Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOOKING to hire Publicist

LOOKING to hire Publicist

I AM LOOKING TO HIRE A PUBLICIST THE JOB INCLUDES 10 MIL A WEEK +BENIFITS...

YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE JOB BY WRITTING A 200 WORD ESSAY ON WHY I AM SO GREAT(and post it here), THE WINNER OF THE ESSAY CONTEST WILL RECIEVE 200 MILLION CREDITS AND A JOB AS MY PUBLICIST.

job perks include..

Free Travel
    Endless Supply of any Hostess brand snacks
    One of those anoyingly bright Decals that cover your entire vehicle with pictures of myself on it
    One unsharpened pencil(must provide own sharpener)
    2 tickets to see any musical of choice
    3 bottles of mascara(on the off chance avon makes a 200 word post)
    and a free appraisal on the cost of remodeling your bathroom.

APPLY FOR YOUR FUTURE TODAY!
    Last edited by Highsummoner; Jun 16th, 2007 at 05:03:42.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    The prize draw winners were Highsummoner for the Radeon X800XL graphics card and Bearnextdoor for the Lost Eden beta slot.

i think you already have your winner, dude.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

its ok avon i am open to all sexual orientation does not matter you can apply
    The prize draw winners were Highsummoner for the Radeon X800XL graphics card and Bearnextdoor for the Lost Eden beta slot.

*swish* and apparently my joke went right over your po' trox head.

HighSummoner is new self-appointed Dictator of Rome

Authored by Enubie.

HighSummoner is a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. HighSummoner woos women with his sensuous and god like masculinity. HighSummoner can pilot yalmahas up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and cast three minute nanos in two seconds. HighSummoner is a neophyte in love, and an outlaw in Athens.

Using only a bow and a large glass of water, HighSummoner once single-handedly defended a small tower field in the Coast of Peace from a horde of ferocious aliums. HighSummoner is the subject of numerous documentaries. When he’s bored, he builds large player cities. On Wednesdays, after raids, HighSummoner builds the highest quality Alien Armor, free of charge.

HighSummoner is an abstract artist, a concrete physicist, and a ruthless bookie. Critics Rubi-Ka wide swoon over his original line of Miir evening wear. HighSummoner doesn’t perspire. HighSummoner is a private citizen, yet he receives fan mail.

HighSummoner knows the exact location of every shop item in stores. HighSummoner has performed several covert operations with the Omni-Tek Black Ops. The laws of physics do not apply to him.

On weekends, to let off steam, HighSummoner participates in full-contact pvp. Years ago, he discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. HighSummoner controls the level of Notum for the ARKs.
    Last edited by Enubie; Jun 17th, 2007 at 09:18:54.

oh my mistake avon ... Trolls need not apply

very nice Enubie.. you are the top canidate for now

I think HS is the greatest because his gear is awsome his skills are awsome and he likes cyb0r everyone should be scaired of HS see him... run think of him... hide because he will be round every corner u go and if u see him in the bs i sugest you turn round and run for the portal out of that place because its gonna be one hell of a chain death for you! there is also a nice side to HS but ofc only his cyb0r buddies see that... >.> HS will rip you up spit you out and let his pets feed on you theres no escape no turning back once your in his line of site your *%£$*&! soo heres a little tip for all you "HS wannabes" keep out of his way because he is the "BEST" and you will be going home in a body bag! HS has the intelligence he has the stamina he has the agility to take you down with in a blink of an eye he will never loose his expert he will soon be the most feared player on rubi ka 1! if he isnt that already, HS is the ultimate GOD!!! FEAR HIGHSUMMONER!!!

Hai,

U are so great becus u have Tigress and Sac Shielding, thats it.

200mil plx?
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

sorry Enforzaaa your post lacks content

Quote Originally Posted by enforzaaa View Post
    Hai,

U are so great becus u have Tigress and Sac Shielding, thats it.

200mil plx?

hum, do you know the ammount of MPs with both the bow and SS shield that when fighting HS can barely do a mean 10% of dmg?

HS knows who im talking about, if you were like me and saw him chase a freaking 220 sol who totally couldnt kill him BEFORE blockers AND Tirgress, you would understand, if you fought with him around 15 clans all at once and getting out alive, you would understand

then again i dont expect many people on RK1 to respect his skills, and to be honest, thats the very proof that people know how good he is, if they allways need to say bad stuff like that, you wouldnt care/bother for someone who truly suck, youd just keep on moving and yawn, but no, you feel the need to push him down, and that my friend, is what makes e-peeners happy, thx for your contribution

peace.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    *slurp slurp*
    At least you're open and honest about it I guess...

hum, do you know the ammount of MPs with both the bow and SS shield that when fighting HS can barely do a mean 10% of dmg?

HS knows who im talking about, if you were like me and saw him chase a freaking 220 sol who totally couldnt kill him BEFORE blockers AND Tirgress, you would understand, if you fought with him around 15 clans all at once and getting out alive, you would understand

then again i dont expect many people on RK1 to respect his skills, and to be honest, thats the very proof that people know how good he is, if they allways need to say bad stuff like that, you wouldnt care/bother for someone who truly suck, youd just keep on moving and yawn, but no, you feel the need to push him down, and that my friend, is what makes e-peeners happy, thx for your contribution

peace.
    Really need those creds huh..........
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

i'm jealous professor cox.

i ownd the **** out of HS pre LE love. he'll probably try and deny it, i'm sure, but back when he was running ganking omnis, i spanked him solidly on my ma and crat. ;D (this isn't self promotion, i don't think that it demonstrates considerable skill that i wtfpwnd a trox meta back in the day, i'm just pointing out that he really didn't pwn much before getting blockers, insane evade procs, and the best AS gun ingame).

he's nothing special.

unfortunately, thanks to some neat new game mechanics, none of my characters stand a chance vs. decently played metas. thanks funcom.

p.s. he's so ebay.
    Last edited by Sterva; Jun 16th, 2007 at 02:16:53.

CI / Web plz
    They must find it difficult...
    Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    rather than truth as the authority

-G. Massey, Egyptologist

Keeper Tournament II

Quote Originally Posted by DeathW View Post
    Really need those creds huh..........

haha, are you kidding me? you think i wrote this for the prize? hah yeah, gimmeh 200m, to buy what :s lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    i'm jealous professor cox.
    doh I got nerfed ;/
    Monayshot
    220 Fixer AL: 28

Coxtrox
    220 Soldier AL: 27 (Permanent Vacation)

i knowz who you really are! & lol at your post getting deleted?
    Last edited by Sterva; Jun 16th, 2007 at 03:38:12.

haha, are you kidding me? you think i wrote this for the prize? hah yeah, gimmeh 200m, to buy what :s lol :P
    some dignity, after that first post. lolol!

<3 heart

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast