Thread: RUR loses their grip!

RUR loses their grip!

R.U.R. has been selling taste- and color-modified toxic waste lately, pretending they are wrongly delivered shipments of Smudge Cola, while basically it's just R.U.R. Cola cans with fake labels.

On top of that, it seems R.U.R. has been trying to work the candy market, by making Weird Looking Candy Cherries. Needless to say, they have been labeled very dangerous for public health, as somehow a volatile aggresive cloud of nanobots from the R.U.R. lab got mixed in them, here is a holofeed of one of the clouds leaving their lab vent system: http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7868/scrn0033wx3.png

Studies from a reliable source indicate at first hand you might have strange side-effects, like morphing into some horrible mutant or another creature, and at long term such effects might be permanent from the amount of those nanocloud bots remaining in your system.

Will R.U.R. ever make anything useful? Will they get sued for medical claims? Will the strange candy or fake cola reap any permanent (dead) victims?... Read it all in a future ChitChat inc. magazine!
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

"Memo to Dabblez"

It seems we have done increadible well this year. Kudos to our PR department.
    It says here in this magazine that we actually had a grip on things fo a while!.

Time for a bonus?

Eeod.
    --Victor "Eeod" Linear. R.U.R. Engineer --
    Hath not a machine gears?
    Hath not a machine cogs, racks, pinions, cutters, bearings, spindles?
    Fed with the same electric, hurt with the same bits of grit getting in our works, subject to the same gremlins, healed by the same brute force, ignorance and big hammer as a human is?
    If you program us, do we not manufacture?
    If you take us apart, do we not shoot springs all over the floor?
    If you oil us, do we not purr?
    And if you ignore us.......... Do we not get ideas?

Oh no, you can't pin this one on us! We are not working with the Uncle Pumpkinheads. In fact, as a socially responsible company, we have done our share in culling the pumpkinhead population this year, we even have the t-shirt to prove it.

As for RUR.cola, it is prefectly safe to drink as part of a balanced diet.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

A balanced diet of stamina implants, toxin suppressor and mutant insurance ?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Omg, why i didnt read Chichat magazine before I ate one of this candy... I saw myseft morphed into an ugly mob ! Hopefully, those crazy nanobots are "friendly" in yours NCU. But I do nightmares about this terrible event.
    Only signing an Omni application form could be a more awfull experience !
    Serial Mekakurg tradeskiller,
    Engineer 220/25/68
    Proud General of Athalantes

Swapping isnt playing !!

Mine tasted like my favorite drink.

(Appletini)
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Tastes great, less filling?
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Mmm, pleasing taste.

..some monsterism.
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

With the quantity of RUR Cola being drunk daily in the lab, it is impossible for anyone to loose their grip.

*Amelie holds up a RUR Cola covered ratchet and waves it around*

See! Not loosing grip!

*continues to run around the lab.*

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    On top of that, it seems R.U.R. has been trying to work the candy market, by making Weird Looking Candy Cherries. Needless to say, they have been labeled very dangerous for public health, as somehow a volatile aggresive cloud of nanobots from the R.U.R. lab got mixed in them, here is a holofeed of one of the clouds leaving their lab vent system: http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7868/scrn0033wx3.png

Studies from a reliable source indicate at first hand you might have strange side-effects, like morphing into some horrible mutant or another creature, and at long term such effects might be permanent from the amount of those nanocloud bots remaining in your system.
    After these allegations were made I decided to look around our headquarters for this "vent" where these bots were supposedly coming from. All of our researchers have declared that they had nothing to do with the candy, and we all know PBF is such an honest person and that ChitChat is nothing like Old Terra's "Enquirer," and I felt I must track the culprit by the vent. After an extensive search of RUR HQ, I could not find this vent anywhere. I'm sorry PBF it doesn't exist and you must have been misinformed.

On a hunch I risked my life to go to Digital Alliance HQ. After a five minute search I found an area that looks surprisingly like the area in the photograph, right down to the strange glow.

I now have a couple of questions for you. When did your organization go into manufacturing, and why candy? Doesn't our contract with you, the one saying you will pick up and dispose of our waste products, also have a clause about not reusing toxic or otherwise harmful materials? I'm sure it does, I was there when it was written. You said you would dispose of it in Wailing Waste and Perpetual Waste, we said as long as it doesn't harm the environment, and you said what environment... they're wastelands. We finally got you to declare something sudo-ambiguous that sounded like you would dispose of it safely, now I see your selling it as a "After-Death-Weapon" to UPH? I, for one, am ashamed of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond
    Many hamsters died to bring you this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahava View Post
    (Yes, it is scary when walking into a mish and knowing where the item is - and then realising it's a restaurant, it's RL and you'll get in trouble for whacking that waiter over the head with a hammer.. )

i said i didn't want your cola, nor your waste... furthermore you're R.U.R., so it's only reasonable you try to cover up the facts by blaming others ((lol btw ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    i said i didn't want your cola, nor your waste... furthermore you're R.U.R., so it's only reasonable you try to cover up the facts by blaming others ((lol btw ))
    ((Glad ya liked it ;p))
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond
    Many hamsters died to bring you this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahava View Post
    (Yes, it is scary when walking into a mish and knowing where the item is - and then realising it's a restaurant, it's RL and you'll get in trouble for whacking that waiter over the head with a hammer.. )