Thread: Just a friendly notice, 14.5.0.4 database is now up and searchable...

Just a friendly notice, 14.5.0.4 database is now up and searchable...

Just a friendly notice, 14.5 database is now up and searchable...

At the following URL:
    http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AODB/
    or
    http://jump.to/AODB

Please note, that forwarding link will pop up an annoying banner ad...if you want to avoid it, just bookmark the actual URL. That, or memorize "v020u46eff". =P

14.5.0.4 includes over 1000 new items, and many tweaks to the previous 14.5 items. (i.e. Stuff like the Blood Bad was nerfed. lol)

Have fun! =)

-Jayde

Well, judging from this DB, it appears that the MTI Grey will be nothing more than a pipe dream... Oh well. Glad I dropped pistols and went to Shotguns.

Krys

Thanx for sharing. Damn there sure is alot of new armour there, cool to se that the QL will rise beyond 200

yeah if only i can ever get 1100 sta and 1000 str to wear any of it :P
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

First thought: "DAMN that's a lot of armor."

Second thought: "Tradeskill armor? Maybe? PLEASE!"
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

thats a lot of armor
    Last edited by Cudus; Sep 8th, 2002 at 17:07:13.
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Re: Just a friendly notice, 14.5.0.4 database is now up and searchable...

Originally posted by JaydeStargunner
    Just a friendly notice, 14.5 database is now up and searchable...
    Very nice work, Jayde!

Any chance you'll make it so your search return results pages will have a unique URL so that one can have a link to a particular search return set?

Martek

Re: Re: Just a friendly notice, 14.5.0.4 database is now up and searchable...

Originally posted by Martek-SLAG
    Very nice work, Jayde!

Any chance you'll make it so your search return results pages will have a unique URL so that one can have a link to a particular search return set?

Martek
    I'll look into implementing it. =)

-Jayde

how are we supposed to get these high reqs on some of these things??
    Nastysavage-207 soldier-Equip-Perks

Originally posted by saytan
    how are we supposed to get these high reqs on some of these things??
    Keep in mind that a lot of the new database entries (armor over QL 230--likewise for implants--and the new JobeClusters) are probably just gearing up for Shadowlands.

-Jayde

A good portion of the armor will likely require Shadowlands buffs to equip, particularly armor with 600+ in Psychic requirements.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

The various Rings

The rings that you get from the legchopper missions, if the modified stats are correct, are actually kinda stupid. I mean, what MA wants his 1hb buffed? Unless there are other items coming out to be used with these, I don't think these rings are going to be as Uber as everyone thinks....

Re: The various Rings

Originally posted by Coltross
    The rings that you get from the legchopper missions, if the modified stats are correct, are actually kinda stupid. I mean, what MA wants his 1hb buffed? Unless there are other items coming out to be used with these, I don't think these rings are going to be as Uber as everyone thinks....
    Well, unless they were intended to buff skills that aren't generally used *on purpose*, it really looks like the profession reqs got scrambled somewhere along the line. *L*

-Jayde