Thread: Quests, Missions and the guides for them.

Quests, Missions and the guides for them.

Hello folks...

I have been playing AO now since approx. 3 months and finally started getting to a level where I can start doing the Dodga quest and/or farm some of the more precious items.

The question here is tho is there a website that has walkthroughs etc. for these missions/camps ?

I am quite interested in creating one such page if there is none reliable source where you can look up most of the quests/camps. Kinda trying to see if there is already some that do this so I dont add more unnecessary sites to the web

Any input would be very welcome!

PS: I know there is just the dodga quest right now but I am quite hoping in the future there will be more quests coming our way =)

Arrow

This forum is usually a good place, though it might take a while for someone to post the info. Newer quests are generally simpler and the 'conversation' to get them more obvious though.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Ive got links to a few of the quests onmy site at http://ao.kupotek.com