Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant agents in ruse

Truly no other thread deserves to be stickied at the top.
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Kinkstaah tries to hide but failed...

shades really need some conceal. luv

btw do pregnant shades give life to little shades with their weapons equipped ? might hurt the mother during the birth

Quote Originally Posted by Aimily View Post
    Kinkstaah tries to hide but failed...

shades really need some conceal. luv

btw do pregnant shades give life to little shades with their weapons equipped ? might hurt the mother during the birth
    No one has ever been born with a weapon in their hand. They used to be born with weapons in their inventory though and that allso hurt. Badly.

So now FC made us talk to a NPC after birth to get the weapons. Mothers are happy again.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

I thought shades were test tube babies? They'd have no mother if they're developed in the labs.

Quote Originally Posted by heyhbk View Post
    I thought shades were test tube babies? They'd have no mother if they're developed in the labs.
    Only if its an atrox I think.

No one has ever seen shades have sex because they are very adapt at hiding. So its hard to prove.. one way or the other.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Are you saying shades have sex in sneak? lol Even if they did everyone would be able to see it due to shades lack of any concealment.

So this is what has become of the Agent profession, childish posts stickied. The professional program seems to be working so very well for Agents.
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGimpy View Post
    So this is what has become of the Agent profession, childish posts stickied. The professional program seems to be working so very well for Agents.
    What, you mean it's taken you this long to notice, and no offense to kink, I'm sure he does his best, but frustration at getting nowhere does lead to some amusing sidelines.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Didnt mean it as a poke at Kink, just a statement of the obvious level of frustration that has lead to such a state.
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

IN before they close teh thread

and btw: LMFAOO!!! it was so silent in my house before i read this... I broke out in laughter and my mom was like 'o.0'
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

This thread getting rooted is like Wrangeline winning an Oscar on an off year... sure there's nothing else happening, but we'll all remember her accomplishment anyway.

Isn't Kink the shade professional as well? I'm confused.

About pregnancy and buffing, I would assume that mother/child get the same buffs. Otherwise, enforcers could extort creds from pregnant women by threatening to behe buff the baby!

Now remember everyone... FC has NOT implemented pregnancy code... so if you see a fat chick ingame, don't say "when's the baby due!"
    Causes:
    Make the battlestation a reality for all levels!
    FC, we need Noob Island fixed!
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Amateur CoH Chest Detective
    Temporarily out of game due to XBL. I shall return.

KAES
    Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%.

That does raise a very interesting question Wrangaline. And I'm going to end up wondering about that for days.... *smiles*
    Guardian Sylentmyst
    ARK Community Relations

ack Wrangeline you trolled the arks onto the thread! abort abort!
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

And why our threads got derooted?

sux

uh, there's no babies. people come from the character selection screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Threeze View Post
    lies.
    AO's MOTD
    There does seem to be problems with the internet itself.

Then you have been missing out on some good babymaking in West Athen backyards.

Think about it. Backyards was originally for people to level from 1-5 but now that FC added new startup areas to level in, the backyards are used for casual babymaking. There are even empty appartments in every backyard!
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Hah, tell that to my ingame ex-wife's lawyers. They take 17% of my mish loot!
    Causes:
    Make the battlestation a reality for all levels!
    FC, we need Noob Island fixed!
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Amateur CoH Chest Detective
    Temporarily out of game due to XBL. I shall return.

KAES
    Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    I guess Im asking if a character was pregnant and she buffed herself, would the baby get those buffs too? The baby is connected to the mothers bloodstream and such but the baby dont have NCU and since you need NCU to hold the buffs, the baby wouldnt be affected right?

So if a female agent was pregnant and cast ruse-3 on herself, she would explode in a bloody mess.
    it happened to my wife, we buffed her with IC and essence, 2 Bracers of Growing Flesh and gave her my predator pants... the baby is fine now :P

Through the pants? Wow!

edit:
    But now think about her casting ruse3 in the process of babymaking.
    A bullet may have your name on it, but a grenade is addressed To Whom it May Concern.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast