Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Omni organisation HUGE Inc. is now recruiting!

The Omni organisation HUGE Inc. is now recruiting!

Information about HUGE Inc :

HUGE Inc. is have now opened recruitment for new members. We are a Omni-Tek organisation on Rimor who seek friendship and solid members with a good reputation. Our main target group is 175+, but recruitment is open from level 100 and up. All we require is that you have someone in guild to sponsor you (someone that is a good friend of yours, etc). New recruits will be given an interview with one of our recruitment officers to see that you fit our target group.

Most of our members are PvP'ers but we are also a PvM guild. Attending mass PvP is strongly encouraged but not mandatory, however if you want tower spots you are required to attend. You are also expected to be thoughtful of other players, no griefing others for no reason (even if they're clan), etc.

All speaking on our guild chat is done on English, and we have members from all over the world. There are pretty much always people online.

What HUGE Inc. can offer:

- Alien raids; We try to arrange alien raids as often as possible, sometime this is 5-6 times each day. We usually at least do 1-2 raids, but we always have someone camping cc in hope of aliens The last raids we have had a lot of docs, usually 4 on each raid, so hopefully you should not fear dying. Tanks and DDs in general are always welcome, and will be taken well care of by our many docs. Overfeeding with cookies is common.
    - Unique RK Raids; We try to raid uniques when we can, and when our org members request it. Smug is done on a regular basis, and we hope do things like HI, Biodome, mercs etc in the future.
    - A fully working ql 300 org city.
    - Good friends and helpful orgmates.

HUGE inc. is made of thoughtful and dedicated people that try to help each other. Whenever you need help or answers, we will try to do the best for you.

Requirements:

1: Your Main Character should be level 175 or higher - to get the most out of our guild. However, you are welcome to have your lower level alts in the guild too. Most of our game play is focused on higher levels. Recruits from level 100 and up will need someone from guild to sponsor them, but a sponsor from guild on all levels is always welcome.
    2: Having all 4 expansions is recommended. You should have a main insight in what you are doing; even if we offer help we cannot do everything for you. Org members are required to be able to try and do something on their own. We cannot hold your hand all the time. Constant asking on guild chat for items and spamming in general is not accepted.
    3: Decent to Good English skills are necessary
    4: PvP is not required, but very strongly encouraged (we are here talking about title level 7 towerbase pvp).
    5: Our most important rule however, that should be followed with no exceptions is good behaviour from our org members. We are trying hard to get well along with the other organisations and the omni-tek community. You should always respect other players, never cheat and rip off trades, never steal items, never KS, never OD, and never ninja. You should also not behave rude or offending to other players.

Contact one of our BMs or the Director:

Moonfearie
    Xpression
    Allangel
    Cucaventura
    Isgameover
    Neista
    Seventshadow
    Brawny25
    Voetie
    Prion

Also you can make a topic on our forum here
    Last edited by IsGameOver; Dec 19th, 2006 at 13:15:33.

DO NOT join this org... They are a bunch of greedy ninjas that only.....wait a sec, erhh....oh....I mean bump!
    Sometimes when I'm hungry.......I eat my own face!

HUGE Bump
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

This bump its to HUGE to fit.

my bump, my bump, my lovely little bumps....
    Sometimes when I'm hungry.......I eat my own face!

bump bump

up on that we want more
    /tell Cucaventura

bump

move in HUGE id you don't want to be small

ops i mean

bump
    /tell Cucaventura

Move into HUGE Game likes them HUGE bump.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

I'll /hump this up!
    Lady Raydente Orlando
    Doctor 209 (15) Equip
    Proud Executive of HUGE, Inc

Also known as:
    Priestess Elving Orlando | Master Raymer Orlando | Shadoray |

Semi-Retired

Cuca and Game putting some very special show for all new recruits bump.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Bump, Yes we do share seventshadow

WTB org kick for Game on the grounds of rules 3 and 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Quote Originally Posted by IsGameOver View Post
    I second that
    -edited at inappropriate-

Te iubesc
    Last edited by Cheoptera; Dec 26th, 2006 at 16:26:25.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast