Thread: IRRK: Exclusive Information – Rita Prestin’s makeup budget revealed!

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK: Exclusive Information – Rita Prestin’s makeup budget revealed!

Exclusive Information – Rita Prestin’s makeup budget revealed!
    October 06, 29481 - [Global]

IRRK - It was early this morning; I had just arrived at the news office, when I found a small box lying on the floor, just inside the door. It was labeled “important”, and since I was the first one in the office this day, I opened the box. Inside was a data disc, with an official Omni-Med logo. I connected the data disc to my workstation, and the content was rather interesting.

It has to be said that the data on the disc was rather messed up. It appeared that someone had tried to hack the data, but failed at it. Still, parts of it were readable, and provided quite an interesting view into the personal life of one of the Omni-Tek directors. Specfically, Omni-Med Director Rita Prestin.

At first, it appeared to be some sort of coded language between Miss Prestin and one of her personal guards, with mentioning of a "code-m" issue. As I read on, I found out that code-m was slang for makeup. Miss Prestin’s use of makeup is well known, but I doubt that anyone knew to what extend. And she even uses her own guards to pick it up. Without further interruptions, I will present: Rita Prestin’s makeup budget for September 24 to September 30, 29481.

*****Omni-Tek Data Disc Service*****
    ********Omni-Med/Rubi-Ka*********
    To: <Invalid Data>
    RE: Code-M for end of September.

Once again, you have failed in completing the code-m mission. The last batch was of a very bad quality, be sure to demand a refund from it. Furthermore, I am sick of you mixing up Cleansing Salt with Cleansing Alcohol. As I have told you, countless times, Cleansing Alcohol messes up my skin!

Here is the list for the last week of September. Do not screw this up again, or you will be fired!

----------Attached File----------
    4 Primium Leet Fur Brushes, 24,000 credits per brush.
    2 Elite Reet Feather Brushes, 32,000 credits per brush.
    14 Bottles of Cleaning Salt, 4000 credits per bottle.
    8 Packs of Bleach Bandages, 2500 credits per pack.
    16 Jars of Albino Skin Cream, 12,500 credits per jar.
    4 Boxes of Succubus Lipstick, ID-2340, 1500 credits per box.
    10 Crates of Ice Queen Water, 5000 credits per crate.

Also, do not forget the latest issue of The Omni Working Woman’s Makeup Tips. If you do, then you will be cleaning the streets of Rome for an entire year!

Rita Prestin,
    Director of Omni-Med
    Rubi-Ka
    **********End of Data File**********

To sum it up, Miss Prestin has ordered makeup products for over 475,000 credits, and that is just for a week. She really must enjoy her makeup, if she is willing to spend that much money on it, but it should also be noted that the products are indeed on the expensive side, and all manufactured by Omni-Tek.

I shall not comment on her use of makeup any further, as I am sure every woman uses a lot of money on that stuff. But still, she uses way too much, and I can't really tell if it helps anyway.

Just when I thought that journalism was on the upswing...
    Pardon me while I retch.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

so, those leet fur brushes, could they be used to softly brush your clothes of dirt?
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Who cares about someones personal habits and expenses, so long as it's not public money and her own, I have no problem with it. See Clans, (and neuts apparently now) are only trying to shine a negative light on our leaders personal (albeit bad) habits to make them look bad, as they have no real dirt on them. first it was sir Ivans drinking, now this. I thought moles were'nt tolerated on either side of the conflict? FFS let's go spy on Simon or Alan or Galahad and write a long article demeaning them in public for their personal life styles. Real low tactics clanners...
    Last edited by Armadyl; Oct 6th, 2007 at 17:53:40.

492,000C per month on make up.

Vanity is expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyl View Post
    Who cares about someones personal habits and expenses, so long as it's not public money and her own, I have no problem with it.
    actually, didn't i hear that top management of omni-tek departments put their expenses on the company expense list? thus getting it paid by ur tax money

and to astera, vanity might be expensive, but we make more money too atleast i do
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Her makeup budget is similar to my ammunition budget. How cute.

As for the amount of makeup she uses, I'm guessing it's to compensate for the fact that she's dead inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Hey, leave off Rita, she always looks fabulous when she's in public and now you all know why. Besides considering the payscale of an employee at her level thats just chump change, you really expect her to buy inferior products when the eyes of the world might be on her at any time?
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    As for the amount of makeup she uses, I'm guessing it's to compensate for the fact that she's dead inside.
    Quoted for truth
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyl View Post
    Who cares about someones personal habits and expenses, so long as it's not public money and her own, I have no problem with it. See Clans, (and neuts apparently now) are only trying to shine a negative light on our leaders personal (albeit bad) habits to make them look bad, as they have no real dirt on them. first it was sir Ivans drinking, now this. I thought moles were'nt tolerated on either side of the conflict? FFS let's go spy on Simon or Alan or Galahad and write a long article demeaning them in public for their personal life styles. Real low tactics clanners...
    Leave it to Armydayl to take pretty much anything you can think of as a 'kiddy table' style cheap stab at clanners.

1 order of super heavy duty tissues, and 1 family value pack of diapers to the MP in the dark corner please!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

This.... *laughter* this... oh man *laughter* who the heck.... *raucous laughter* oh my god.... *laughter* This is just hillarious! Well done whoever snitched!! *hooting laughter* What a way to begin the day!!

If this is truly hacked from Omni-Med data files and not a fabrication, I'm sure that the reporter in question will have a few questions to answer.

Prosecuting people because of truth?
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge View Post
    Prosecuting people because of truth?
    it's the omni-tek way

Not for persecution, but as to how he managed to come by the File. As for Ms. Prestin's personal habits, there is nothing wrong with liking makeup. However, because it appears that she is using corporate funds to purchase her makeup I am sure will most likely result in a visit from InternOps. However, as her makeup products appear to be all of Omni Manufacture, then at least all that money goes back into the corporation. ::shakes head and begins working on an inventory of all his weapons::
    Dr. Lasal Gerrick, PhD Advanced Nanotechnology

Lance-Corporal Jonathan "Salivice" Bixby
    http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...on=show&id=446

i heard from reliable sources that the "raw materials" aka animals for the make-up items are bought from clans, so not all that corporate money goes into omni holdings

I highly doubt that.
    Dr. Lasal Gerrick, PhD Advanced Nanotechnology

Lance-Corporal Jonathan "Salivice" Bixby
    http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...on=show&id=446