Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

good thinking

excellent suggestion, bumpbump

No Atrox Allowed!
    Straes ::::::: 220/30 NT?! :::::::::::: saving the day 24/7. YOU'RE WELCOME!
    Slugjunkie :: 150/20 Ex-Pistol Solja :: gimpin' > pimpin'
    stray alts ::: eng, agt, cra, nt, doc
    <3 R.I.P. Omni Infantry <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Trader alpha: Landing any nano then taking as long as you possibly want and/or feel like to kill people with regulars.

Bump!

I like this idea a lot... after a while, I get tired of looking at the same gear on my characters, this would be great for a change of pace
    Proud Leaders and Members of Obsidian Order: Our Recruitment Thread!
    Khaldore: 220/30 Advie // Khalculus: 220/27 Engi // Medsareus: 209/20 Doc // Khalicokat: 196/20 Shade
    Phearitself: 210/22 Enf // Politikhal: 200/24 Crat // Khavalier: 218/24 Keeper // Gridburst: 203/24 Fix
    Various other random alts.

Necromachina: In AnarchyOnline Engineers play you? Technogen: God, that explains so much more than I ever wanted to know.
    Snakebite: OH GOD! OH GOD! THERE'S SMOKE EVERYWHERE! HAS ANYONE SEEN THE OFFICE CAT???
    Anarrina: I think this issue has been sufficiently discussed. If you have any further questions, please contact life support or email.

!Bump!

I hate going to weddings and parties in full battle gear with weapons and all. Would love to go in social clothing

yeah completely agreed
    BUMP

bump for awesome idea.

Being able to equip clothes and items in a separate window for events and role play would enhance the social aspect of the game, and encourage more people to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarapinal View Post
    Being able to equip clothes and items in a separate window for events and role play would enhance the social aspect of the game, and encourage more people to participate.
    thats right jarapinal, and i bet it will attract more players that pay in such fashion

Uhm, bump

I may be a crat, with self equipable gear... but the pain of it all.. just to wear my slick suit?! this would be a welcome addition!!!
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ the Fixer
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Hit me once, Shame on you.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Hit me twice, Shame on me.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQHit me thrice, aww crud *meep*
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Qwayke

Great idea
    Rerolled old toon:
    Catosan - TL6 Adventurer - MeleeMonkey
    Shixxer - TL3 Fixer - In training
    Marthechan - TL2 Bureaucrat - In training
    Facepool - TL1 Enforcer - In training

Hanging around since: 2001-12-30 15:33:24

I am not retreating - I am advancing in another direction.

wtb social-mode.

That's a great idea....

they should also make something that can store high bots in your inventory....

the slayerdroid can be really threatening...

But why not have FC make a customisable peice of clothing that can go on your back, where you can put social weapons, clothes and hats, just wear that instead of having to make a whole new social menu....also it's not like a lot of people can be OE'd with back slots....

for example

Back slot XXX

you can store

hat XXX
    shirt XXX
    pants XXX
    hands XXX
    boots XXX
    gloves XXX

where it, and all those would display

alot of text, havent really read just skimmed through, saw the pictures.
    so thats a bump.

- Gained more than 1500 levels in Ao, im bored.
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
    PresidentofEvisystems-esbjerg,Danmark║
    ╟───────────── Motto─────────────────────────╢
    ║ We the willing, have done so much with so little ▓ ▓
    ║ That we are now able to do anything with nothingADD
    ╟───────────── Accounts ──────────────────────╢
    ║ Account # 1 Account Created 2002-05-02 21:09:22
    ║ Account # 2 Account Created 2004-07-23 15:33:45
    ║ Account # 3 Account Created 2004-10-17 11:36:54
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quote Originally Posted by Octavio View Post
    But why not have FC make a customisable peice of clothing that can go on your back, where you can put social weapons, clothes and hats, just wear that instead of having to make a whole new social menu....also it's not like a lot of people can be OE'd with back slots....
    where it, and all those would display

that is an idea, but there are a few problems. having to make a combined social gear sonds like quite the comlex task compair to just wearing it on a seperat slot. and back items for some ppl are very very horifying to twink on, such as a trox enforcers with no CL trying to put on the burden or what not. but your idea is appriciated

Very good ideas - hope FC implements something like this in the future. This way at least some of those efforts that were put to make social items/atmoshphere etc. would be put to use.

yah FC hear us out . . . piz?

Bump, nice idea id also like to be able to holster my gun from time to time.
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

bump
    :: Izolenta :: Kynopoc :: Dreamech :: Dreamchaser :: Batmobile ::

President of Molotoff Cocktail

Playing since 2002/06/26

bump! really grate idea

Bumpity bump....

Love the idea and would be soooo bloody cool.
    Got my support for sure

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast