Thread: Shuttles and storms do not mix

Question Shuttles and storms do not mix

Given that the ICC troops are to be shuttled down to the planet not long after the *spanking new uber weather control* has been fitted, the weather control that has already caused changes to the eco system of Rubi - Ka.

Now I wonder what would happen if the weather system *happened* to break down while the troops were on the way down .. I wonder?

Would all the stored / dissipated energy be released in one catastrophic bust (well for the shuttles anyway)?

Could it be that the backed-by-money-we-dont-know-about DB "attack" the weather control as the troops are descending?

Would having all the ICC troops dealt with before they reach the planet be good for OT?

Would being able to blame the-nasty-clan-backed- DB give OT the perfect alibi?
    Promoo - Agent, Clan on Rimor
    Still alive but now dressed in spandex and called Big Gun in CoH
    Keeper Of Tiggy

Happy Tree Friends - The best animation on the web

dont know if it is just me, but so far this weekend Rubi-Ka storms have returned with a vengence, i ahvnt been able to cross one zone without running into a storm. some big uns as well. The sky at borealis on friday was dark as anything not seen the sky like that before. I dont think we have heard the last of the weather.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends