Thread: enforcer warp bug on BS

enforcer warp bug on BS

when is this beeing fixed? when zoning from one point to another you get stuck in a never ending zoning between the 2 positions.. and all ive heard so far is that this is a enforcer problem.. its really really annoying...
    For the funz....

It does need fixing because it is really annoying. You can't die, and you can't move. But as I understand, if you cancel your + size buffs it should stop warping you. (Hopefully) Or at least let you die. I havent tested it though, because it doesnt happen to me all that often.

Main problem here is that we are usually running through a whompa A. Cause we need to cap FAST. B. We need to keep up with someone to kill them. Or C. Because we need to escape the zerg behind us. Either way, stopping to cancel Mongo, Behemoth, and Challenger. Takes up those few important seconds. Bump for a fix 8p
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

I thought this was fixed.. havent seen many people bugged this way in some time.
    Would love some extra information.. when it happens? Where it happens? How it happens?

Will add this bug to the buglist.. but need some extra info

Its still related to our scale?
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

no idea... havnt got any procs running while im getting it.. mongo running tho.. so could be that.. not easy to get any real info on it..
    For the funz....

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    Use leet nano fooool (I know tysks, go play ur keeper :P). I never seem to get that problem when in leet form :P.

Used to happen to me a few times before when not in leet. Afaik it is due to the scale , when we get to big. Sorta like when some enfos seem super small to some people because they have become too big.
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

Quote Originally Posted by Harios View Post
    I thought this was fixed.. havent seen many people bugged this way in some time.
    Would love some extra information.. when it happens? Where it happens? How it happens?

Will add this bug to the buglist.. but need some extra info

Its still related to our scale?
    I died the other day stuck on the lift just as the round ended, what happened was I got stuck in a loop and had to log out for five minutes to fix it.

Leet nano help, but id dont fix it. I had that bug with wolf form also, when i had both procs, challenger and mongo on me.

And clearing NCU didnt help me at all. Only clam fire can help, when You stuck between 2 zones ;-]

Had this bug many times randomly, sometimes quite often in a single BS. Canceling +size stuff has always helped for me.

Did a little testing and with just behe running and other times just challenger running I got it to happen.

Especially annoying when you are running to cap last point when its a close match
    enforcer.

Only happend to me when i have the proc challengers running and using mongo just when you hit the lift
    Last edited by Ierr; Nov 7th, 2007 at 12:27:05.

i dont get the warp bug, but what i do get is a 'double teleport' ie ill go through chase someone then warp back then warp to starrt of teleport again and thats the end of the problem...

but it means i lose 3 - 4 seconds on someone and it happens frequently, rather annoying really, but not as bad as the perma stuck i use to get
    Enfizzle 220/30/70 Enforcer e
    Zdocta 220/30/70 Doctor e
    Nukizzle 220/26/70 NT e
    Engiz 220/30/64 Engineer e

Quote Originally Posted by Enfizzle View Post
    i dont get the warp bug, but what i do get is a 'double teleport' ie ill go through chase someone then warp back then warp to starrt of teleport again and thats the end of the problem...
    That's not a enf related issue, I get that on my doc, soldier and NT also. Very annoying.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Word, the only other char i played on BS is my tl5 NT, but i never experienced the bug, maybe it is related to high run speed as i only ever notice it on my enfo when one or more of the following are happening:

A) im in nano recharge
    B) i have rage running
    C) i am strafe running

i think it has to do with the speed cap tbh, but i may be mistaken.
    Enfizzle 220/30/70 Enforcer e
    Zdocta 220/30/70 Doctor e
    Nukizzle 220/26/70 NT e
    Engiz 220/30/64 Engineer e