Thread: Lack of publicity for AO and AI in Canada!

Lack of publicity for AO and AI in Canada!

Hi everyone,

Why thers so many player from all arround the world but nothing for the Canada... lack of publicity?!!! let me explian a bit.

Ive try to buy A.I. in pre-order from EBay game and nobody there was inform about this promotion. 3 Seller, nobody knows AO, we cant find any AO box from EBay game here at Montreal...

So please Funcom you have alot to do... why did I still see hundread of EQ box in all store and most of the time nothing from AO...

I was sure Funcom and EBay game was patterner in the pre-release of A.I. ...

Well... Ill wait then!

But why does it matter so much u buy it form ebay why not just use the Global retailers Funcom has on this page or directly from Funcom...Click here...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Cause

Cause we wont receive the game for the 2 September... Like the Shadowland pre-order expension... many player have wait many days to received there game delivered at home... simply for that

Wont you have to wait for Ebay to get it as well?

If you really want it as soon as possible there are games dealers that ship overnight. For a fee of course. But then again.. nothing is free these days is it?
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Ohhhh...Baxie is back.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

I personally hope they put AI up for download to those that pre-ordered it, I know mine wont get to Australia in-time for the launch.
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

But why does it matter so much u buy it form ebay why not just use the Global retailers Funcom has on this page
    I'm pretty sure he means EBGames not ebay.
    Last edited by Tearunner; Jul 29th, 2004 at 22:19:22.

Originally posted by Tearunner

I'm pretty sure he means EBGames not ebay.

I thoght so too , lol

Anyway it pretty much depends on weither the employee knows about it or no. I'm in montreal too, when I brought the original like 3 years ago, I knew the seller and he was like "dude this is some great game". But when I brought the AO/NW/SL pack recently I went to a futureshop and no one had a clue on what the hell this game was. So anyway I think you can pre-order it on EBGames.com and choose a store pickup or something along those lines. Would pretty much insure you of the offer.
    *I guess.*

*shrug* I'm from Canada and I pre-ordered last year for SL from EBgames. I don't know why it wouldn't work. But I pre-ordered from the web site, not from a retail outlet. Also, they delivered it right to my door, not a store somewhere. But, reading back, I think the main think that they were trying to bring across, because I don't think english is their first language, is that people that preorder in Canada from these locations don't get them on September 2 (launch date I guess) but a little after. I assume though, that on some pre-orders last year that they sent them before the launch date and people that got them before then were told NOT to install before then or else it would corrupt their AO install.
    Last edited by Regidoc; Jul 30th, 2004 at 02:19:57.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...