Thread: Me, Myself & EoT

Me, Myself & EoT

One of the funniest things I have seen to date happened today at Tir Arena.

It was the worst case of schizophrenia I have ever seen... So bad, even the crowd saw multiples.

Kinkstaah2 & Kinkstaah3 came into the arena wearing trenchcoats & sunglasses. They were also both brandishing Galahad swords.

They immediately began to duel. While dueling, they started yelling things to each other.

2.. I am Kinkstaah
    3.. No! Imposter! I am Kinkstaah!
    2.. Liar! I am the true Kinkstaah!
    3.. Yes, this is the EoT.
    2.. I have one too.
    3.. I'm sexy
    2.. Phear me and my EoT!
    3.. All shall fall to my EoT!
    2.. See how uber I am with my EoT.

you get the idea..

I, of course, started healing them both to keep the fight going. We walked over to the grid and somehow all survived the terrible lag and the duel continued. Kinkstaah2 was determined to kill Kinkstaah3, but Kinkstaah3 was not going without a fight. They continued their verbal and physical assult on each other for a while and then we moved to the NW terms. They were a big hit at the NW terms and it was great to see a dozen +150s gathered around 2 lvl 3 Kinkstaahs. By this time Kinkstaah2 had an MP heal pet on him so I only had to worry about Kinkstaah3. The verbal assaults started anew and continued for a few minutes. Finally, the Kinkstaahs decided that niether was more uber than the other and began to dance. They put on a fine show and were the highlight of the day for many.

GOOD JOB! WHOEVER YOU ARE!
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

lol... sounds like it was a good show
    Mizrach

Ex-Coven Master of Dark Covenant(RK2)

Thanks for the good times all...

it was fun like hell
    w00p w00p!!

lol!

I saw Kink last night at the arena, and I said hi and he proceeds to go off sounding like a quest NPC or something...was funny stuff.

I guess thats what I get to look forward to when I hit 200.

YAY!

- Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

I guess it was kink himself and his bro gun
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

aww kink3 mustve been deleted, only 2 in the db now

sounds real funny

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

lol, it want me, thats for sure.
    I met Kinkstaah2 later on and gave him some tips. I logged in and had like.. probably a full or near full inbox full of lols, and wtf's, and all sorts of things

Musta been good.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.