Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: retarded dyna dmg proc

retarded dyna dmg proc

aparently dynas have some proc that does 1kish dmg each hit when hiting pets, i find it stupid to be working my ass off to kill a lvl 200 dyna while without pets i could do it afk

you mean the proc fires 100% whenever a boss hits a pet? what about lvl 40 dynas, you can't have them 1 hit procing low lvl bots lol.

that does seem to be very anoying thogh, especially for dog
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

i looked it up in auno it scales with bot lvl, i dont see any reason why bots should flat out suck vs dynabosses, i mean a 270ish dyna in cav killed my bots 5 times b4 i killed it as it was doing more damage then a cha alien general on bots while it couldnt even touch me (dumping bots and killing it on my own tho would have taken ~2 hours), remove this feature plz its just stupid.

does it only happen if pet is tanking? if so you could use an unbuffed and untrimmed lower level bot if needed, go full agg with a high DD setup and tank yourself, although this shouldn't be necessary since it's FC fault for nerfing pet profs
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

with my current setup (onehander+peregrine) i cant do nearly enough dmg to pull off agg from even untrimmed bot

This is just like some pocket bosses, some of them nuke pets for about 50000 damage... just a little "we do hate you" message from funcom to the pet people...

This is also like the bosses on noob island, they have that sheild ripper nano... -1000 damage sheild to a level one on noob island ftl -o- (they have a reflect ripper too IIRC)
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

Can you be more specific, and maybe supply a log file? Which mob is it, does it only nuke pets, etc.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Ah I get this thing cast on my fixer all the time when doing dynas (especially perpetual wastelands ones it seems), but it never hurt me or had any other effect so I was kinda confused But this explains it.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

This proc occours on all dynas afaik and it does get executed on players but it doesent affect them because the nano i looked up has a target=human sticker on it (which means it only hits robotic pets), for samples heres a little trip around CAV

first off "Horrorblood of the Hive" lvl 148

Code:
    Widowmaker Battle Drone's reflect shield hit Horrorbrood of the Hive for 56 points of damage.
    Horrorbrood of the Hive hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 178 points of projectile damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone's reflect shield hit Horrorbrood of the Hive for 86 points of damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone was attacked with nanobots from Horrorbrood of the Hive for 874 points of radiation damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone's reflect shield hit Horrorbrood of the Hive for 25 points of damage.
    Horrorbrood of the Hive hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 178 points of projectile damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone's reflect shield hit Horrorbrood of the Hive for 25 points of damage.
    Horrorbrood of the Hive hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 178 points of cold damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone was attacked with nanobots from Horrorbrood of the Hive for 874 points of radiation damage.
    Horrorbrood of the Hive hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 178 points of cold damage.
    Horrorbrood of the Hive hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 234 points of cold damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone was attacked with nanobots from Horrorbrood of the Hive for 1150 points of radiation damage.
    Horrorbrood of the Hive hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 234 points of cold damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone was attacked with nanobots from Horrorbrood of the Hive for 1150 points of radiation damage.
    Horrorbrood of the Hive hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 234 points of chemical damage.
    Horrorbrood of the Hive hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 178 points of chemical damage.
    Horrorbrood of the Hive hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 178 points of chemical damage.
    secondly "Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer" lvl 204

Code:
    Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 251 points of energy damage.
    Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 329 points of energy damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone was attacked with nanobots from Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer for 1150 points of radiation damage.
    Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 329 points of energy damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone was attacked with nanobots from Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer for 1150 points of radiation damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone's reflect shield hit Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer for 78 points of damage.
    Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 251 points of energy damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone's reflect shield hit Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer for 86 points of damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone was attacked with nanobots from Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer for 874 points of radiation damage.
    Military-Grade Marauder M-45 attacked by Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer!
    Military-Grade Marauder M-45's reflect shield hit Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer for 78 points of damage.
    Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer hit Military-Grade Marauder M-45 for 251 points of energy damage.
    Military-Grade Marauder M-45's reflect shield hit Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer for 86 points of damage.
    Military-Grade Marauder M-45 was attacked with nanobots from Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer for 874 points of radiation damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone attacked by Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer!
    Widowmaker Battle Drone's reflect shield hit Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer for 78 points of damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone's reflect shield hit Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer for 86 points of damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone was attacked with nanobots from Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer for 874 points of radiation damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone attacked by Nanofreak Biniz the Fatebringer!
    and for finale "Dreadcoil of the Pit" lvl 270

