Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lya's Sangi Patch

Lya's Sangi Patch

Did the Lya's items drop from the indoor UPH? I've got conflicting reports. If they do I'll just farm missions during high population times. The patch is really the only item I need (well, might use sleeves).

I know that things could change this year, but its a good place to start.

I haven't seen the shoulder pieces but I've seen other lya's armor dropping off regular pumpkin heads and GUPHs.

Epeen shirts, pumpkinhead dolls, baskets also drop.
    -= Power Overwhelming =- - Recruiting? Why, yes, ofc we are

Moved on to EQ2 - cya!

i looted one
    Atlantean (Rubi-Ka 1)
    Deathkillz 220/24 Soldier
    Fixstar 220/18 Fixer
    Deathealz 220/18 Doctor
    Deathchillz 187/12 Bureaucrat
    Deathskillz 147/3 Engineer

Looted a patch today from guph near holes in wall it added 15 I believe. All i have seen from the regular ones on kills is boots, sleeves,gloves, and chest.

I've had 3 drops from lvl 200 bosses in missions. a +11, +13 and a +15.
    Zeposid - lvl 220 doc
    Baldev - lvl 220 MA | gimped
    Possid - lvl 165/10 trader

Word on the street is that the missions have a better chance of getting high ql Lya armour than the tower sites.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Got a ql 240+ Lya gloves on Indoor UPH, but was the only one that high on 40 or so kills. the rest was around ql200 or so.
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

The only thing that stacks the odds in your favour for an indoor UPH is that you'll know what its level is, thus you're limiting the low drops. You know you'll get something QL160+, with QL200 likely, and QL240ish possible.

Doesn't appear to have any spectacular wonderful droprate. That said, I've seen some really nice Sangi shirts indoors and outdoors. Shame they're completely fricken worthless and we all just want pads.. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    Did the Lya's items drop from the indoor UPH? I've got conflicting reports. If they do I'll just farm missions during high population times. The patch is really the only item I need (well, might use sleeves).

I know that things could change this year, but its a good place to start.
    i can confirm patches drop from indoor missions.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

got 2x +16 Lya Patches from mishs on a 220. (200 uph)

Seen 4-5 patches drop outside on the standard mobs. A few 8s and a 12 and 13 that I picked up. No where near the drop rate they were last Halloween, but they do drop!
    Jutsao - 220 - MA - General of Sentinels
    Multislacker - 220 - Crat - General of Sentinels
    Xtemplar - ...

Wait ... does anyone even read this ?&@#! Meh... Whatever.

Picked up a 248 patch +17 off a GUPH around lvl 205-210.
    Master Lil "Nockle" Naughty
    LvL 220/30 Solitus Agent

Got a ql248 (+17) patch from a "old skool phatz" mission rolled with 216 toon.

You are all so lucky. I have done about 40 missions and have gotten way too much candy and nothing good at all (patches, chapmans etc). Org mate was out killing UPHs in northern mort and had several patches drop, one being +14.

I've got more Ly sangis items from outdoor mobs than mission bosses. *cuddles his QL 248 shoulder patch*

So far..missions ive got a ton of junk...and one...*chuckles* really nice wee bitty pistol I never thought id even see a reference for....
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

Quote Originally Posted by Metalynx View Post
    I've got more Ly sangis items from outdoor mobs than mission bosses. *cuddles his QL 248 shoulder patch*

So far..missions ive got a ton of junk...and one...*chuckles* really nice wee bitty pistol I never thought id even see a reference for....
    would make sense if you had funcom pervered logic, that you have subject yourself pvp for any decent drop rate like we have with vp and bs :P

Last edited by Shareida; Oct 26th, 2008 at 22:05:47.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

5 Looted patches so far. 20 or so ignored ones. 1 Chapman - with a shred trade completing my 150/150 match set. Backpack of Geurellas, not looting more. Half a backpack of G2's. 3 Backpacks of Cushions covering every stat boosting incriment from +19 to +50. Leet nanos / epeen shirts / emoticon shirts for all my TL7's. Think

I've done okay, but okay isn't good enough.

WTB Another 21 patches worth looting. (+14 or higher)

I have had only a couple low ql patches drop so far. I had higher from last year, so they rotted. And they were from outdoor mobs.

Not a patch, but just had a ql250 shirt drop. Highest Lya's piece I had gotten before was 243 boots.
    Jerachim "FlakMunky" Artul - Lv. 220 AI 21 Agent Equip
    Veteran - Rising Phoenix
    Flakforce - Lv.60 AI 6 Enforcer Equip
    Flakster - Leveling currently

got me a 226 patch from outdoor pumpkin lvl 192.

and i even managed to twink it onto my uber 186 self!

replaced my old ql120ish i had from last year.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast