Thread: Help Needed with Alvin Quest Part 2

Help Needed with Alvin Quest Part 2

The clock is running out on Alvin Part 2 for me, and I need some advice from people who have recently completed it successfully. I have been looking for Nuts and Bolts in Aegean for 3 days without success. According to the web site that was recommended to me, he can be found near 715, 665. 1) is that info correct? 2) how far afield from those coordinates does he wander? Does he cross the rivers bounding that area on two sides? Does he cross into another adjacent area (The Outskirts) to the west? How far north does he wander (past the mountains?)? Any advice here would be appreciated.
    Fistofghod
    Omni-Tek Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2

Blackronin
    Omni-Tek Trader
    Rubi-Ka 2

Uh, Nuts & Bolts is in Wartorn Valley, not Aegean..
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Exclamation Thanks

Which is probably why I can't find him in Aegean.
    Fistofghod
    Omni-Tek Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2

Blackronin
    Omni-Tek Trader
    Rubi-Ka 2

Just a small tip to help newer members of the community that might not know this.

To help in tracking down the bots you can use the tab key to target them. So as you run/fly along keep hitting tab. Its a lot easier than actually visually looking for these little guys.
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1