Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nano Crystal (Servants Protection)

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    1. Mobs are smart.
    2. 1500 taunt is nothing. At least at tl7
    1. I know mobs are smart but they also have 50x my HP and I need some type of method to kill them because I cannot tank nor can I DD. My pets are my shield and damage and if they don't do their job I'm like a shade without perks

2. The taunt amount can be adjusted aswell as at 40% proc chance it could add up. People complain about crat chain stunning them and thats only 10% with both procs running.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

I do have to agree here i have a MP and she will grab agro from just being near the action. can we get some kind of nano line that works like the mongo line? but something we can turn off or remove for party situations so we dont get the tank mad at us? i also have a crat and my crats pet and my charm can hold agro quite well as long as i dont spam nuke the mob, i can hit em with my breifcase 450 or so damage per hit or hit em with my pistols which is roughly 300 per pistol per hit)(keep in mind my crat is only about 106). And crats do have a agressiveness buff for their bot pets which seems to cause agro well that and the proper trimmers. Maybe not a nano line at all maybe a custom trimmer just for the MP pets could be added? But seriously something needs to be done here, i understand we are a support class and im fine with it, but how can we be supportive if we are at the reclaim term dead and waiting for rez sickness?
    ...I have been given a glimpse of the dark, and am humbled. It is Power. Chaos. Desire. Fulfillment. Life. Death. Pain. Joy. It is Everything. My bretheren no longer understand my words, for they have not been given this gift. I am changed forever...

Many hamsters died to bring you this post.
    Pharamond

bump
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor

bump
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

bump
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

This or something else to get pets to hold agg. There is no excuse why they suck so much that I, on my agent not in team with the engineer, can get agg from the monster his pet is fighting at max visual range with me standing there doing nothing and his slayer hitting and hitting. I just lost an entire level because a monster decided to agg me, totally unrelated to the pet and pet master by a monster the pet was fighting.

Fix it.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Can we seriously get this **** fixed already? I don't care if its this idea or something else. Just fix the ****ing argo system with pets. It isn't even a pet shares agg with master, its that a pet cannot hold agg at all and any player nearby will get agg instead.

I do not like dying, losing time and effort, just because some random monster decides that I look like a better target instead of my pet, or someone else's pet even if that pet is dealing buttloads of damage.

Slayerdroids should not lose agg every 2 seconds, especially not to players not even teamed with the engi, not to mention the agg the engi must be getting.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Bump

But raise the proc chance to 20% at least and the taunt to 3000 or so.

It will do it's purpose in PvM, and it won't work in PvP, so why not
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Raise? The proc chance is at 40%, changing it to 20 is a lower
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    Raise? The proc chance is at 40%, changing it to 20 is a lower
    Durr Need to l2r

Isn't 40% a bit much though? With a 3k taunt every other hit you'll be holding agg off enfs using Mongo Crush ('Cause they have to cast other stuff as well).

Should make it 20-25ish % chance and 3kish taunt I guess, so it's enough to hold aggro over the eng/mp/crat, but not enough to hold aggro over enf or something like that.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants

Hard to say really. With the new mongo/CH taunting. I don't see how lowering the chance to land, but increasing efficiency when it lands will change how much it taunts in the end
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Hard to say really. With the new mongo/CH taunting. I don't see how lowering the chance to land, but increasing efficiency when it lands will change how much it taunts in the end
    I have yet to see a L100 enf cast the new mongo, or new CH....

Because your nano WILL get used around L100 or even earlier on MPs with that nanoskill req and no level lock.

Or you can make it a scaling nano, a bit the idea like the Living Codex of Izgimmer: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=201523

Target Cast Servants Protection
    if User Level <= 99
    Target Cast Servants Protection
    if User Level >= 100 and
    User Level <= 149

Et cetera. The higher you get, the bigger buff you do.

Bump
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

I'm quickly losing patience with this issue. I'm on the verge of abandoning all pet profs for good because our pets are our protection and they do NOT do their job.

MPs: There one defense in PvM is their heal pet, works well on RK but SL mobs and Kyr have massive min dmg and the efficiency of its healing drops vastly. When, not if, they get agg from their pets all they have to rely on to survive is the healing of their pet and perks along with first aid stims as everyone has. Chances are if they get sustained argo, which with pets inability to hold agg is often, they will die.

Crats: Their calms/mezzes, snares and roots help keep them alive when there pets fail to keep agg. Even in SL they can mezz with high efficiency. Of the three pet profs I think crats got it best in PvM. When their pet losses agg they have a few options to survive, including decent evades.

Engis: Ooo, ACs. Pff. With Kyr and SL mobs hitting for high min dmg ACs mean ****, absolutely ****. Reflects do some job but in PvM that's all you have besides cocoon. Blockers and all that other fun stuff doesn't mean anything in PvM.

Pet profs were designed with the idea that the masters have weak defense because their pets are their shield. In PvP not so much (hence the increase in their defense over time) because players attack them and not the pets. But PvM isn't far off. Pets are not our shield at the moment because they cannot hold argo, period. It's not a sometimes thing, every single ****ing fight the pet drops argo and the master gets hit.

Something like this nano, or some change to the function of argo of pets to lower the amount of agg shared with the master so that the masters don't always get agg while their shield, the pet, does nothing to save them.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

bump
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Bump
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

The nanocrystal's name kinda misleading, but i damn agree on the idea as long as its castable on Carlo.

(feels weird agreeing with Ayria lol)
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    The nanocrystal's name kinda misleading, but i damn agree on the idea as long as its castable on Carlo.

(feels weird agreeing with Ayria lol)
    Well it's been a bit since I'd suggested this so I don't know exactly what I named it that but it's somewhere along the idea that if your pet is taunting it's protecting you

And the name is probably not going to be kept if Funcom ever took the idea. And yes it would work on all attack pets (so basically only Morty and Yidira wouldn't be affected by this)
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Well it's been a bit since I'd suggested this so I don't know exactly what I named it that but it's somewhere along the idea that if your pet is taunting it's protecting you

And the name is probably not going to be kept if Funcom ever took the idea. And yes it would work on all attack pets (so basically only Morty and Yidira wouldn't be affected by this)
    Can't believe I missed this thead.

-AWESOME suggestion.

Make it happen FC.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Can't believe I missed this thead.

-AWESOME suggestion.

Make it happen FC.
    This..

ps Hacre we really have to stop running in to each other like this.. or do it more often.. I am not sure

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast