Thread: MP sacrificle Shield bug?

MP sacrificle Shield bug?

I seem to be taking odd amounts of damage from DoT it has, think my own + nanodamage is increasing the damage done to me, like environmental DoTs do.

Anyone else noticed this?
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

i take 750, i'm not a nt

Same for doc DoTs iirc. Last time I tested it, Exterm Spirit shroud was increasing dots damage so I guess it's same for NT perk lines.
    blah

Shouldn't increase the damage other peoples DoTs do to you...
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

If you remember, enviromental DoT from pen, inf and pande also gets increased by the +nano dmg perks/items.
    Avada "Nukealeet" Kedavra
    220 NT. Nanomage fan!
    Proud Board Member of Black Bands

PvP Setup | PvM Setup | Picture | Drawing
    Alts: Medical "Antibioleet" Drama (220 Nano Pistol Doc), Idontcast "Sirhumphrey" CI (215 Soli Bow Crat), Cruciatus "Pewpewaleet" Curse (157 Soli Assrifle Solja)
    Twinks, more or less: Voodoo "Babynukey" Nub (170 Nano NT), Illegal "Loethleet" Animagus (161 Soli Melee Adv), Blastended "Umbraleet" Skrewt (150 Nano Trader)

Insert lots of "first" and "only" here.

---------------------
    People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.
    ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1894)

So anyone got a MP friend they can test this with?

Running about a BS hoping some MP will hit me with it isn't working too well.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Quote Originally Posted by Nukealeet View Post
    If you remember, enviromental DoT from pen, inf and pande also gets increased by the +nano dmg perks/items.
    the difference is that those environment dots are triggered by yourself on you if you look at the damagespam. Dots cast by other players are triggered by them on you, and should therefor not be affected by any add damage gear.
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    So anyone got a MP friend they can test this with?

Running about a BS hoping some MP will hit me with it isn't working too well.
    Yes, I've had Shielding landed on me by my friend MP, without me using nanobot guard and it does the proper damage that she should be doing on me (460 initial hit, 400 point dot after that, 460 initial hit due to her +dnde % that MPs have.)

The problem that happens with ALL DoTs on an NT, is when you get out of range of the person who hit you with it. It's the same as with HoTs and Nano HoT (like PNH), once you get far enough away, it's no longer "blahblah hit you with ### points of poison damage" it's "You got hit with ### points of poison damage" which means that you are doing the tick to yourself, like with environmental damage, so yeah an NT's personal dnde will effect the damage we take when that happens.

Basically, if you are nearby the person who DoTs you, you'll be taking proper damage, if you run far enough away from them (or zone) you will take more damage because you will now be hitting yourself, and your dnde% will effect it.

Along the same line here, a Doc triple DoT'ing you at the end of a BS match, if you zone out of the BS, you will die, because you're DoT'ing yourself now, and Doc DoTs are already strong, then add in the % nanodamage that an NT has, and there's no way you won't kill yourself. I had a doc do this to me before, and I zoned out of the BS, I ended up at 100 HP when the dots stopped, was scary as hell.

Same is when eventually you get out of range of someone who gave you a HoT or someone else who gave you PNH, you'll start getting the messages "You got healed for ###" not "Fixer healed you for ###"
    Nano Fetishist.

Anim - NanoAgent - Highest on rk1, and maybe highest active across all 3 servers.
    Leaudoma - Nanomage NT
    Ashzhanra - Nanomage MP
    Marjah - NanoEnf
    (Also various other non-nanomage gimps)

Mocker for Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Perin View Post

Basically, if you are nearby the person who DoTs you, you'll be taking proper damage, if you run far enough away from them (or zone) you will take more damage because you will now be hitting yourself, and your dnde% will effect it.
    Bleh, so I kill the MP and get extra damage for it :/

+1 for our buglist?

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Sounds like it

I'll slap it up there today
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Quote Originally Posted by _Delerium View Post
    the difference is that those environment dots are triggered by yourself on you if you look at the damagespam. Dots cast by other players are triggered by them on you, and should therefor not be affected by any add damage gear.
    I know that, sugarbunny.

What i was trying to point out was the fact it's a bug.
    Avada "Nukealeet" Kedavra
    220 NT. Nanomage fan!
    Proud Board Member of Black Bands

PvP Setup | PvM Setup | Picture | Drawing
    Alts: Medical "Antibioleet" Drama (220 Nano Pistol Doc), Idontcast "Sirhumphrey" CI (215 Soli Bow Crat), Cruciatus "Pewpewaleet" Curse (157 Soli Assrifle Solja)
    Twinks, more or less: Voodoo "Babynukey" Nub (170 Nano NT), Illegal "Loethleet" Animagus (161 Soli Melee Adv), Blastended "Umbraleet" Skrewt (150 Nano Trader)

Insert lots of "first" and "only" here.

---------------------
    People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.
    ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1894)

You were attacked with nanobots from Danao for 728 points of poison damage. (3% from bio cocoon perk line)

In NCU: 1500 (1545) (+3% from 42 item and exterm shroud)

So I guess it works as intended except the out of range thing.
    blah

You were attacked with nanobots from Jalf1 for 336 points of poison damage.
    You were attacked with nanobots for 336 points of poison damage.

mmh that's mp dot after mp died so it looks fine after all.
    blah

Is it the same if they run out of range?
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia