Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prof in action (I hope :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Inory View Post
    Bout that healing stuff etc, i think our heals are fine enough, u got a bit long recharing heal but ok, u got red dusk which is 1.2K heal, use 275 stims which is 1.2K heal, harmonize 1.5-3K heal, & battle kits. Easy to outheal caps if u don't get zerged by 3+ ppl and got a low hp setup. .
    harmonize and stims aren't MA only, others Profcan use it too, there aren't only special attack there are regulars that land more often (specially if only limber up) and perks so only those don't help u outheal alot and our heal doesn't heal cap always

Quote Originally Posted by Inory View Post
    We also got 3 working nano drains wich u can combine with that Alb ring (hotswap though) that drains nano too, perfect food for advy, doc, agent & sometimes vs other proffs in other situations.
    less then Enigma ,what are the other 2 nano drains items that we have? Oo

Zomg let's all land enigma on suvability adventurers, they only have 3k+ def!!

Please stick to the spirit of suggesting stuff and not stating the way u play or think MAs should play.
    Inflict not an enemy every harm in your power, for you may soon become friends - Ancient Wisdom
    Coke "Cigara" Breakfast 220/22/69 - Kinda retired...
    Ciggie - 120/5/5 - Future project perhaps

MA concerns, requests and general wishlist - MA Profession Thread
    Prof in action (I hope :P ) - Discussion Thread
    How to factor Armor Class and Health Points in PVP? Just and idea - Bump if you like

Just for laughs - The world is crazy as is, laugh!

Hmmm.... other than aao feeling significantly higher than aad and evades, us not getting any lubbin from research in the MA skill department so far and that our fights are determined on how much, if any, hp we have left after being alpha'd I think we're still holding our own.

Some things that I would like to see (other than the sync issues, shorter dimach and things mentioned in almost every post) an alternative source of taking advantage over targets. We are a profession based on damage, evades and speed. We have the damage, hopefully we'll be getting some help with the evades part at not a great sacrifice to damage (new global research evade item is HUD3) we don't have much speed.

- In BS and duels opponents attempt to kite us all over the place, only ranged attack we have is AS and our bow AR is.... well we can't kill very much with a bow if it's not from AS. A quick buff from an MA attack that adds like 500 run speed for 30 seconds or nerfs one that has ranged and hits our target with a 30 second snare, better yet it warps them to us (like Scorpion's spear thing from MK).

- When fighting some professions (NT, Doc, Sol) we be come to dependant on whether our stuns land or not. If they don't land we either die to quickly or the fight drags on too long. Something to exploit our targets weakness and disable their defense to an extent would give us some veriety so those that chose not to perk trees that have stuns and go with disharmony or other perk lines wouldn't give themself such a large handy cap. This could be either a perk special, nano or MA attack that has a different effect on the target based on their profession (reduces docs healing capacity by 30%, -200 aao to keepers, reduces sols ams duration by 50% of what's left, etc). I'm for anything that offers more veriety to the MA profession (or any profession for that matter) to help brake the cookie cutter mold.

- Lots of people are asking for new bows and I think that is a grand idea. If FC thinks brand new isn't possible I'd settle for an upgrade to our Pow and Sap bows to make them ql 200 along the lines of this:
    Code:
    Notum Enhanced Superior Sapphistic Bow
    ItemType: Weapon 
    Flags: VisibleFlag, ModifiedDescription 
    Mass: 1.9kg 
    Can: Carry, Wear, AimedShot , FlingShot
    Slot: LeftHand 
    AttackRange: 32m 
    EquipTime: 0.1s 
    InitiativeType: PhysicalInit. 
    AttackTime: 1.93s 
    RechargeTime: 1.48s 
    ClipSize: 5 -- Arrows 
    Damage: 117-443 (610) -- ProjectileAC 
    Atk. Skills: Bow: 100% (effective attack rating capped at 1600) 
    Def. Skills: DodgeRanged: 100%

ToWield: 
    Self    Bow    >=   1052 
    Self    AimedShot    >=   963 
    Self    FlingShot    >=   800

OnWear: 
    Modify Wearer   AAD 20
    Modify Wearer   Sense 13
    And that's all I got for now.
    They told me to shoot straight
    Don't pull the trigger squeeze
    That will ensure a kill
    A kill is what you want
    A kill is why we breed

10,000 voices 100 guns
    100 decibels turns to one
    One bullet one empty head

Why do you want add all def on bow? It's not like you're supposed to keep it on for more than a split second. I'd rather have more dmg
    Chemical "Domman" Ecstasy - 22022 Martial Artist of Spartans.
    Humpage "Archsavior" Heals - 21815 Inherited Doctor
    Stupid "Domm02" Trox - 16422 Enforcer

Please remove the fling shot. Not like we'll max it anyway, have you seen any MA max Fast Attack for the SoFC? :P I rather not have to spend anymore IPs.

WTB Root/Snare proc , nano , MA weapons dunno what ... but want it
    Alot of prof kite MAs in BS .... spending too much time on ure MA and a 210 noob agent come and kite u ??? it's no sens

- MA need more MA skill items !!( why special edition helmet got +50 AAO not 50 MA skill :P )

- More evades/AAD MA items , likes memory ...

- don't really need more critics items

- Why not a special MA scope whit no Phy init debuff , 15 critic and some AS buff ??? :P
    Mutsu317 Lvl 220 MA Opi
    WIld317
    In progress pew pew advy soli
    Wish list : new Shen +DD "MA only", Proc stun, 10 Attack blockers and go hell heals !

improve of nemesis nano , more long duration and more nanoskill debuff (-750 with so many nanoskill items buff is not so good) -3000 on all nano skill and -1500 RS will be good, since mp only do kite losing skill the pet will not follow the mp order and he can't kite cause of snare, then this nano can be called NEMESIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nimarq View Post
    Why do you want add all def on bow? It's not like you're supposed to keep it on for more than a split second. I'd rather have more dmg
    I couldn't think of a better mod to put there, maybe aao instead? But just using the bow for the start or end of an alpha for AS I'm not sure if aao helps AS at all. So, I figured that if weapon swapping while moving is broken as intended and we have to stand still and not do anything to swap weapons that aad would at least come in handy while we can't move for the short period of time. I guess it could have +AS or a bonus to another ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    Please remove the fling shot. Not like we'll max it anyway, have you seen any MA max Fast Attack for the SoFC? :P I rather not have to spend anymore IPs.
    With as much IP that an MA would invest in FS it would miss about 97% of our targets, so you're right it is pointless. I put it there to give the option to those that may want to use it and I thought that it was a realistic step that FC would take in an upgrade sort of way.

That was just an idea of mine, it still has changes that I would like to see done and the only reason I finished it where I did instead of making it more useful to MAs is becuase I wanted to put something in that I could see FC implementing geared towards the PvP MA. The MBS is too low to use outside of PvP for anything at all and as for FS, FC seems to be on a special happy trip with trying to make PvP faster and more aggressive than it ever has been.

To make a bow that I would love to see ingame but I don't think it would be realistic for FC to implement something like this for us.
    Code:
    Notum Enhanced Superior Sapphistic Bow
    ItemType: Weapon 
    Flags: VisibleFlag, ModifiedDescription 
    Mass: 1.9kg 
    Can: Carry, Wear, AimedShot 
    Slot: LeftHand 
    AttackRange: 42m 
    EquipTime: 0.1s 
    InitiativeType: PhysicalInit. 
    AttackTime: 1.93s 
    RechargeTime: 1.48s 
    ClipSize: 5 -- Arrows 
    Damage: 343-619 (916) -- ProjectileAC 
    Atk. Skills: Bow: 100% (effective attack rating capped at 2612) 
    Def. Skills: DodgeRanged: 100%

ToWield: 
    Self    Bow    >=   1356
    Self    AimedShot    >=   987

OnWear: 
    Modify Wearer   AimedShot 39
    Modify Wearer   Sense 16
    Modify Wearer   Agility 16
    Nice? I think so. Realistic for the way things have been evolving for the MA in PvP? I don't think so. As for me in PvP I have my Sap bow, SO and my fists, I don't use an SoFC becuase of IP investment to my playstyle. I do a pretty equal amount of PvP and PvM and don't want to invest the IP into those stats on my character. I may pick it up eventually but for right now I'd rather keep those IP free for something else that comes along to avoid the hassle of perk resetting to get those ql270+ symbs back on after doing an IPR becuase the SoFC is no longer useful to our PvP ability at all and that's bound to happen at some point but I have no idea when. I'm simply holding out through this surge of new content and weapons hoping a MA skill based item comes along adding FA and SA to our arsenal without needing piercing or any other attack skill.
    They told me to shoot straight
    Don't pull the trigger squeeze
    That will ensure a kill
    A kill is what you want
    A kill is why we breed

10,000 voices 100 guns
    100 decibels turns to one
    One bullet one empty head

Afaik from Engineer friend, as long as the pet has been assigned to a target it won't matter if you go OE, it will still attack I'm afraid.

Afaik from Engineer friend, as long as the pet has been assigned to a target it won't matter if you go OE, it will still attack I'm afraid.
    hmmm now my question then is,is it working like is intend?Oo

i got better idea to solve bow/AS swaping probleme ^^
    What a bout a weapon , like the shen or the BoB , whit AS ... yes it s a claw whit a little crossbow inside !!! ( a shinobi weapon :P ) it should need like 2700-2800 in MA skill to equip ( yes or put it MA only ) and have AS/Brawl/Dimanch like SA
    Mutsu317 Lvl 220 MA Opi
    WIld317
    In progress pew pew advy soli
    Wish list : new Shen +DD "MA only", Proc stun, 10 Attack blockers and go hell heals !

Quote Originally Posted by 317 View Post
    i got better idea to solve bow/AS swaping probleme ^^
    What a bout a weapon , like the shen or the BoB , whit AS ... yes it s a claw whit a little crossbow inside !!! ( a shinobi weapon :P ) it should need like 2700-2800 in MA skill to equip ( yes or put it MA only ) and have AS/Brawl/Dimanch like SA
    That's really a stupid idea. Weapons can't be melee and have ranged specials in this game I think. Unless maybe the weapon has 20-25m range.

.....Weapons can't be melee....
    for this we need new fist ,one can be melee

Quote Originally Posted by persefone View Post
    for this we need new fist ,one can be melee
    What?

weapon like bow has different type dmg, (projectl) and in a nano or a coon they get absorb by a diff type from our fist , our perks are all melee , so if we have melee fist the AS go in to melee absorb and we can get the benefist to use weapon and fist with smae dmg type ( maybe we talking of 2 diff thing , but this is what i was talking about before >.< )

ive been wondering about a melee dmg buff modifier for a while, specially for PVP and coon profs. stopped using fire dmgs since a lot time ago for sole reason of eating thru coon faster with perks.
    and the new dmg buff seems to overwrite template of fists to fire if its in the same line as dmg type miodifiers, else just a 220 boost to dmg like the short dmg buffs. In that case will ask in MA requests for a melee dmg overwrite buff.
    Inflict not an enemy every harm in your power, for you may soon become friends - Ancient Wisdom
    Coke "Cigara" Breakfast 220/22/69 - Kinda retired...
    Ciggie - 120/5/5 - Future project perhaps

MA concerns, requests and general wishlist - MA Profession Thread
    Prof in action (I hope :P ) - Discussion Thread
    How to factor Armor Class and Health Points in PVP? Just and idea - Bump if you like

Just for laughs - The world is crazy as is, laugh!

thx cig hope we get it

Since when eating through coon faster is an MA priority?
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

maybe is not a priority but hey there is alwasy a start ^_^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast