Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Social Mode

bump for this. It doesn't hurt the pvp or pvmers any and it would probably be a great idea for one of those paid expansion packs.

Nice!

I like this idea, its grate. it sounds interresting to make it not pvpable in social armor, but on the other part, chasing down a claner(omni) suspect from a crime scene could result after/during RPing in a pvp. how about something like the /petduel request for pvp in social cloth, it would be nice if i could wear standard AI armor but look like an omni pol officer in bor pvp (well i dont do bor pvp but i think its a cool idea )

also social clothes exspecialy the AI social clothes have hidden buffs. its obvious to make the new social window with not adding stats and only changeing appearence.

big BUMP to this!!!!

bump, as lvl 220 rper it's hard sometimes to switch in RP suit, and then suddenly get a team for a big pf or ai raid, and having to search hours for buffs to get ur stuff back on
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

ty for all your support, inorder for fc to hear this idea out, and for ohers to know this more, go tell your frinds

Bump sounds like a good idea.

Maxammo

bumpbump and bumparump!
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

bump!
    Crat360 -220|24|70 Bureaucrat
    Shutupntank 220|15|XX Doctor
    Litlebigman - 215|15|XX Martial Artist
    Zookeeeper -213|19|44 Keeper

General and Recruiter of Cosmic Forklift Inc.

I can see this being a valuable and valid ideal, limitations would be character only affected by mods on 'currently active' equiptment, and make it only usable in say 100% Gas settings, that removes many possible problems (100% gas already permits buffs but forbids 'hostile' targetable nano's)
    Only through the exercise of free will can the soul grow; only through courage in the face of temptation and pain can the spirit soar.

Bump

I wouldnt be using it but you kids should have your fun, I just dread the thong supply becoming less then atrox demand.
    Dexter Lordplayer Morgan Atrox Keeper - 220/23/70 - Main, Keepers FTW!
    Aimone Playerq Tribute Atrox Enforcer 150/18/42 - Aliumz tanking twink - equipment
    Patrick Pillpopper Bateman Atrox Doctor 60/6/6 - ToTW semi-twink
    Parisienne Meta Walkways Nanomage MP 163/??/9 - Baffs
    Funk Playernt Technician Solitus NT 139/??/5 - Amateur Kiter
    Creamy Fullautolube Goodness Opifex Soldier 174/??/9 - FC luv child

Great idea. I'd love to be able to walk around wearing social clothes without worrying about my equipment and re-equipping. I think the solution to the disguise issue is that whenever entering a PvP zone or entering combat, the display automatically switches away from social
    Sabar, the GA wearing Atrox.Yes, the rumors are true
    -
    Bring back the save password!

Big bump for this. This is a huge frustration for quite a few people that attend GSP parties. They want to "get out" of their armor and weapons they worked so hard to twink on, just to enjoy the social scene, but don't want to fight the 3 hour battle to reequip everything.

I'd love to see something like this implemented. Sil, this would be great!

Kamikaze "Danibunkins" Advy
    Title Level: 7 AI Level: 19 Adventurer
    Proud General of Sentinels on Atlantean

Thumbs up bumpage

Big, big bump for this awesome idea.
    As 220 MP I can't self my weapon nor combined AI armor. Having social slots would be a huge advantage to the entire game community. One of the best ideas I've heard so far.
    With Sil as gd now, I don't doubt that FC will at least consider this (it's probably too complicated to implement or something, but I hope it still will be considered seriously).
    Prynxkjui 220 NM MP / Prynjunior 220 Soli Doc

I just came up with a solution to the PVP cheating aspect of this. Make switching between combat/social equips take 20 seconds, blocking items, nanos and perks in the meantime. Most people will be -dead- in that time, or at least so close to death there's no real comeback.
    Moonleg, 220 Adventurer and never levelling again!
    Fixored, 167 gridrunner
    Lunarblade, 94 honorable keeper.
    Lavan, 115 pretty-boy doctor that needs more levels.
    Moonatic, 117 tinkerer of gizmos.
    Fortehwin, 211 shadow-creeper. With glowsticks.
    Ammoonium, 108 NT gimpz0r.
    Dingbot, 100 XP-stick.
    Runalot,169 freexer.
    Horsehumper, 36 hor ... I mean, fist-fighter.
    Debuff, 46 wrangle-giver.

bump!
    John 'Schwad' Shaft - 220 Omni Doc (ph34r t3h 4fr0!) Schwad's Shiznit
    Mike 'Frobius' Oxlong - 217 Omni Soldier, Chocolate Milkman and layabout. Back from the dead!! Fro's Shiznit
    Captain 'Malfeasance' Ooonagi - Malfeasance / n. - evil crat...
    'Hlepgnak' - Some random trader..

General of Hells Heroes - Pwning for phatz!

EMOTUTORIAL!!!

The infinite is possible at Zombo Com!!!

Omgzzz l33t!!

Sounds like a great idea, I agree that you shouldn't be able to attack while in 'social mode' but I don't see that you shouldn't be attackable, similar in a sense to what happens when you wear a cloaking device, though the cloaking device also prevents buffage unfortunatly.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Having a social tab for social clothing has been an idea that has been around for...

...YEARS.

And you know what? It is still a great idea that should be in already.
    Clan Agent Mrbbad &
    Omni-Tek Bureaucrat Rockstar! Mrbb &
    Clan Rockin' Doc Drgaius &
    Clan Engineer Rockstarr

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Account Created: June 27, 2001.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mrbbad View Post
    Having a social tab for social clothing has been an idea that has been around for...

...YEARS.
    yes, i do know, but FC did not implemint it, so im trying to come up with a system that might actualy work, and hopefuly enough support from the community that FC will hear us out

Bump for good idea and best TSer
    Ablun Level 220/18 Enforcer

Great idea

Bumping for a great idea! Whenever I want to romp around in social armor its just such a pain to take off all current equipment, I think this would be a worthwhile addition to the game.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast