((please keep in-character replies))

Setting & Atmosphere

The night sky is fairly cloudy and windy at Borealis. The city overcrowded with everybody trying get by to their destination. But just outside Fair Trade people and trox gather around together to share stories of Omni way of life...

Details

Just post a paragraph or so and keep in character please. If you don't like what i am doing please respect and don't post. But if you want to join and continue this mini story then go ahead :-)

"You KNOW whats wrong with those darn omlets right?!" Algaries spoke quite loudly in order to get attention from those mass of people walking all about. "They don't have any morals!. Thats whats wrong with them... They go around pushing us neutrals around like we are nothing! I WISH one of them would come and mess with me!." Algaries looked around making sure nobody took him seriously. "Why just the other day i saw a neut, lying down under this tree at Newland when all of a sudden this Atrox started taunting him for no reason! i knew he was one of THEM when i saw that Omni symbol on his chest." Algaries had to hold some words back. "If it wasn't because i was out of ammo i would've laid down the law!" It was obvious that Algaries didn't mean that since he was very afraid of being held at a Rome prison. He suddenly stopped all thought when he heard a member of the group speak...