Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tribute to the enforcers

Tribute to the enforcers

The idea is a tribute to those legendary enfos who bust their arse off to keep us and our team members alive.

My tribute goes to :

Bollog : "Never cast challenger"
    Deathwalkers : "How many mobs in Pande can I tank while I have no doc in the team?"
    Garibold : "My aggro!" and the neut enforcer who came back to rubi ka at 210 with ql 200 carb, gelids and still knew how to maintain aggro
    Graviuz : "I can tank, but I dont know if I want to now"
    Grrrrrr : (dont remember how many R's) Up and coming aggro magnet <3
    Klopfe : "Only allowed pulling is to FA pull those who my mongo didn't reach"

Where is the most famous enforcer evar??

Olympos ftw!

Mango!!
    Chevastagaz 220/30 Keeper (Damage maniac) Setup
    Herogimpus2 220/15 Doc
    Corraya 220/20 Keeper (PvP n00b Keeper) Setup
    Dragondar 220/7 NT

Surm: The epitamy of an exceptional tank, and mad enough to try things we really shouldn't

Defectorid: One of the best raid tanks I ever played with.

Graviuz: Bless his little cotton socks

Tmur: Did most of the tanking for all of my 215-220 missions, I had to make up insults because he refused to make mistakes.

Clanrox: Come back to game you little french git, I miss you.

Roozin: He's a fixer, but any fixer that can hold agro across the board while we stack 5 mobs at a time gets my vote as an honorary enf.

God, I'm so sure I missed people, but they're the ones that spring to mind right now.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Frostlord, don't think he even needs a doc. Kept agg from a pair of flat-out shades too.

Asynja and Starsya, they keep aggro off anything.
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

DW ftw
    Turant

"For 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, my colleagues and I are killing monsters," said a 14-year-old gamer who works here in this makeshift factory and goes by the online code name Xyboc. "I make about $250 a month, which is pretty good compared with the other jobs I've had. And I can play games all day."

The New York Times

Where are all the Enfo's?

I wish I could add someones name here but unfortunately I rarely have the pleasure of working with an Enfo much less a good one. Seems at my level range every Trox with a 2-hander is a Keeper (no offense to Keepers).

So I just play whack-a-mole with the groups health bars as I see the Heck bounce around the group.

Thank goodness for UBT!!!

WTB Enfo

well keepers are failed enfos who can't play without some major healing
    Turant

"For 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, my colleagues and I are killing monsters," said a 14-year-old gamer who works here in this makeshift factory and goes by the online code name Xyboc. "I make about $250 a month, which is pretty good compared with the other jobs I've had. And I can play games all day."

The New York Times

Spyder, Spyderv, Spydervenom, and all his rerolls - one of the first real good enfos I met.

Starsya, my pal since 2001. Major kudos for helping re-equip me after having my account hacked a few years back.

Cloudeh, for being both intentionally and unintentionally hilarious at times.

Tranceptor, for making some cool music, and taking longer to get to 220 than me.

My favorite enfos
    Last edited by Talanie; Feb 26th, 2007 at 19:41:54.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

best enforcer (for his level) i've seen.. in a -really really- long time.. RK1's Kaleldar.

he's one of those 'oldschool' enforcers from years back. only enfo (lately) i've seen that can pull CH aggro off someone in an Inf mish.

wtb non-commando enforcers who know their roll in a team
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

graviuz - one of the best endgame raid docs
    dockwagon - one of the best tanks ingame. entire mission floors beating on his grey opi ass

Quote Originally Posted by Reziukas View Post
    Asynja and Starsya, they keep aggro off anything.
    Agreed, best tanks i ever knew. Graviuz tanks pretty good aswell when he wants
    Odinochka 220/30/70 Sol Veteran of Punk
    Linadoc 220/29/70 Doc Advisor of Punk

Petrolette, R.I.P., able to keep aggro from 220 DD-oriented shades without mongoing
    220 RK2 engineer.

