Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: -You Know You're An NT When .......

lmao last night I went to KH and every random person that came by was sending me tells about if we have room. bout 30 people. we had 3 NT's, 2 crats the pocket enf and his toon. crazy xp. went from 143 to 154 in about an hour.

Ive been playing since launch and by far my favorite toon has been my lvl152 trox NT..

Quote Originally Posted by Vindict0r View Post
    This may be a bit on the side, but...

You know your friend is an NT when you tell your teammates "Hey I got an NT who wants to join!" and you promptly get kicked off the team...
    hahahahaahahahahah

...if you laugh reading this thread?

My NT is relatively new; there were lag spikes (server side) when Nerfentehs was in Ely heck range. (As you know, that makes kiting very hard.) I found it amusing to use EC, blinds and absorbs while playing in "normal" teams instead. Was super fun to be a better tank than most enforcers...
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader

You know your an NT if you love this thread and everyone at work ask why the hell your laughing so much at the computer ^^
    You can't say civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

...when you bunny hop in other games, thinking it should just automatically make mobs miss.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

When you get nostaligic about fumbles, but are glad they are gone FOREVERZZZ.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

When you tell the newbies "When I was your age, we couldn't cast over tables. If a rock was high enough to stub our toes on, it was high enough to block LOS."

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    you know you're an Omni TL5 NT when...

you get a tell asking you go to BS, Omg it's actually running! and it looks relatively balanced, so you join, have some fun fights, but because a few clan die instead of insta owning Omni's side of s10 toons +1, the next round consists of 5 170 Agent twinks in FP Enf/Doc, Dokkie, and a Trader. lol

BS ends for the rest of the day.

you stand there feeling guilty for ever thinking you could join the fun, knowing you just ruined BS for an entire faction at TL5

fun times
    ...When you kill *some 170 NT from Paradise* so many times in BS said person afks out and logs a different toon.. ending BS because only 2 of the 4 omnis that signed up actually joined..

...When you beat *some 170 NT from Paradise* in 5/6 duels in defensive focus with NS1 and said person still calls you a triple noob...
    that being said..
    • When you get petitioned because your LE nukes dropped 50% of a sols hp each time while he was TMS'd... (true story)
    • When you are expected to stand and tank everything in a duel including enfs at tl3
    • When you continuously jump no matter where you're running to
    • When you have a .txt file of all your hate tells saved to your desktop to use as logons
    • When using every part of your toolset in a duel just makes you a noob
    • You ask people to cast a buff on you before duels just to make sure they aren't NR8
    • No matter how much work you put into your toon when you kill someone it's because you rolled an "easymode" profession.. (guess this applies to all)
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Aimed shot to me is not "I'm running in circles and I'm dressed like a big effing slobbering dog with two heads and I can't barely tell my ass from my face and I can see through walls but I can't hold a gun, but I can stop for a half second and aim out my ass at you and pop you for 10k PVP damage because FC thinks two headed dogs are cute and I'm an advy, why don't you just give me your PVP points because you'll never kill me even with a zerg"

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros View Post
    When you tell the newbies "When I was your age, we couldn't cast over tables. If a rock was high enough to stub our toes on, it was high enough to block LOS."
    This recently happened to me in the Broken Shores alien daily. I couldn't cast over the fire pit in front of the house. :/ ugh.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluephazon View Post
    ...When you kill *some 170 NT from Paradise* so many times in BS said person afks out and logs a different toon.. ending BS because only 2 of the 4 omnis that signed up actually joined..

...When you beat *some 170 NT from Paradise* in 5/6 duels in defensive focus with NS1 and said person still calls you a triple noob...
    that being said..
    • When you get petitioned because your LE nukes dropped 50% of a sols hp each time while he was TMS'd... (true story)
    • When you are expected to stand and tank everything in a duel including enfs at tl3
    • When you continuously jump no matter where you're running to
    • When you have a .txt file of all your hate tells saved to your desktop to use as logons
    • When using every part of your toolset in a duel just makes you a noob
    • You ask people to cast a buff on you before duels just to make sure they aren't NR8
    • No matter how much work you put into your toon when you kill someone it's because you rolled an "easymode" profession.. (guess this applies to all)
    ...when I can take my time over 6 years to reply to this, because...well, you're Phazon, people knew what you were, and how you were, what was the point in arguing, or calling out your made up stories? there is none, I hope things are better for you today p.s. - you lost every duel, every time. one level too deep in the fantasy world, buddy <3
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    When you get nostaligic about fumbles, but are glad they are gone FOREVERZZZ.
    this right here! personally, I loved the possibility of a fumble, it seemed to fit, and didn't happen THAT much...yeah, glad it's gone I guess
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

You know you're an NT when you refer to yourself as a snow globe, and somehow people know what you mean.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    You know you're an NT when you refer to yourself as a snow globe, and somehow people know what you mean.
    this is true!
    T O O N Z:

You know you're an NT when you max concealment just to hide from people running up to Kite Hill looking for team in between pulls.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678