Thread: Tradeskill god at your service

Tradeskill god at your service

YES! i just reset my entire char for tradeskills.... all dark blue but what the hell. I got 126 in all trade skills, and 146 in NP I'll be chillin and stealin biznuss away from Slang with my skills, also i stole his appartment so catch me there
    Kruise-162 Atrox Agent

heh I have over 1k in each respectivly ...and you cant steal my apt till you log more hours in there than me.

EDIT: and I have the shape soft and hard pppe's
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

slag i need my word and kels finished
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Bring yer Kels and last words to me, Ill have them done in in 1 minute. Why wait for several hours? No extreme prices either! Much less than your pal Superslang. ;P

Well, atleast if Im online =)
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

Hush, you disorientalled fool! No one can even come close to my main man Slag when it comes to Tradeskills! (Except for the kind and beautiful women whom he shares the office with). Slag can make everything in the game except for like.... 2 ID's that no one uses. And do you wanna talk about fast? Damn! Slag actually told my buddy to time him on buying the parts for and making an ID. Slaggy had the job done in under 2 minutes, and to top it off, this gent did it at NO charge. Don't talk to me about Slag's "high prices", because that is BS.

I say to you citizens, if ever you need anything made, turn to none other than the Great Slag! The Slag of the Land! (i hope i don't get in trouble for repeatedly saying SLAG)

To you, Slaggie and company, I salute you for being the true Tradeskill mavens of RK1.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

Yeah, sure... whatever... seen his other thread? 5 millions for the 212s if you wait.....Do you expect me to belive that the thread he bumped himself 40-50 times isnt updated with prices? And its disoritented.... not disorientalled. Get your spelling right before you start calling people names, kid.

And btw.... its not Slag... its Slang....Superslang. It used to be slag, but hey... its offensive to someone. So I cant see why you should insist on using it. But how can I ever convince anyone that spammed the boards so heavily with the pointless posts about his name?

Sure, go to Superslang if you want Fanboy. Im telling the others that there are alternatives. This is the free market and the customers are entitled to check the prices at all the "vendors". Who are you to pull their options away?
    Last edited by Octo; Sep 14th, 2002 at 09:46:53.
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

Cant we all get along? and octo why are you harboring so much hate? Get off the game and get some loven you need it. Fanboy? heh well anyhow... Its a game have fun - I do.

Slaggie
    Level 200 Eng

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

laughing my blue opi-ass off

Octo, you don't get it....

Disoriented + Oriental = Disorientalled = a play off of your Asian avatar......

btw, it's still Slag in my heart. that name thieving was unjust and uncalled for. My name was stolen too......

Who am I to pull their options? If you could READ, you'd notice that I am Vamp the Stampede.

w00t, yes, get some lovin', stop the hatred and start the lovin'.

-Slag's Fanboi

edit for drunken spelling. I'm a good boy, daddy!
    Last edited by Vamp; Sep 16th, 2002 at 06:27:24.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

Names - Its that thing that you call yourself and a majority of the other people call you. In superslangs case that is Slag, therefore his name is Slag. Call him slang if you want though.

Fanboy - if he is or if he isn't, how exactly does this affect his ability to peform tradeskills? No way that I can see.

Waiting - When a person is on every day for hours at a time specifically for the purpose of practicing his fanboyish tradeskills he has less wait time than someone who can be contacted if he is online. Is it a crime to let people know that they may have to wait in line if there are other customers there?

There are alternatives out there - Jica, Chestity, Toolwoman, to name a few. People still go to slag. Why? Because he's easier to approach and when approached more likely to be able to get what you need done at that time.

Not sure why you are spewing the hate Octo, but you sure are throwing it out there.

-_^

Ah, trust me, my sweet. That's not all Vamp "throws out there".

-_^

Once again. Stop the hate.

Say it with me now...

THIS LAND.....

IS MADE OF.......

LOVE AND PEACE!
    LOVE AND PEACE!
    LOVE AND PEACE!

Name sitting/stealing does suck. My nic 'Fion' which I've used since the BBS days, has been sat on by someone since day1 of AO (hey some poeple just didn't like me in beta, I'm an optimist, so what) and is STILL being sat on. grrr

However I agree that going to Slag Slang isn't your ownly tradeskill choise in the game. If everyone went to him, every other trader/engi would be pissed. And AO would have to split the company up, er...

Anyway, I don't care who does my tradeskills, so long as s/he doesn't charge and arm and a leg, and is a friendly player
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

However I agree that going to Slag Slang isn't your ownly tradeskill choise in the game. If everyone went to him, every other trader/engi would be pissed. And AO would have to split the company up, er...

Well I am not trying to insinuate I am the only one to do the job by far there are tons of people out there - yes my prices can be steepish for some jobs but.. I am 98% tradeskill that means I am there to help people in a timely fasson 2% being fooling around mabie a blue moon mission.

When the shape hard/soft armor came out - I did not go for it why? Well I had the money for them that is for sure but I did not want to totaly monopolize I had a huge clientell for other work.
    I would then send clients to toolwoman-bighead- chesity etc.

I only try and have fun - isent that what this game is about? heh
    Anyhow I am intoxicated and rambling so.. keep kewl
    Level 200 Eng