Nashou, teh 211 enfo tanking Zods and Tnh better than some 220's.
    Well he's not 211 anymore...
    Epolass 220/27 Eternalist Dedicated nurse
    Secretairepo 194/10 Dictator-wanabe Taking the path to TL7
    Hiddenpolas 150/11 Spectre with a nice blood cloak
    President of ACF Douce folie

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    I can't care less about the balancing. Afterwards, the same people will still be whining on forums, the rest will adapt as always.

Ionic13 - the elite enf, allways at the top
    Deng - just plain good!
    Xzyon - He was as good to tank as he was to use his big mouth
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Quote Originally Posted by Turant View Post
    well keepers are failed enfos who can't play without some major healing
    Watch out for Keepers reading the doc forums!

Immineo for compensating SK-grind-laziness with general niceness and a real oldschool attitude.

best of teh best enfs ever on atlantean (99% there isnt any rimor enf that can match him):
    Deathwalkers
    other enf that did major tanking and had a very good potential :
    Bollog , hope 1 day he will be bk
    /tell Juliett

I guess most of the people posting here are on RK1 since I don't recognize the names. I'll add an RK2 enf to the list.

Enfolunee

Not only is he superb as a tank, he's laid-back. A lot of enforcers are in-your-face since that is such a big part of their profession. But I like that he is relaxed and easygoing even when the merde is hitting the fan.

To add some contrast...

Last night doing Ely Hecks again....

Enfo #1

We had a decent Enfo in Tier 1 to start off with and for the next 45 or so minutes we did fine despite that our Enfo was constantly pulling 3's where ever they were. Then around 30 min (after starting) we got 4 and with UBT's recharge I could only debuff 3 of them before the tank was critical. I sealed my fate when I CH the tank with 4 hecks. Rezzed and headed back to p7, met up with my group and went back out. If I am recalling correctly within the first few pulls another 4 come at use from the Enfo's pulling. One word "Water". As were running I repeatedly pause for a split sec to get off a group heal since peeps are looking bad. We all make it.

So we're all up to our arm pits in water with the hecks trying to reach out and smack us. And every time someone tries to exit the water they (the Heck's) all come back to us. After we swam south ward a bit the tank decides to 'test the water' by getting out with declaring his intentions and no other group mates are with him except for a MA. The rest of were trying to swim to the enfo as quickly as possible when we saw what was going on but you know, we all have crappy swim skills. I guess he (the Enfo) was too busy trying to engage a stray Heck solo that he didn't notice that the first four where already en-route again. That was one flattened Enfo. Moments later he says from his Garden that he's logging for the night.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that it was an off day for him.

Enfo #2

Next we get a guy wearing predators and a white medium tank armor. Right off the bat I have my doubts. I am very curious what this toon's up keep is since he's loosing health too easily and and in large chunks. I'd say about 15 minutes into killing he mongo's right next to a guard.

Another flattened Enfo. And to Boot I have to run away myself since the guard was smacking him during the last heals for that heck.

No word, just left the group after that.

Enfo #3

Another Tier 1 dude, I respect that. Not even five minutes in he mongos the same guard. While running from the situation he drops from the group. As the rest of us are dancing with the guard we size up the situation and wipe the floor with him... it required some kiting from all 'cept really me since my JAME, heals and UBT didn't out hate the others actions.

No Enfo

After that we had a MA semi tank and he did well for the duration that he was with us. Our puller was a semi-suicidal MP voluntarily pulling for the group. Funny, we actually did great in this configuration way longer then when we had an Enfo. This MP almost always pulled singles from 3's

So
    1 Doc
    2 MP's
    2 Agents
    1 MA

You did very well, my hats off to ya NanoMeta (or is it NanoMet) you were a great puller.

I know you all know there are a lot of bad Enfo's already out there just like every other class, I just felt like relaying my night for entertainment purposes only.

-T
    Last edited by Torns; Mar 1st, 2007 at 15:15:29.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast