Thread: Can't target NPCs in next room with HOM

Can't target NPCs in next room with HOM

Okay,

I understand not being able to target characters in the surrounding rooms if the door is shut (I always thought it was some great futuristic targeting device I had, but what the hey ).

However, because of the "hall of mirrors" problems with mission doors/rooms you cannot target NPCs in adjoining rooms even with open doors whilst it is going on. This can be pretty lethal on higher danger missions when trying to pull a single NPC from a room with multiple baddies as you have to physically enter the room to get the action going...

Cheers,

Hoss.
    "Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?" - Robert Browning

Leroy "Hossley" Prabel
    Lv 82 OT Fixer - RK1

Re: Can't target NPCs in next room with HOM

Originally posted by Hossley
    Okay,

I understand not being able to target characters in the surrounding rooms if the door is shut (I always thought it was some great futuristic targeting device I had, but what the hey ).

However, because of the "hall of mirrors" problems with mission doors/rooms you cannot target NPCs in adjoining rooms even with open doors whilst it is going on. This can be pretty lethal on higher danger missions when trying to pull a single NPC from a room with multiple baddies as you have to physically enter the room to get the action going...
    It looks like we've finally nailed the HoM bug down (Thanks to some great detective work from Martin). A fix is in testing, and might make it into one of our next patches. Have a look at http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...&threadid=2517