Thread: Hacking Tools

Hacking Tools

When hacking parts for treatment libraries we are all by now are familiar with the idea tha the hacking tool is lost. This is an unreasonable side effect, one that I would hope is intended to be fixed. Would our tradeskill developers out there in FunComland care to comment on this and let us know if this is planed to be repaired or just left like all the other game bugs that become features?

Why do you think it is a bug?

Buy a new one from any Superior shop? You can get a QL200 tool for 10-20k, I think.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

I thought I remember them commenting saying that this is a bug and not intended, I don't think it is a a big deal. I just liked it better when I could just have one hacking tool and not need to buy a bag full.