Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I seem to remember something about a Kamakazi Bot

Like Uber Engies need another unbalanced thing in pvp. Why not give the slayerdroid death ray eyes? They need to fix docs and fixers more. Enforcers could use some help too the EQB is a joke in pvp.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by smotheredhope
    Like Uber Engies need another unbalanced thing in pvp. Why not give the slayerdroid death ray eyes? They need to fix docs and fixers more. Enforcers could use some help too the EQB is a joke in pvp.
    I'm sorry, are you joking? Engineers aren't uber last time I checked, which was today.

They implemented grenades, but do you know how much damage they do? About 80 at ql 100... That isn't very impressive :/. Engineers need help, I'm sorry, it's just that simple. I don't think anyone can speak against the validity of that statement.
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

Originally posted by Centurion3
    AAHAAHAHAAH! Imagine a kamikazi bot with this pet pathing... I can see it now...

*Engineer spots enemy*
    *Enemy starts shooting at engineer*
    Engineer: ATTACK MY PET! BLAST THAT FOE INTO OBLIVION
    Engineer, Kamikaze Bot: Yes Master, I will try to kill it for you
    *Kamikaze Bot runs off*

Engineer: NO! NOT THAT WAY! COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT YOU COWARD

*Kamikaze Bot runs into another room and pulls out an ace enforcer with him then runs back past the engineer and get caught in an table standing in the way, running straight at the other enemy mob*

*Engineer get shot and pounded to pieces*

Kamikaze Bot: Please hurry back master, I wont enjoy killing without you.

*Mobs laughing their @$$es off.*
    OMG.......ROFLMAO
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

You really want this thing? Chances are it will get stuck on a rock in front of you and blow up in your face.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12