Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Wiki

Anarchy Online Wiki

Traffic is starting to run a bit low, so it's time for some spamvertising

http://wiki.aodevs.com/

The wiki is already filled with alot of AO information, but it's still far from complete.
    You can help by updating and adding wiki pages to the site and share your knowledge with the community.

PS. can we get this stickied? other major sites like AOU and ao mainframe got stickies aswell :P
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

bump for AO Wiki, great site.
    Hygyeia 220/30/70 doc damage/defence
    Ankaria 220/30/70 sold damage/defence
    Nuklea 165/17/42 nt
    Mercenaries

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    We all play WoW? You go too far Kaitlain...this was insulting. You are Hello-Kitty Online's customer of the month...it's true...they told me.

bump for wiki. Great site.

Very useful. Thanks for the link

ze germans was first with ao wiki !

Quote Originally Posted by ghosten View Post
    ze germans was first with ao wiki !
    depends. when angels started the project, i believe he did setup the german one first.
    when angels quit, this english one was up the next day. doubt ze germans did it much faster :P
    Formerly Vhab.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    depends. when angels started the project, i believe he did setup the german one first.
    when angels quit, this english one was up the next day. doubt ze germans did it much faster :P
    Nonetheless im impressed by the amount of time people put into helping others , ao info on wiki is gonna help alot of new and old timers. Hopefully it will be alot of contributions aswell.

Help by adding something yourself! Even if the formatting is terrible, I tend to get around and help format some of the article better.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

bump for combined community effort
    AOWiki Information and guides by the community, for the community
    AODevs Anarchy Online 3rd party tools and bots
    VhaBot Characters database, resources and downloads
    Helpbot Shopping made easy

Stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond View Post
    Stuck.
    I would give you my first born and soul if it wasn't for the fact microsoft's license agreement specifically covered that part.
    But have my second born
    AOWiki Information and guides by the community, for the community
    AODevs Anarchy Online 3rd party tools and bots
    VhaBot Characters database, resources and downloads
    Helpbot Shopping made easy

Sorry, I only use open source souls and first born.

AO server down? Sounds like the perfect moment to contribute to a wiki
    Formerly Vhab.

can we edit existing pages and put in false information?
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by KingDuck View Post
    can we edit existing pages and put in false information?
    Bereal will ban you faster than a slacker on one of kavey's raids.
    Formerly Vhab.

but you have no way to track me down :P
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Sure we do
    Logging on the wiki is insane.
    Formerly Vhab.

I know where you sleep duck, Xaun told me and you are in trouble now! So be a honest mew.

I'm going to try to work on today some project pages for AOwiki so people know what needs to be worked on when they come to visit.

Edit:
    If you are looking for a place to start helping, check out our Projects Page!
    Last edited by Berael; Aug 10th, 2007 at 02:43:56.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

As said by Vhab. Try editing a page without being registered, and you will see that your IP is shown in the public edit log. And that would probably be just the least visible side of the logging..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast