Thread: New enfo 1hb

New enfo 1hb

as it says i retired my squishy nt and decided to roll a trox enfo i know how original
    ive taken to 1hb as i think it is great for what i want my enfo to do ... tank

the 2 attacks means i can theoretically create more agro, i was just looking for some advice on where to go weapon wise really i know the alien hammers are always available but are there any particular weapons to look out for or MUST try

also how do i cope with the agro issue im lvl 50 nopw and starting to realise that the AS FA ect is getting harder to control and besides from telling them to do it all towards end of heck/mob/boss there isnt much more i can do to try take it back

ive read a few threds but they more detailed towards, switch 2he and spam mongo
    i want to be a little different by using 1hb and also want to be considered a good enf (most of that will come from experiance)

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    1he is also viable now with the same taunt as 1hb but more damage.

You would also want the taunt proc you could cast when you hit 75, dualing weapons means more taunts fire off as you do more hits with 2 weapons compared to just one.

Fearbringer (lvl 75 req though).

Which mongo are you using? You should be aiming to use Mongo Bash pretty soon, easily doable with some decent imps, ql125ish.

As for weapons, Mortiig Beaters would be your best bet at that level.

Also when you hit level 150 you can use Inspire Ire (4750 taunt proc) with LE Brutality 6 in addition to the SL taunt proc.
    Last edited by tradalotrox; Oct 16th, 2007 at 08:39:41.
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

Well, better late than never to reply, but i would stay 1h blunt/edge if i where you for aggro/tanking. You will "always" have problems with holding agg against huge alphas like AS and FA, but if you do as atroxical says, and get highest taunt nanos at all times, and focus on as much damageoutput as possible, you should get aggro back really soon (before the gimpy agt dies at least :-P) The trick is really to get first agg, throw off a few mongos while alphaing, and push damage, you should be able to hold agg all the way.

I have tried all weapon choises now, 1he, 1hb, 2he, and finally 1hb (in that order) and i can recomend the 1h blunt option.
    Now that im 219/19 and fairly well set up, i can hold agg, on damage alone in most teams.
    You have also the option of doing a 1he/1hb combo which benefits from the spesials of both. at low levels, this is hard IP and perk wise, but when i finally get my lazy ass to do the last 10 missions for 220, and start to twink the endgame setup, im going 1he/1hb combo. Also rocks in PvP they claim :-P
    General of Unlimited High Society, RK2 - Rimor

220/21 Forcenum - Atrox Enforcer
    182/9 Xenophys - Nanomage Meta Physisist
    161/13 Allbrains - Atrox Doctor
    150/13 Naturalforce - Atrox Adventurer
    120/10 Anumirath - Atrox Meta Physisist