Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fixed Grafts.

Fixed Grafts.

They aren't checking NR only direct resistances, despite casting nanos that are meant to. Broken. Please, fix it.

They interupt nanocasts. Unintended. Please, fix it. (this is not the target recieves recharge bug, that was fixed already, sort of).

You like fixing old bugs, here are 2 perfect ones.

/flame shield on.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Yeah take away the only thing melee has to prevent ranged from kiting melee...
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by Harios View Post
    Run Forest! Run!
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Yes well, like fixer evades buffs stacking, not all fixes will boost all profs.

Funniest thing, I see root grafts more from advs/keepers than any other prof, which is hilarious seeing as they are most of the time unrootable.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Did you ditch your old multi page thread on this which consisted of you vs Everyone as they told you time and time again their like that by design?

The item doesnt have a value for resisting on it, the nano itself does but that isnt the same, as it just uses the same nanos that were available ingame. Its the item itself that forces it on the target. Your just saying their broken to support what you want changed, something you were told MANY times in the other thread also. A proper thread would be asking to have it changed, instead of pretty much trying to con them into thinking it was meant to do that but not working.

Change the grafts though, fine, as long as they require lets say physical attack rating skills to land, or new items that are physical based that used ranged or melee attack rating.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

As pointed out in that other thread, which I couldn't be bothered searching for, grafts have have a 100% chance to cast a nano on a target, that means no fumbles, not 100% land rate.

The nano itself should still check NR, it doesn't. If it was meant to be 100% land rate, then direct root resistance wouldn't stop the root landing, but it does, so clearly the NR check is missing...

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    As pointed out in that other thread, which I couldn't be bothered searching for, grafts have have a 100% chance to cast a nano on a target, that means no fumbles, not 100% land rate.

The nano itself should still check NR, it doesn't. If it was meant to be 100% land rate, then direct root resistance wouldn't stop the root landing, but it does, so clearly the NR check is missing...
    Root resistance is different then root immune, resistance doesn't effect them, BUT being immune does. Thats just how the immunities were codded, pretty sure they even block perks.
    Krause Equip

(Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    Root resistance is different then root immune, resistance doesn't effect them, BUT being immune does. Thats just how the immunities were codded, pretty sure they even block perks.
    Yes, resistance does, when I run tacky hack (90% root resistance), grafts will not land anywhere near as much, sometimes they will (that missing 10%).

It's 100% chance to cast, not land.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Yes, resistance does, when I run tacky hack (90% root resistance), grafts will not land anywhere near as much, sometimes they will (that missing 10%).

Im seriously gonna have to tell ya that it has nothing to do with the graft itself. Think about it then, if thats true then thats how the added specific resistances were done. It is an after the fact check, whereas the chance to land just applies to normal NR check. Stop making it out to be a bug in the item, when its just weirdness in the game itself. It seems specific resists that will let you resist a effect regardless if its a nano, a perk or from an item react different then ones that have a Nanoresist check.
    Krause Equip

It's a hacked piece of equipment, live with it.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Bump.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    Erm...

"Immunity" = 100+ Resistance

And yes, the way it seems to work is that if a player has resistance to a certain perkline, whenever a nano in that line is cast into the player's NCU (even through perks), the resistance is checked.

For example: Quark Containment Field - Root perk. I'm often able to activate the perk on Advys, but usually the root effect is resisted.

Also about the graft vs resistance: When I have SS up, I've got 75% root/snare resist unless my ring procs (then I have 175% ). For some reason, people try to root graft me, but it usually doesn't land (yay for resistance and people who honestly can't fathom why they can't root me so waste both grafts )

As for the checking a defense skill, I'm half-half there. It'd be nice if it did, but it'd also be nice if it stayed the way it currently is.

Like has been said already: grafts are often the only way to kill someone before they run off.
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Bump.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Grafts are an essential part of survival for a lot of classes, and the only means of stopping somone from running for others. Removing them from the game would be rather silly.

Also, the only thing about grafts is they don't check nanoresist. If you overcome the innate resistance, they will always land.

Learn how to play in teams. AO is not a 1v1 game.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

give all melee users weapons with snare procs, and take the grafts out.. will be one less thing i'd have to carry.

either that, or fix the server sync issues, so that i don't need to be 10 steps infront of my target to hit it.

people running around to exploit server sync = broken <- fix it! :P
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

Quote Originally Posted by Redadv View Post
    give all melee users weapons with snare procs, and take the grafts out.. will be one less thing i'd have to carry.

either that, or fix the server sync issues, so that i don't need to be 10 steps infront of my target to hit it.

Bump for that!!!

and debump for OP...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Learn how to play in teams. AO is not a 1v1 game.
    AO PvP does not promote teaming; most AO PvP is 1v#

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by Norbal View Post
    "Immunity" = 100+ Resistance
    qft

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Redadv View Post

sexy... wtb

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    AO PvP does not promote teaming; most AO PvP is 1v#
    and qft
    Nekrofiil: | Your smart ass thread got deleted. I feel sorry for you
    --- cut wrists imho :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Hi!
    The professionals program was my idea, I brought it up with Cosmik many many many years ago now as an idea to filter poor and inaccurate feedback from the playerbase. I've been a professional twice, fyi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon
    all hail the invincible ma, you're just so amazing in pvp. will you teach me to be good like you?
    [Redliner]: What I write on forums is one thing, how I act ingame is another story. If you have any complaints about my ingame behaviour, feel free to send any AvR officer a tell

Quote Originally Posted by PooNaGe
    didnt i previously suggest i was retarded?
    you may now take it as a fact

they made GTH!
    hell, they can make this too!
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast