Thread: Auto Attack Problems

Auto Attack Problems

Since they took out what was called "Q" tapping they have made it hard for ppl who weild slow attacking weapons.

If you are fighting mutiple enemies and want to switch a target and tap "Q" to stop attacking you cannot tap "Q" again for sometime because you get a message "Waiting for previous attack to finish" or something along that line. In that time who ever attacks you, you will auto attack them. Making it almost impossible to switch targets with ease.

They need to allow you to engage a new target even if your weapon has not cycled or allow a way to turn OFF Auto Attack because not everytime someone attacks me do I want to attack them back. I may be trying to target a new enemy while another enemy is attacking me making me continue to attack the enemy i DO NOT want to attack.

Hopefully they will lookinto this.

Problem is people will fight two mobs, attack one, switch attack the other... will work that way for pvp too btw.

I agree it is a pain being a hammer boy, but I have learned to deal with it. Dont expect it to change.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Since they took out what was called "Q" tapping they have made it hard for ppl who weild slow attacking weapons.
    Look who's complaining! I'm using a mauser and face the same problem. They put this nerf in BECAUSE of you hammering guys.

Val
    Xandro, neutral bureaucract

Because of some of us hammer guys val.

Dont put us all in one catagory please *hides Q200 trollbashing hammer behind his back*

I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL