Thread: Back. Again.

Back. Again.

I'm back, once again, rising from the dead and stuff. And I'm so, so horribly lost. So much has changed! I'm about to use this full IPR they've given us, but I do have a few questions to ask.

What weapons are the trend of the day, especially for PvP, at the moment?

Does anyone fancy posting some 'current' setups that I promise not to steal from too much?

Is there anything major and drastic thats changed, that I should know about?

Cheers!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

pistol/dot is nice'ish.

there's a pretty nice nuke/debuff [ http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=275701 ] that u might be interested in trying to setup to be able to land with some frequency.

other than that it's still Aimedshot Online @:

No Atrox Allowed!
    Straes ::::::: 220/30 NT?! :::::::::::: saving the day 24/7. YOU'RE WELCOME!
    Slugjunkie :: 150/20 Ex-Pistol Solja :: gimpin' > pimpin'
    stray alts ::: eng, agt, cra, nt, doc
    <3 R.I.P. Omni Infantry <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Trader alpha: Landing any nano then taking as long as you possibly want and/or feel like to kill people with regulars.

wb still you silly rper;p

pvp wise tiger mk 6 all the way! docs can keep a ql 225 at 100% in a full hp setup, and keep it capped at 11sec, even 1-19 as mod in full hp does seem to be possible with serious trickle, not there yet tho with mine

if you lack bow/as skill for a 225 tiger, go for ssap temporary, but forget bout anything else, tiger owns

[edit] yeah, docs got malpractice lately, prety uber low dgm, fast cast/recharge nuke with a ubt effect on it ( stackin the more you cast it, up to a certian point only ofc ),,, tiger AS + MP 4tw!
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Welcome back
    Meet me on RK1!
    Desperado34 Supreme Creator
    Enzaa Eternalist

my wtb thread my wts thread

Welcome back again.

Make up your mind already.

Still!

Keep using the Ec3.. i think thats what you had on last i saw you ;p

One problem I'm having is perks. I need to be perked into Nano Doctorate 10 to cast BI, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here. My symbs must be horribly out of date or somesuch.

Amo: I think I'll go Bow, for the simple reason that I can't afford the armour needed to have and keep a good quality EC3 running.

Astera: My mind is like Funcoms hampsters. It runs, it stops, it thinks, it runs, it outright dies, it rises from the dead... you get the picture

Desperado: Cheers How's you?

Sheffy: Holy crap, welcome back, where have you been?!

Insane: I am a very sensible RP'er I think I'll probably go SSB for now and move into Tiger lately. Is it a huge amount of effort to get 225 on?
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

225Tiger isnt too much of a problem to get on if you have access to a set of supple, possibly one or two of those shiny albtraum huds and support in symbs (can use alpha r.&l.arm, prolly have to use custom eye b/c of lack of AS in the alpha symb, custom r.hand and possibly r.wrist (you'd loose 2% gth resist,87nr,22ncu.))

other than that stuff, just perk into cola10 (supports bow now), find a friendly trader and pop it on.

hell, if you had a plunder tower and a few other items on top, you could even swap to a xan of chaos for pvm (granted there is a trader around) which would do real nice and decent dmg
    Last edited by sannz; Apr 22nd, 2009 at 10:21:24.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

with 300 imps and cola perked its possible to keep a ql 225 at 100% in a full hp setup, you wont need no towers, contracts nor css to keep it 100% ( no combat tuners neither ), twinkin on a 225 is bit tuffer, but its more about the haveing/borrowing the gear then is it a challenge twinkwise,,,

250 tiger wouldnt be hard for a doc to get on and keep it 100%, would just require droppin some hp

other thing is, forget about eye/r.hand/r.wrist symbs if you thinkin bout a tiger,, this weapon has a 1.6 recharge, in other word you need 1787 ( or was it 1786 ) or more in AS skill to cap the recharge at 11sec ( exactly same ammount as with tigress ), this is a ammount most docs wont even get close too ( in a full hp setup ),,,, if you ask me a Tiger wont be really worth it unless you get at least 1730+ in AS skill ( if i remember correct arround this ammount of skill the recharge drops to 13sec, but aswell 1730+ gives ya 1-18 AS dmg mod, wich pump yers tigers dmg nicely up )

for capping the AS recharge you migth want to use some ransack/as contract if possible, or just drop lets say db/kegerns gloves for a piece of supple based if you dont have access to those,,,

besides being best AS weapon for docs by dmg stats ( finally better stats then a caterwaul ) the tiger has one more huge advantage over a ec3, namely POISON DMG, same kind of dmg you are doing with both: dots and malpractice, personally for me it made a ql 200 in a full hp worthwile even before fc did put bow skill into cola, ql 225 possible in full hp, makes it w.o any doubt THE weapon for a pvp doc nowadays, rapeing coon profs 4tw

so too sum it up: ql 225 aint that hard to get on and keep it 100% in a full hp setup, gettin its recharge down to 11sec or close tho ( in the said full hp setup ), aint something that most docs ingame will manage to do

personaly i can tell you this weap rocks, 11sec recharge/18x as dmg mod ( gettin close to 1-19x:P ) makes it omg so fun, grab a tts on top of it, and with 1-20x dmg gets even more insane,,,
    Last edited by Insane666; Apr 22nd, 2009 at 13:08:09.
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Wb still nice to see old faces back.

( I know... i'm late :P)
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space