Alot of these are the same ideas others had, this is here for me to either state them in my own way, or to state that agree with them. Any replies should be intended to the other forum go'ers, don't try replying to me, i wont read it, you're wasting your breath, and so forth.

Fgrid.
Add an addition warp at the ground floor that opens a menu in which you can select the floor.
Does not sound hard to do. But do not remove the current way of going up and down between the floors. The selectable option would be mostly for people that often mess up counting, lag, fall off often, or are lazy.
Add small barriers around all the warp points. So we dont fall off during those random lag spikes.

Fix the waypoint glitch. If you manually type in coords, and select Add Waypoint, the arrow on the planet map shows above you, no matter where are you. (when planet map is open while pressing add waypoint) This is a known bug, so i'm sure a fix is in the works.
But why stop there.
Create different color arrows on the map, and markers on the compass.
the mission would remain orange and have the M on the map.
Waypoint would be green and have a large W on the map.
GMS/org shops would be Purple/pink, and have an S on the map.
These colors would also be reflected on the compass.

Multiple item tagging on the GMS with an add/remove menu.
So you can add an item to the menu, and select Upload to map, as you would a mission.
So you can set up a list of shops to goto which would also list the item you tagged.

Add GMS terminals to city Player Shop buildings. Everyone want's it. Just do it already.
As well as a surgery terminal to the org HQ, why the heck not.

Add Multiplayer mini-games to various clubs such as Reets Retreet. They could be stupid remakes of common games, or they could be completely new ones. Give us something more to do.

Reduce the nano cost of major keeper nanos. Including nano charger recast, it takes me multiple minutes to buff my keeper, as a single buff can completely drain my nano. Most keepers have to hug a surgery terminal just to buff. It's rediculous. no level 25 req nano should cost over 500nano to cost, especially a melee class! What were you guys thinking?

Allow players to buy items at the GMS terminal for a 25% fee. The item would appear in what's currently the useless item reclaim terminals. Just rename them to Item Retrieval Terminal.

Create an exit in all the SL gardens that takes you directly to the jobe whompa platform.
It doesnt unbalance anything, it doesnt hurt ANYONE, and alot of people would find it useful.

Fix zoning between galway shire and galway country. All of my computers and all of my characters have trouble zoning from galway shire to galway country.

Make the fern planters in the tradeskill section intangable. IE, walk through them. I get stuck between those and the walls all the time.

On that note, add a new stuck command that works regardless of standing, sitting, moving, falling, flying what ever. Make it take 1 minutet to activate. You can /terminate no matter what you're doing, why shouldn't you be able to get yourself unstuck.

Create a new command called /spammer, when more than 10 people report the name using this command in less than 1 minute, that person is automaticly muted server wide on all characters on that account. only a GM/ARK would be able to unmute them after they investigate the matter.
/spammer "name here"

Add a basic note pad in game. So we can write down notes without having to grab a pen and paper, or minimise the game. It would be tied to that computer, not specificly that character.
Example of it's use, i could write down all the nanos i need with one character, then switch to another character to get all the nanos.

add a % sign to the charge on the city controller in org cities. So we know exactly what % the controller is at, without having to make a guess, or put an object up to the screen and try to measure it.

Add a grid enterance terminal outside at the grid house in org cities. we exit'ed the grid there, we should be able to enter the grid there too. and allow people outside of that org to enter that grid terminal as well, to get back into the grid.

In RK team missions, add a button that leads out of the mission in the boss room, a button that can only be used after the mission has completed. It's not really needed, but having to search for the buttons is kind of annoying.
Otherwise-
Mark previously activated buttons on the mini map after you've used them once before.

Add a hide cloak/backpiece option to game. This would be easy and you know it.

Add a hide transform option as well. We can hide our helmets and still get the effects of having it on. So why cant we do that with transforms?

Allow us to use battle suits as social armor. Say what you want, you know as well as i do, that would be awesome.

I see alot of noobs get this problem, they equip a weapon in their social slot, but then find out later they are unable to fight, and sometimes die as a result of that.
A message states they cant enter combat, but it doesnt say why.
So add a note that says "Cant enter combat with weapon in the social tab." so we all know exactly why we cant enter combat.

Remove the swimming skill and just connect it to the runspeed skill. 2 runspeed = 1 swimming.
2,000 runspeed = 1,000 swimming. I mean.. come on.. seriously, the swimming skill was a dumb idea and you guys know it. The only reason to ever swim, is to cross a body of water. It's not like having high swimming skill gives someone a special advantage, they cant fight while swimming or anything.

That's it for now, i'm sure i'll have more in the future. Most of these are just ideas i had over my time playing.. mostly just "It'd sure be nice if...." And not one of them hurts balance.