Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant agents in ruse

Quote Originally Posted by Kranden View Post
    Truly no other thread deserves to be stickied at the top.
    Derooted due to flames.
    (believe it or not)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Derooted due to flames.
    (believe it or not)
    Does that mean if we keep flaming you you'll root it again?
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    I guess Im asking if a character was pregnant and she buffed herself, would the baby get those buffs too? The baby is connected to the mothers bloodstream and such but the baby dont have NCU and since you need NCU to hold the buffs, the baby wouldnt be affected right?

So if a female agent was pregnant and cast ruse-3 on herself, she would explode in a bloody mess.
    Following that trail of thought, food don't have NCU either, and as such, any agent that eats prior to casting rhuse will have a slight over-eating-issue. Possibly with bulemic results.

Also, clothes, weapons, wristwatches, hats, rings etc don't have NCU either, and since they all shrink with you, it is safe to assume that all the things on a person will shrink along with him/her, a process that would probably also include unborn babies.

However, the REAL question would be wether unequipped clothes/equipment and/or babies beeing born will retain it's size properties or not, resulting in a rediculously small infant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarus View Post
    Through the pants? Wow!

edit:
    But now think about her casting ruse3 in the process of babymaking.
    Yeah, just like in Farscape .. baby through *leather pants* while mom is shooting bad guys.

ps warp to reets please
    Last edited by Lupusceleri; May 16th, 2011 at 23:57:42.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Hahah, I almost fell off my chair reading this post... Rofl!

Well, if a atrox is born/made/created with no sense or intelligence, then why can't agent's be born small ? hmmm
    Dudidamage, The PvM gimp E : 220/2x (Winning)

Facebashr: you support clan or omni ? ****: meh ****: omni =P Facebashr: that leaves me no choice. You gained 120 PVP Solo Score.

The way I see it, NCU is only needed to run the software that controls the nanobots. If the program is made properly, it should be able to account for different body conditions such as pregnancy. The nanobots shouldn't have a problem to reach the baby and shrink it as well, as long as the baby is inside the body. When on Rubi-Ka the nanobots even can reach the baby as long as it's in the vicinity of the mother, but in that case it gets a whole bunch harder for the NCU to control this and it might not account for that since it's not necessary. As such I expect that most buffs, including ruse, will wear of as soon as the baby has left the body.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

It's only an illusion. That's why it's Ruse of Taren, not The Incredible Shrinking Taren

necro`thread is necro
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Ahhh, the days when I was Enforcer, Agent, and briefly Shade Professional.

Good times.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by ookami View Post
    I heard pregnancy automatically removes your ruse before it happens.
    I heard a ruse was what you used to get a woman pregnant in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranden View Post
    necro`thread is necro
    Finally someone notices.. I just couldn't resist when I saw it haha.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Ruse (definition) –noun
    a trick, stratagem, or artifice.

Psssttt.....she's not really small

but what if...you're doin it with an agent girl, and she casts ruse while in the act! condom with a rifle ? oO think about it :P
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

i made soli female agent which is very small and heavy.. it will be bit close to pregnancy in ruse
    Live free or die, use UNIX.

I remember this thread O.o
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

You will find the answer to this in the encyclopedia, under "divide by zero".

Ya know, I hit a Prego Agent's baby with behe then i used a doc to cast enlarge then knocked the agent out put two bracerz of growing flesh on the baby then stitched the girl back up and when she gave birth the Baby was 5 foot tall and the Agent woke up at reclaim

basically, a flea gave birth to a dog.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Still waiting on an answer to this thread

I'd say depends on if the agent conceived while in Ruse. possible SUPER Ruse for the baby agent, and maybe if that baby had another baby in Ruse, would be potentially as small as an ant oO
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast