Thread: Resolution of alien armor and other expensive items

Resolution of alien armor and other expensive items

Today I see that ql 300 alien armor costs about 6 billion creds.
    I could suggest many ways to correct that and have.
    The devs work with the gane more than I do - how about a solution that makes harder to get items easier. At the moment it is a bit extreme.
    I wouldn't want to see it get too easy as many spent a lot of time and effort getting toons to 220 and would be very upset if that were made too easy.
    I think a sort of rebalancing of hard to get stuff could be implemented without detracting from the achievements of veteran players.

It's (generally) the best armour in the game and it's freely tradeable, of course it's going to be expensive. You can't change that without making it trivial to obtain or nodrop.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Just raise bot drop rates until each piece is worth 200m and be done with it. AI armor should never be worth so much. A BOC for example is easy to get these days which is pathetic since its meant to be the de facto end game holy grail piece. Its long overdue. Shame pure shame.

One option is to add combined armor sets into the game that are no drop on par with ai armors. Make several sets that have a distinct upgrade path(s) for each profession. You could even include old froob armors into the mix. It would be a big undertaking and sizable database spaces but it would add more options and devalue the crap with things you probably have now sitting in your bank that do nothing.

Beast+jathos. Tier 3 + ofab ofab+ apocalypse DB+ofab

I wish arith, spiritual, observant, strong, or enduring were worth that much. The only armor approaching that price is CSS/CC. I blame it on range being OP. But honestly, there are other perfectly fine armors. There are parts of AI armor that are obsolete even. Tbh the only use I see in AI armor is for lower levels (in which case its much cheaper), or for putting on weapons (which again, low QL works for). Point is, who cares if AI armor costs that much. Stop buying it, it wont cost so much then.

However, with rebalance, I expect AR to no longer be the one-value-to-rule-them-all. I wouldn't be surprised if the price of CC dropped a bit from that.
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    Today I see that ql 300 alien armor costs about 6 billion creds.
    This is a pretty hilarious complaint considering QL300 CC is at record LOW prices right now. Seems like just yesterday it was over 1bil apiece. :\

This is even more hilarious if you really are the Kron I think you are. Man, I miss hanging with you guys.
    Last edited by MajorOutage; Mar 2nd, 2012 at 10:07:11.
    Because Race Yalm