Thread: OTPC: Something in the Sewers Update

OTPC: Something in the Sewers Update

Something in the Sewers Update
    August 16, 29481 - [Global]

OTPC - Omni-One Entertainment (OPTC) - Just recently the monster in the sewers has been identified and finally destroyed. The creature, now known to be a young Bariton, was responsible for the death of two people including the young Peter Hansen.

A young girl, her identity being withheld for privacy purposes, claims she has been feeding her ‘Fishy’ for quite some time. Apparently the Bariton was trapped in the Sewer area of Omni Entertainment district after entering from one of the sewer drains. We do not know how this Bariton migrated so far south from its original desert habitat but it must have been quite a journey through treacherous waterways. The larger Bariton killed in Omni Forest outside the walls of Omni- Entertainment is now believed to have been its mother. It seems she was trying to free her offspring from the confines of the sewers.

We spoke to the young girl who claims this creature was her pet. She stated that she regularly fed it Bronto burgers, leet pies, ice cream and whatever was leftover from dinner. Apparently, as the creature grew so did its appetite. Sewer leets, rollarats, young brontos, Peter Hansen and whatever else roamed into the sewers became part of it’s menu.

Those that battled this creature claimed it was extremely difficult to kill. A representative from Omni-Med, after scientific study of the creature’s remains, believes that the sewer environment of pollutants and toxins may have strengthened the Bariton and made it more resilient.

Thanks to a group of concerned citizens, who responded to the attack warnings, this creature is no longer a threat. The creature was destroyed and the young girl that slipped off the bridge and into the water, was saved.

Omni-Engineering assured us that all the sewer drains will be inspected and gates will be reinforced so nothing like this happens again.

Unhappy

DAMN!!! all that Escargot and no butter sauce........

Always in the wrong place, wrong time and a dollar short!
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Damn it! I wanted to gut that thing so bad. Make it pay for killing that boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

Not to sound like I'm not rooting for humans - after all, I'm a human - but it was a stupid, instinct-driven animal that ate a kid because it was hungry. You really can't fault it for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

u know what would be good, if OT would stop dumping sewage waste into the water like it'sn othing... maybe you'll stop mutations for once
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Oh I don't know about that. Mutations can be quite interesting to study.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!