Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [twink] QL 300 AI eye guide for opifex (without burden and gunship)

[twink] QL 300 AI eye guide for opifex (without burden and gunship)

You will need lots of items.
    Here are the calcs based on the setup you will find under.

Opifex

Base abilties :

Strength: 764
    Agility : 944
    Sense: 912

With this setup :

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=80003

New abilities :

Strength: 764+529 = 1293 (+12 compo +27 behe +40 prod str +2 extruder +9 city + 17 (ql248 contract) = 1400
    Agility : 944+395 = 1339 (+12 compo +25 fg +2 extruder +9 city + 18 (ql 237 contract) = 1405
    Sense: 912+427 = 1339 (+12 compo +15 es +2 extruder +9 city + 22 (ql 247 contract) = 1399

Treatment : 2200 from my calcs. (expertise sfa TT and counted +30 contract and +12 from conductor ql 275)

Just missing 1 sense after recalcing in this post if anyone find the error tell me.

Ok so you got all with global research lvl 1.
    Dark1947 220 / 30 Fixer 1rst fixer AI 30 on Rimor

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Actualité Geek et High-Tech Place4Geek.com

Fixer Guides : Low HP setup, PvP and reflects-
    ----------------Tips & Tricks for PVP with your fixer against all profs
    ----------------QL 300 AI eye without burden & without gunship

Or without abi bracer but burden

clicky

Might need to wait till global 3, but I cba getting abi bracer when I wouldn't use it anyhow.
    Last edited by Racatti; Aug 31st, 2007 at 16:46:26. Reason: corrected link
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

nerfy nerfy... looks sweet

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

When I think of all the 300 eyes I left rot back when they were basically impossible to equip...

I put a 285 in, couldn't be arsed to wait to loot a 300 since I don't really AXP anymore. Doubt I would go through another perk reset for 3 SMG and 5 AS unless I got really bored *shrug*
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

I just made a solitus fixer.. But im thinking to reroll opifex...

Anyone can tell me whats really the best breed for fixer ?

thanks.

Personally I think solitus or atrox is best, depending whether you want a defensive or offensive setup. Opi has certain advantages too, nice abilities for symbs, can hotswap css/ql300 ofab, trickle to evades and AS but meh...
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by enfoxx View Post
    I just made a solitus fixer.. But im thinking to reroll opifex...

Anyone can tell me whats really the best breed for fixer ?

thanks.
    solitus have that nasty AI perk special for healing 600 or so every 5s, makes you invincible in duels for 30s i think. And atrox is best mostly becouse of Mongo Rage and i think it is only advantage of trox also with twinking stamina fo 2s heal delta tick but that is easy for any at late game and trox have major problem for sense.

Ah yea advantrages for opiflex are that tricledownfor evades, ar, smg, some other stuffs. And have nice blind perk action on lvl 3 solitus genome.
    Phear the chiprel!

Ah but almost all the best fixers are opiflex! that must tell you something! opi=win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    The point is, playing an agent needs more skill.

I'm glad I'm opi so I don't have to hesitate what to perk at ai30 .

Also fixer has no perks worth going MR for.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Mongo Rage is not worth the disadvantages atrox has nowadays. With all the AR for ranged flying around, it's not needed anymore unless you really really want to perk people through DoF. Plus as atrox you will more than likely have to leave body dev unmaxed to get the preferred amount of HP for pvp, which negates some of the heal delta advantage atrox gets. Evades from opi or survival from solitus are much better tbh.
    enforcer.

Atrox is cuter
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by Intentional View Post
    Mongo Rage is not worth the disadvantages atrox has nowadays. With all the AR for ranged flying around, it's not needed anymore unless you really really want to perk people through DoF. Plus as atrox you will more than likely have to leave body dev unmaxed to get the preferred amount of HP for pvp, which negates some of the heal delta advantage atrox gets. Evades from opi or survival from solitus are much better tbh.
    Having the same HP will leave you with a lot more spare IP on a trox, while healdelta is only 1 every 100 bodydev.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

The set up you linked has OFAB Fixer Protective Gear on the back . . . it doesn't add to str, agil, sen, or treatment. Changing it for a Pioneer Backpack will get you the 1 sense.
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=80592

18 sense and 1 treatment short for a atrox using 255 treatment and sense contracts and a minimum of QL1 agility contract

free pie for the trox to figure it out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kabulla View Post
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=80592

18 sense and 1 treatment short for a atrox using 255 treatment and sense contracts and a minimum of QL1 agility contract

free pie for the trox to figure it out :P
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=80596

switch agility with strength contract and add a 275 treatment tower........ hands self cookie

For thoses who still want to put it with Global 2 and without G2 guns here is the setup you need :

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=84276

Include +17 str contract and +30 treatment contract also. And its on very easily.

Enjoy

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Enhanced Safeguarded NCU Memory Unit is [unique][special], can't have 2 of those in that setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Galilei View Post
    Enhanced Safeguarded NCU Memory Unit is [unique][special], can't have 2 of those in that setup.
    You can just check out the buffs from them :

EffectsOn Equip User Modify Max health 200
    User Modify Strength 6
    User Modify Stamina 6
    User Modify NCU memory 70
    User Modify Max nano 200

On Equip User Modify Max health 200
    User Modify Agility 6
    User Modify Sense 6
    User Modify NCU memory 70
    User Modify Max nano 200

It has the same name but not the same effects so you can have those 2 versions

Now with global lvl 3 and G2 pistols that dropped pretty much last halloween party noone should get trouble to get it on as soli and opi at least.

Good luck twinking every fixers

hmm well your setup is based on AI 30 .. that is making stuff alot easier

but at AI 20 it should be possible too I think ... gonna see when Im going to twink for it unless you got the idea of how to at AI 20 allready
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast