Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: List of Needs and Wants

By saying that they force us to use something else, I mean that our AR is so low when using our default weapon (pistol) or any other weapon for that matter, the only hope we have is to use something with AS, gauranteed damage. DoTs are next to useless since (for me at least) they rarely land in this new age of NR toons and they just take too long to cast anways... I can't remember the last time I had enough time to fire off 3 DoTs and live.
    As for the whole support class comment, engys are support, crats are support, MPs are support, yet oddly enough they still get buffs and skills in their symbs at the very least. One could argue that they shouldn't have weapons either since they have pets. All I'm saying is that if we're supposed to use pistols (and considering the doc pistols I'd say we are) then why give the pistol perks to a prof that doesn't need them or use them.
    So no, I will not be happy with the perks I have since it would be nice to be something other than a heal-monkey for once. And no, I will not reroll as soldier - before you even throw that old one out there too.

some nice stuff in here but lets please keep the Must be wearing doc pistol, or must be in BS to use reqs. out of the things we make up.

as far as buffs in our symbs we are getting more MA and pistol, and bow to our new ones with boosterpack, however every other weapon is SOL

buffs as in nanos would be hard for docs unless we do /cookie cutter mode for docs, its hard because theres so many diffrent weapons docs use, and i would really rather not get a buff for pistol only, or MA only, and screw the rest of the docs that dont use it, a AAO buff however would be nice to make it fair ;D

perks ill say the same thing as nanos, make it add AAO and some + dmg instead of a certian weapon skill

but as far as needs and wants, i do think we need more AR, sure every prof got boosted after LE came out, but everyone also got massive amounts of AAD as well so the small boost we got doesnt really help us

oh and fix perks, like removing all drains, and add gth remover to it as well :P

idk if this has been said but i would like to see a sl heal for lvl 150+. something like 700-1150 healing and 1000 hp buff. would be nice to have not only for pvp but also it would prolly help S10 docs. not done S10 in a while on my doc and i just reciently leveled it some so i dono how hard healing is in there now.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    idk if this has been said but i would like to see a sl heal for lvl 150+. something like 700-1150 healing and 1000 hp buff. would be nice to have not only for pvp but also it would prolly help S10 docs. not done S10 in a while on my doc and i just reciently leveled it some so i dono how hard healing is in there now.
    a 160 heal w/ a 500 hp buff and same healing as you posted could be useful. 150 is to low to start sl heals though, IMO.

160 seems like a good level since thats when we can go level in inf :P

It's not a specific doc issue, but I want a deck utility with a mix of the old goods.
    Something like this:

CPU Knowledge Enhancer
    Quality level: 300
    Requirements:
    Wield:

Comp. Liter from 1751

Equip delay: 10.00s
    Modifier:
    RangeInc. NF 50
    Decreased Nano-Interrupt Modifier % 33
    % Add. Nano Cost -5

Can't be used with:

NCU Coolant Sink
    Computer Deck Range Increaser
    Hardcore CPU Upgrade

That would be a nice little item.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

I also like what Doctorhyde suggested here.

I bumped it in February, maybe someone elses turn to do that now
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

love

give doctors some ranged energy love

i hate to see other doc's, almost everyone using pistols now days, give us more weapon options by adding more weapon skills on the alpha symbs, and add us on RE weapons that is proff lockd

id love to se a doc with S7 RE weaps,

whats the point of doc having power up perk line if skill is dark blue and no symbs adding ?

LOVE !!

im tired of been one of the few MA docs left, nice dmg but meele isnt what i want with all the kickers in game :P
    hey !!

As much as I would love to see more RE love i doubt its going to happen. The only thing we are getting as of now is the last 2 perks opened up to us. As far as lower lvl weapons it beats me FC could very well add some support friendly weapons that req. RE for all levels.

Energy weapons love would be adding ME/RE to symbs and opening the last 2 perks in Powerup line while adding ME in the same amount to it.

Would be cool if hp-buff was aura. Aaaand, moar books!
    Last edited by leetlover; Jan 31st, 2013 at 03:26:24.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678