Code:
    Dreadcoil of the Pit hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 391 points of melee damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone was attacked with nanobots from Dreadcoil of the Pit for 1150 points of radiation damage.
    Dreadcoil of the Pit hit Widowmaker Battle Drone for 391 points of melee damage.
    Widowmaker Battle Drone was attacked with nanobots from Dreadcoil of the Pit for 1150 points of radiation damage.
    Last edited by Mr_Stabby; Jul 13th, 2007 at 20:02:25.

Correct me if im wrong, but the nuke also peirces reflects!? (ouch)

Lastly, was the last damage log edited!? or does it really proc 100%? (its not 100% according to the other logs, but at least like 50%+ :P)

nerf bat please muha!
    Grenadearchy Online
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

lol wow looks like we can't even solo a lvl 150 dyna without problems

its not edited, just took out me healing the bot. The proc rate seems to scale up with dyna lvl tho and that 270 boss was "easy" as it hit only in 400 range, usually they hit 900ish dmg min making it 2k dmg 1/1.. 150 dynas we can still kill without problems but only because they have way lower hp and dont hit as often (bots got evades? )

This proc has existed since 1 patch after dyna bosses were created. It was implemented because at the time dyna's were not intended to be solo'd and engi and MPs were out doing it.

This has existed for something like 4-5 years. If you're trying to get it changed best argument is that the control on pet user soloing dynas isn't needed like it used to be so remove plx!
    Rustybolts, 220 Supreme Creator
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Forgive my noob-ness, but until a few patches ago, i had never seen anything like this, and I solo dynas and SL pocket bosses all the time (used to make money off symbs, before the big 220 rush :eyeroll: )... It might have been in game since forever, but that doesnt mean it was active... they might of activated it again for some silly reason...

This wasnt happening 2+ years ago when takun was froob and I farmed dynas -o-
    Grenadearchy Online

Grenade Infos

Thanks for the logs Mr_Stabby.
    I'm a bit surprised, since just three months ago I had a session where I soloed all RK dynas, and I don't remember this. On the other hand, with my setup I tank much of the time so I might have missed it. I will definitely add this to the bug list, 150 dynas should do so much damage.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

These nukes were here since long ago... Just it's one of boss mob items that allow it. And you can solo all dynas around and be happy then next dyna just pwn your pets to smithereens... I saw it like 2 years ago, 1 year ago, 6 months ago... When I saw it 1st time - I've asked and was told it's dyna' special anti-pet-only weapons that happened on one of pet-nerf patches...

P.S.: And I remembering 3-4k nukes against 200 slayer from 275 snake.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

bump for fix! ;(
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

bump
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader

Quote Originally Posted by bockrocker View Post
    because my fixer is too lazy to solo them even though he could do a better job I still use my engie to do it! bump for fix! ;(
    Fixed.
    Grenadearchy Online

Grenade Infos

There's still some retarded proc ingame.

["#000000004200000a#","Other hit by other","",1209922025]Widowmaker Battle Drone's reflect shield hit Anya for 86 points of damage.
    ["#0000000042000003#","Your pet hit by nano","",1209922025]Widowmaker Battle Drone was attacked with nanobots from Anya for 48640 points of radiation damage.

That was pocketboss Anya (180 dragon), pet has been instakilled. I spawned 8 Anya's and my pet got killed by this nano 2 times.
    RK1: Amickson 220/30 ENG - equip, Aztea 220/30 MA - equip, Adirae 220/30 ENF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast