dmg mod? This is just insulting!

P.S. if you added pistol/fling there, make it add MA too
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Quote Originally Posted by Reziukas View Post
    And not a single +dmg mod? This is just insulting!

P.S. if you added pistol/fling there, make it add MA too
    Imo, we aren't meant for dd

Added MA though.

EDIT: so I guess that I didn't build up stats too uber or too bad?
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeventura View Post
    Imo, we aren't meant for dd

Added MA though.

EDIT: so I guess that I didn't build up stats too uber or too bad?
    Given our crappy +dmg add AR nerf, adding skills isn't really about causing damage directly, its just about the ability to get our weapons on without so many perk resets and compromises, and the ability to land regular hits in PVP just a little more.

Hell, I would gladly take +weapon skills on the armor even if it had -dmg to compensate for the +dmg the AR would give (especially since it would take something like +12 weaponskill to require -1 dmg ... gimme -3dmg armor with this formula please
    Last edited by Doctorhyde; Dec 9th, 2007 at 18:05:16.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

interesting stuff
    Need RE and Shotgun in gloves aswell.
    They are after all our supported weapons (read ofab gloves, research etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ober
    Need RE and Shotgun in gloves aswell.
    They are after all our supported weapons (read ofab gloves, research etc.)
    In that case some MR and MM would make sense too
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Quote Originally Posted by Reziukas View Post
    In that case some MR and MM would make sense too
    Don't push it

Edited to reflect ober's comment, but we don't have to transform those gloves in uber sharpshooter gloves or something like that XD
    We usually call it WTF.
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

With the nanoinit on these thingies, I'd get around 3270'ish. (575 increase from my current gear)

With that, I would probably be interested in pulling the extra weight needed to get 3600.

YEs we already got shafted with no MR in the ofab gear.. might as well not include it here

But I would trade 40 pts in each nano skill to add 20 more points to Heal/Nano delta

And please... >.< the stam req...

Yes I still need to get the doc pill pack and star of recovery :/
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

I kept the stam req as I, opi doc, can meet it without using too much foreign buffing items. But like I said, I just show some ideas, I let the doc community and professionals decide what to keep and use from my ideas.

EDIT: reflected Ittledoc's demand: -35 nanoskills, + 20 heal & nanodelta.
    Last edited by Maeventura; Dec 10th, 2007 at 18:56:08.
    We usually call it WTF.

Here are my ideas:

Medical Miracle
    Places a nano program in your NCU that will automatically CH you one time if your hp goes below 0 even if stunned. Can only be used once every 10 minutes.

Remission and Relapse
    Heals the Doctor for 20k damage/sec for 15 seconds and those around him for 2k damage/sec. After the 15 seconds is up, the Doctor will die. 30 minute lock on this nano.

Multiple Sclerosis
    Debuffs the perk attack time of the target.

and lastly

Abortion Clinic
    Target lovechild/easymode profession is deleted. :P
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    Abortion Clinic
    Target lovechild/easymode profession is deleted. :P
    I think this is the absolute coolest idea =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    Multiple Sclerosis
    Debuffs the perk attack time of the target.
    Would be a nice feature, since it would target certain perk profession high on the PvP ladder while not giving us an overpowered offensive capability. Too bad it's probably not possible to implement with the current code.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

NOOOO: "easymode profession is deleted" that would delete my trader!
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher

and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

Mmba,
    So how long do you expect a response? Few months?

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Ittledoc View Post
    Mmba,
    So how long do you expect a response? Few months?
    Ive presented some to fc already. i also linked this from the bugs/suggestions list.

When FC introduces patches, they sometimes look in want lists, bug lists, etc. for new stuff to get their brains moving. They might not respond to us, but a thread like this with lots of content could be just what the doctor ordered (hehe, no pun intended.) if you see something appear in a patch that looks like its from this thread, chances are that it was.

so to answer your question: we might never get an official response, but its good to come up with ideas for the devs, because they check and when they do they'll now know what we want.

edit: just to note, i threw the first 25 suggestions at them a while ago, but i didnt get an official response. still, im sure they read the thread and at least saw my cry for something fun.
    Last edited by Mmba; Dec 21st, 2007 at 16:00:48.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

thnx Mmba... your responses have alwasy been quick and fair. Glad to have you as our (docs) professional! (FC take not..

A nano to reduce evades... we have one to reduce inits, so evades would be kinda logical to me.. Maybe could be combined with an improved UBT for complete devastation.
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    A nano to reduce evades... we have one to reduce inits, so evades would be kinda logical to me.. Maybe could be combined with an improved UBT for complete devastation.
    I had the same idea, but with a snare effect (if you're slowed down, it would be the whole body, but then I guess all init debuffs should be snares too).
    We usually call it WTF.

I had the same idea, but with a snare effect (if you're slowed down, it would be the whole body, but then I guess all init debuffs should be snares too).
    Hmm...

Well, we're supposed to be outlasters etc, yet our damage can be too low to 'eventually' kill some profs.

Sooo, what I was thinking, to work further on that outlasting bit:
    We get a set of debuffs, with long duration (thinking 5+ minutes).
    Basically for each debuff you cast, you get a slight heal modi debuff.
    To cast each debuff, you need ubt + 2 dots + "other required debuffs" to land it.
    Every debuff stacking, and piling up debuffing mucho of the opponents defence.
    With an improved EP at the end, killing all buffs (coon/acro/reflects etc) and perhaps putting a blocker nano in their ncu (aka can't coon/acro/whatever for 20 seconds or so)

So basically, after about 5(or more) minutes, the target is slowed down to a useless pulp, due to his speeds in every regard (aad, inits, aao, weapon/special skills) is nerfed to oblivion. Or just focus on nerfing defensive skills to oblivion.
    Could also be fun if dot damage increase for each debuff you had running on target.

AAD and NR debuff is the most important to me, so we can land mali prohib

Ofc, this would have to be balanced so we don't suddenly become traders without gth

mmba, don't forget to check every post again to make sure you didn't miss anything
    We usually call it WTF.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast