Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IRRK: Illegal Weaponry Floods the Market

Im happy with my shotgun, it makes a nice noise and causes a mess.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

*sighs*

Weapons, so crude, and vulgar things...and just so very dated.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Oyaji always told me that people that rely on weapons are working themselves into an achilles heel. Without the weapon, they're usless. That's why I use weapons that can't be taken away from me. My fists, feet, or any other portion of my anatomy I care to use at the time.

Sure, a gun or bow can hit from a distance. But by the time you aim and shoot, I'm already somewhere else. Usually in your face.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Consider this. My paperwork is not going to help me grow muscles. My pistol helps me fend off most things coming my way, without it I can always run.

But I purchase my weaponry at recognized terminals anyhow. No harm done.

It makes sense to buy from registered and trustworthy vendors. Not only are you guaranteed a weapon that will work properly, but you have an ability to seek redress in the event of faulty equipment.

I doubt these backstreet vendors are even in the same place when you go back to complain about their shoddy products, having long run off with your hard-earned money, which will probably go towards funding Clan terrorists with stolen OMNI-TEK products, which actually work.

Use Omni-Tek approved merchants for all your needs. It's not worth the risk going elsewhere.
    Last edited by Menome; Aug 23rd, 2007 at 00:31:06. Reason: Grammar

I do use Omni-Tek merchants- weak minds are easy to charm. *Grin*

But don't worry, dear Omni-Tek dogs. My weapons are in order with your regulations aside of some minor personal modifications.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12