Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: List of Needs and Wants

I would cast it occasionally if I ever remembered I have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    I would cast it occasionally if I ever remembered I have it.
    Have what?

clicky the previous page.

clicky the previous page.
    Yeah, I did see something about a crat nemesis nano we're supposed to have, but figured it couldn't be something like that

that would be it ... I never remember I have it even when I have a crat targetted. 3 posts just to highlight my bad memory

that would be it ... I never remember I have it even when I have a crat targetted. 3 posts just to highlight my bad memory
    Hehehe

Tbh, it'd be way more useful as a 1k ranged init, and 500-1k as/fling/burst/anyotherspecialcratsuse debuff, than the current one.
    Or a 100% stun PROC resistance self buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ober View Post
    Hehehe

Tbh, it'd be way more useful as a 1k ranged init, and 500-1k as/fling/burst/anyotherspecialcratsuse debuff, than the current one.
    Or a 100% stun PROC resistance self buff.
    They won't ever give us real stun resistance. Too bad. In 1v1 or even TvT its a good counter. But I think larger situations like BS and especially Tara, where a doc gets zerged ASAP, stuns are just too much.

Depends on what you're doing when you see a crat around. I don't bother to attack most, nothing will stop them from stunning, so between them having -2K nano init and me getting stunned its just a long boring fight.

The only thing about crats that cause me problems is a pet pounding on me. UBT helps ... and the pet won't ever kill me ... but its enough to be a hassle. So if I were smart enough to think about doing inbox it would be helpful on those times it did cause them to OE. Just don't think about it.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

They won't ever give us real stun resistance. Too bad. In 1v1 or even TvT its a good counter. But I think larger situations like BS and especially Tara, where a doc gets zerged ASAP, stuns are just too much.

Depends on what you're doing when you see a crat around. I don't bother to attack most, nothing will stop them from stunning, so between them having -2K nano init and me getting stunned its just a long boring fight.

The only thing about crats that cause me problems is a pet pounding on me. UBT helps ... and the pet won't ever kill me ... but its enough to be a hassle. So if I were smart enough to think about doing inbox it would be helpful on those times it did cause them to OE. Just don't think about it.
    Was just thinking about stun PROCS, normal stuns are fine imo; lethal when timed right.

I've tried using it, but I actually never landed it iirc.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

gief run speed :/

Or let's help lobby for fixer improvements, so there are GSFs to be had on BS again!
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    Or let's help lobby for fixer improvements, so there are GSFs to be had on BS again!
    Seems like a decent compromise

I wan't update to the Doctor book. I like those little things in professions

Maybe a 10 sec absorb/shield on it too?

I like that idea, yeah, book is really only a last-ditch item due to the low healing, so it would be good to give it another, more up-to-date purpose.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    I wan't update to the Doctor book. I like those little things in professions

Maybe a 10 sec absorb/shield on it too?
    My doc is too low to comment on these forums I guess, but I really think it would be cool to get higher lvl upgrades to such items. Maybe a prisoner-style mission to upgrade the old book or something, bit like what they did with the robe hehe.

Kermaperuna
    220/28/70 | Solitus Engineer | Main
    |Atlantean|
    President of What's Left of Paragon

I wouldn't disagree with that at all, it sounds decent. I'm very much in favour of an improved form the book, it's a great idea.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Improved Vaccine of Divestiture

NaCost: 1562
    NCU cost: 1
    Nanoline: Ransack/Deprive/GTH Resist Buff
    Duration: 00:30:00
    Range: 1m
    Speed:
    Attack 7.00s
    Recharge 1.00s
    Attack skills: Matter Crea 47% Bio Metamor 53%
    Defence skills: Nano Resist 0%

Modifier:
    Resist Nano: Trader Skill Transfer Target Debuff (Deprive) by 42%
    Resist Nano: Trader Skill Transfer Target Debuff (Ransack) by 42%
    Resist Nano: Grand Theft Humidity by 15%

Requirements:
    Use:

Bio Metamor from 2043
    Matter Crea from 1728
    Doctor
    Wielding Profession Nanodeck.
    Can only be cast on BS and Sup Field below 26%

Nano based at Improved Cut Red Tape with some changes.

School Psionic
    Stacking order Higher than Improved Cut Red Tape so it cant be overwriten by icrd
    Doctor Only (can be cast on other Doctor´s)

Doctor´s Medkit
    NaCost: 2000
    NCU cost: 29
    Duration: 01:30:00
    Range: 1m
    Speed:
    Attack 2.32s
    Recharge 0.50s
    Attack skills: Bio Metamor 50% Psycho Modi 50%

Modifier:
    NanoC. Init. 35
    Ranged. Init. 35
    Physic. Init 35
    Melee. Init. 35
    Add All Def. 50
    Add All Off 25
    Nano Delta 3
    Scale 105%
    SkillLockModifier -3
    Psychic 3
    Intelligence 3
    Run Speed 45
    Critical Decrease 3
    Resist Nano: Mezz/Stun 3%

Requirements:
    Use:

Psycho Modi from 916
    Bio Metamor from 916
    Doctor

Other wish would be a Doc only weapon buff that adds Pistol, Heavy Weapons, Ranged Energy, Martial Arts, Shotgun, Bow, Fling Shot, Burst, Aimed Shot, Brawl, Multi Melee/Ranged something in line to the Crat Sheol Quest reward Pistol buff Stacking with Extreme Prejudice but not Soli Pistol Mastery.

Hopefully we getting the ability to add Weapon skills on our Support Symbs too with 18.0.
    Rotkreuzhase Doc RK:200 SL:20 LE:70 AI:25 DNW

Improved Vaccine
    I'd like to see some continuement on that line. The use is questionable but every bit helps against GTH.

Doctor ICRT
    I don't like taking proffesion unique tools/nanos and distributing them along the other profs really. It takes away from the uniques of the professions and we end up with all profs being too similiar.

Weapon buff
    Oh I'd like some. But I have a hard time justifying getting one. We are still a nano profession and not a weapon profession.

The new symbiant will be interesting, there might be a good chance to get some weapon buffs for our docs there... but all in all.. I hope it's a new option not a upgrade we get offered there. symbiants are pretty awesome allready and getting better and better stuff soon makes any difference in IP spending obsolete.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Not sure if this is in the correct spot but...

Apparently FC wants us to use pistols, fine by me, but I can't for the life of me figure out why they locked us out of 5 of the Pistol Mastery perks and have them available to advys...
    I don't have an advy myself, so I don't know what most use at 220 nowadays, but I'm pretty sure it's not pistols. We're missing out on an extra 141 AR by having those perks locked to us and ofc there's the issue of no pistol in our symbs...
    So FC WANTS us to use pistols, but then they FORCE us to use something else
    WTB my pistol perks!

So, by "FORCE us to use something else" you mean that we have access to a lot of other perklines that give us much better weapon choices? Why not just be glad you even have access to some Pistol Mastery perks at all, one could easily argue that we being support profs shouldn't have access to any weapon perklines at all.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast