Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Add blood to Anarchy Online.

@#$% They keep moving by the time im done my whole 22" widescreen monitor will be red. wtb root nanos w/ 0% resist check for shades please!
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

WTB when i nuke someone on my NT with radiation dmg the melt to death

Love it! I wanna see gore!
    Verwooks 220/27 Soldier
    Naprapat 220/21 Doctor

General of Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Xkeeper View Post
    WTB when i nuke someone on my NT with radiation dmg the melt to death
    That would be stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    use a crayon and draw it yourself ))))

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.
    How about I use my sword and let it myself?

oh, and a bar like in some games, where you can adjust the amount of blood

Quote Originally Posted by Rockshox View Post
    oh, and a bar like in some games, where you can adjust the amount of blood
    Does it go to 11?

Would be funny to see BS covered in claret...

I cut my finger today and wiped it all over my monitor. You can't believe how awesome that looked.

now my CTX has the HIV hahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
    I cut my finger today and wiped it all over my monitor. You can't believe how awesome that looked.

lol.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

xD xD xD xD xD
    Pumpkinmeta 220/20 CM Extrodinaire
    Pumpkinkeep 138/11 k33p
    Pumpkinheals 90/2 Heal me please

How old are you
    since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskarin View Post
    How old are you
    Chomh sean leis an cheo agus níos sine faoi dhó.

Chomh sean leis an cheo agus níos sine faoi dhó.
    eminim öyledir çünkü bende senin konuşamadığın bir çok dili konuşuyorum
    since 2005
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

Pointless, nothing to gain, something to lose (somewhere between some and many players will react negatively to it, some young players might not be allowed to play it, yadayada).

Quote Originally Posted by Nogueira View Post
    Pointless, nothing to gain, something to lose (somewhere between some and many players will react negatively to it, some young players might not be allowed to play it, yadayada).
    Nothing to gain? How about an immersive play experience? It doesn't have to be graphic in the gorey sense, it can be tasteful and subtle. While I might be eyepopping to have gallons of the stuff spread all over the battle field, it can be done without being this excessive.

When you sign up for your account, you agree that you have permission to play the game and are playing with consent. This can be the determining factor whether the Blood option is enabled on your account. Maybe have it be a booster pack that we can purchase? wink wink.

For anyone who says that Blood would be bad.... Wroooong, there is blood ingame already.... oddly enough only on NANO attacks though o_O like Dots, how weird is that?

When I use One More Hit Healing that heals me but places a HP drain on me, I get a blood splatter like ive been hit.

Not to mention who cares about loosing kids, to heck with them anyways. They have a small player base, they cant play the Blizzard "appeal to everyone without making it awesome for anyone" game, you need to target a specific audience and cater to them. (like how AOC is doing it with the much more adult themed style, so it can compete with the kiddy WoW)
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Blood in games cause law issues in many countries, and I'm not sure funcom is willing to shut down DNW because of german lawmens;p
    Yes, they can add it as an option, but seing that european were forced to dowload a 80Mo crappy film that they are not allowed to watch in last patch, I'm not sure funcom can select who can enable a specific option or not.
    Nwalker, 1/2, ranged adventurer, president of =ACF= Clair de Lune
    randomletter: I kind of disagree advs are overpowered. IN my hands, yes.
    Entventurer: If ranged (advis) get the same pvp killpower as melee (advis), there will be absolutely no point to melee in pvp.
    Valhallur: If you go with trox, be sure to take the two week course "Humblebien's lessons in the advanced art of how to hit MR".
    <3

more like Khaine.

bones for the bone throne!!!
    Bad to the Bone

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast