Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roleplaying Organizations v2.0

Thread updated

Though it appears that the org link to the info on the main AO site does not work like before. If anybody can explain to me how to find org ID#s and reference them to the new links, i'll gladly go through and update the links in the thread.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

anyone else notice half the links are broken? can someone update this list?

Quote Originally Posted by lorgenz View Post
    Oct 13th, 2010

anyone else notice half the links are broken? can someone update this list?
    Three quarters of a year later...
    *sigh* ARK? Anyone?

p.s. why is the 'The Fourth Wall' (non-server specific) roleplay forum hidden away in 'Announcements' then 'Editor News', the roleplaying forum for the game is completely hidden from the main page now and the description for announcements nor editor news doesn't tell you that the RP forum is hiding inside it - no wonder there seems to be less people posting RP stuff than there used to be!
    -aka Xolaz, Omni-Tek InternOps [double-]Agent est. 2001 (as Xola, *no longer have login*), RK1 (Xola on RK2)
    -Lillitu, Nanotrix, RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Xola View Post
    Three quarters of a year later...
    *sigh* ARK? Anyone?
    Ok. I'll carry the banner, and fire up a new RP org thread. Folks can ether PM me, or post here and I'll scratch up a list, and try to keep it updated. It's going to take me a few days since I'm no where near my computer, but I'll have something up. (doing it on a phone is a nightmare for me. )

Also should this be posted on Buzz, or 4th wall?
    Point Blank

Think the buzz is the best place
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    Ok. I'll carry the banner, and fire up a new RP org thread. Folks can ether PM me, or post here and I'll scratch up a list, and try to keep it updated. It's going to take me a few days since I'm no where near my computer, but I'll have something up. (doing it on a phone is a nightmare for me. )

Also should this be posted on Buzz, or 4th wall?
    think Xolaz was gonna take that position already offered myself on greencloaks too, dunno who's gonna do it now really (just noting out before double threads show up)
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Alright. Which ever works.
    Point Blank

I got the base skeleton of the org list ready.
    PBF, Xola if ether of you two want to maintain the next list just say so in the next few days. I don't want to step on toes, or have Double post fiasco. The GC log was a bit vague on the matter.

I really don't mind doing it myself, but we do really need to renew and refresh the list ASAP. It been left to rot for far too long.
    Point Blank

i don't really check Buzz too much to update regularly, and haven't heard anything from Xola, so i guess u can go ahead
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12