Thread: Adventurer Profession - Issue/Concern List

Adventurer Profession - Issue/Concern List

Professional Program - feedback for FC
    ----------------------------------------

Adventurer profession - Issue and concern List

This is a round-up of issues and concerns presented on the Adventurer forums. This will remain a closed thread, maintained by Vassilis and myself.

If you would like to see an issue or concern added to the list, send a PM to Glarawyn or Vassilis.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

1. No upgrade/replacement path for Jobe Explorer Personal Pistol. Forum Thread
    2. Poisonous Bite conflicts with Soldier's Team Damage aura, as well as other +damage nanos, which largly limits it's usefulness.
    3. Cyclic Damage shields overwritten by Bio Cocoon. Ideal fix would be to separate the absorb and damage shield portions of Cyclic Damage shields. The main nano (parent) would be the damage shield, and would start a child nano in the Adventurer's NCU similar to our wolf aura. The child nano would be the absorb portion of the nano. Bio Cocoon would then only overwrite the absorb part of the nano, leaving the damage shield parent nano in the NCU. The absorb portion of the nano would then be restored automatically at the next tick interval.
    4. Ofab armor doesn't support current Adventurer Skill Set: Full Auto, Burst, Sneak Attack.
    5. Cloak of the Wandering Knight is a low quality item, but still is used at the end game as there are few if any better options.
    6. Duration of Adventurer SL nanos is short for the 20 second cast time. Increasing the duration of SL morphs (and Wolf Aura line) would be most welcome.
    7. Time spent buffing teammates: SL map nanos take along time to buff on all your teammates. (2 minutes!) Please lower the cast.
    Last edited by TheDdevil; Jun 1st, 2010 at 10:44:35. Reason: Cleaning up
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----

Maybe if I post something here Vas will make his updates.
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----